G-6

Garrow

Totally expected. :)

WTG G-6! Good luck to you guys.

Glad theres no hard feelings for your (attempted)curb-stomp last round. :)

Does seem kinda silly, though. Better call in more of your friends to make sure you can handle us this time.

Also, why is it you sissies never attack me? Get some!!!!!

Edited by Ferrie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298793945' post='2646019']
Confusion and Inst have been the main flag runners for the last few rounds. To deny this is to be literally retarded. Not surprising considering your current AA in both SE and TE. You are an idiot.
[/quote]

Flag running means you go just for the flag. If you may have noticed, They have both gone to war and wrecked their nations in those wars... That is hardly flag running. Besides, if they really were flag running, im sure we would have gotten one by now. :smug:

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1298833968' post='2646233']
Flag running means you go just for the flag. If you may have noticed, They have both gone to war and wrecked their nations in those wars... That is hardly flag running. [b]Besides, if they really were flag running, im sure we would have gotten one by now.[/b] :smug:
[/quote]

Keep telling yourself that.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298793945' post='2646019']
Confusion and Inst have been the main flag runners for the last few rounds. To deny this is to be literally retarded. Not surprising considering your current AA in both SE and TE. You are an idiot.
[/quote]

Darn space travelers, go back to Bob with your fancy spaceships, Steve doesn't want to hear your Bob related views :gag:

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1298811349' post='2646105']
Totally expected. :)

WTG G-6! Good luck to you guys.

Glad theres no hard feelings for your (attempted)curb-stomp last round. :)

Does seem kinda silly, though. Better call in more of your friends to make sure you can handle us this time.

Also, why is it you sissies never attack me? Get some!!!!!
[/quote]

lawlz. i am confused, if G-6 couldn't handle LE alone, then how was the curb-stomp only an attempt? that would mean that despite other alliances piling in on G-6, LE could not even stomp on G-6....

i do believe you are quite confused mate.