Doomhouse 12 step recovery program.

Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1298613073' post='2644504']
When your alliance has been at war for a month and you've fought a single war, it's not a retreat to peace mode.
[/quote]

I would say it isn't necessarily the quantity of wars but how well he smacked the Doomhouse dope into the ground (aka quality).

o/ Maelstrom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1298613073' post='2644504']
When your alliance has been at war for a month and you've fought a single war, it's not a retreat to peace mode.
[/quote]

Some people have different strategies. Get over it. He lost half of his nuke supply in one go so he wants to restock. That's perfectly reasonable. The man has been in Pacifica for a long time and has fought many wars for Her, including Karma. Calling him a coward is bit of a stretch.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1298622802' post='2644593']
Some people have different strategies. Get over it. He lost half of his nuke supply in one go so he wants to restock. That's perfectly reasonable. The man has been in Pacifica for a long time and has fought many wars for Her, including Karma. Calling him a coward is bit of a stretch.
[/quote]

Not only a stretch.. I hope I get him as a target to show him how much of a coward I am not. Sadly he is way up there where I can't drag his tail down to the earth with me.

Oh if only I could have been a little larger at the war's start.. unfortunately.. I had to keep assets to kill all of his friends whom he cannot protect.

Cmon flak.. come down to my range. lets see how brave you really are.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298623021' post='2644597']
Not only a stretch.. I hope I get him as a target to show him how much of a coward I am not. Sadly he is way up there where I can't drag his tail down to the earth with me.

Oh if only I could have been a little larger at the war's start.. unfortunately.. I had to keep assets to kill all of his friends whom he cannot protect.

Cmon flak.. come down to my range. lets see how brave you really are.
[/quote]

You have to be the biggest !@#$ talking person with not a very impressive nation I have ever seen on these boards? Did you wake up one day and think, I'm going to pretend to be bad-ass and people will love it?

I for one think its cute, please continue.

And for you information, if he has less than 1 million casualties he's not done too much fighting for his alliance especially at near 1000 days old ;)

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298626830' post='2644615']
You have to be the biggest !@#$ talking person with not a very impressive nation I have ever seen on these boards? Did you wake up one day and think, I'm going to pretend to be bad-ass and people will love it?

And for you information, if he has less than 1 million casualties he's not done too much fighting for his alliance especially at near 1000 days old ;)
[/quote]

466,636 Attacking + 491,501 Defending = 958,137 Casualties

*feigns agony* I'm 42k short of being worthy.. oh woe is me.

One more war should remedy that. I fought 53 wars in Karma.. not all of them were super high casualty conflicts, but I fight with passion.

Your words to discourage me.. have failed miserably and I am a bad ass. I might be a small bad ass, but bad ass is not a just state of being it is also a state of mind.

That's okay, if I come out, and I'm assigned you.. I'll have nukes for you to. I'll help you with that casualty count of yours Mr... "I too am in peace mode." Ah yeah, didn't think I would notice that? Did you perhaps think that the reason I don't have as many casualties might be that I fought SMARTER than my enemies? Course couldn't be that.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298627006' post='2644619']

One more war should remedy that. I fought 53 wars in Karma.. not all of them were super high casualty conflicts, but I fight with passion.

Your words to discourage me.. have failed miserably and I am a bad ass. I might be a small bad ass, but bad ass is not a just state of being it is also a state of mind.
[/quote]

You would never be worthy ;) your NPO ;) I'm not discouraging you in any way. please come out and fight more people with your awesome badness. I'm sure it will cheer lots of people up seeing the military might of your nation in action. As I said please continue with your !@#$ talking, it is cute, I like it.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298627222' post='2644620']
You would never be worthy ;) your NPO ;) I'm not discouraging you in any way. please come out and fight more people with your awesome badness. I'm sure it will cheer lots of people up seeing the military might of your nation in action. As I said please continue with your !@#$ talking, it is cute, I like it.
[/quote]

Trust me, when I am rearmed, all will have their opportunity. I stand ready to deliver.. warheads that is.

So I have to ask.. come out of peace with me in 4 days? Hrmm?

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298627006' post='2644619']

[b]That's okay, if I come out, and I'm assigned you.. I'll have nukes for you to. I'll help you with that casualty count of yours Mr... "I too am in peace mode." Ah yeah, didn't think I would notice that? Did you perhaps think that the reason I don't have as many casualties might be that I fought SMARTER than my enemies? Course couldn't be that.[/b]
[/quote]

Hahahahah did you just say that? Look at my wars so far, look at yours so far. Did I slate or even mention you being in peace-mode? I'm pretty sure 100% I haven't, so mute point. You don't have any casualties because you pick on weaker guys and only 1 at a time.You hard man you! Try fighting 6 folks next time then you will impress me.

Drop NS and sure I'll fight you Mr tough guy.

I expect you to ask the whole world for a fight next. Because your so mean and tough it's the logical thing to do.

You sound like you have Napoleon complex?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298627415' post='2644622']
Hahahahah did you just say that? Look at my wars so far, look at yours so far. Did I slate or even mention you being in peace-mode? I'm pretty sure 100% I haven't, so mute point. You don't have any casualties because you pick on weaker guys and only 1 at a time.You hard man you! Try fighting 6 folks next time then you will impress me.
[/quote]

WEAKER GUYS?! *Laughs like thunder.*

Did you check out Craig from MK? That was not a weak one. I picked the hardest one available to me. I did fight 6 folks at one time during Karma. I'm not to that point in the war yet. But I'm certain I'll get there. I NEVER pick the weak ones. That'd be no fun. I pick the ones who think they have an edge..

You'll almost certainly have your chance. Just be ready for it. I know what I'm up against, I've just decided to embrace it.. to enjoy it.. and to massacre people while doing so. Oh, and to do it right.

Nah friend, my Ego is larger than Napoleon. He was short and all that.

Hey, I'm going to be in war mode eventually.. I'm not going to be in it because I want to grow roses. I've even told everyone when.. and here's a tip.. it has a direct correlation to how many nukes I have in stock.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298627956' post='2644629']
I exhausted you that quick? Get out of here.

*Throws jackboot at Hiro on his way out.*
[/quote]

[OOC] This crazy thing called life means I have to work, so it limits my time to respond to idiotic nation rulers [OOC]

Don't worry, when I have free time I will respond in more detail.

[quote name='Vampiro' timestamp='1298629422' post='2644637']
Haha. I can only assume you've made your way onto a few more target lists. :P
[/quote]

I've already killed men in peace mode. I consider that alone to be a bit of an award. They haven't sent enough spies against me yet. 20 is not sufficient for my dinner plates. I need more.

Come on doom house.. gather more intelligence.. you know you want to know more about me.

So far we have established this

You like to talk trash
You need more casualties before thinking your some kind of awesome military genius, that war mechanics aren't applicable to you.
You have only fought 1 person so far in how many weeks?
Your nation is not that great considering your only a day younger than myself and I have double your casualties and more wonders.
You need to stop sending me messages :P
You amuse me.
You want to be pounded by more people.
NPO is terrible.
You ask the world outside for a fight, because you're just that hard.

If I have missed anything I apologise.

I may take a while to respond to you, so please understand I might not reply for a whopping 45 mins. This does not mean I have had enough or that I'm done chatting. So please refrain from trying to throw jackboots at anyone when they don't respond within 5 mins. kkthnksbia for now.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298633001' post='2644653']
So far we have established this

You like to talk trash
[/quote]

So does everyone else. Mine just tastes better.

[quote]
You need more casualties before thinking your some kind of awesome military genius, that war mechanics aren't applicable to you.
[/quote]

Oh, I know very well war mechanics are applicable to me. I'm just enjoying myself. I also know my nation is in tip top shape for combat and will perform as well as it possibly can.

[quote]
You have only fought 1 person so far in how many weeks?
[/quote]

Yes. I was under orders. Trust me it was a relief to be free of those.

[quote]
Your nation is not that great considering your only a day younger than myself and I have double your casualties and more wonders.
[/quote]

You've met with good fortune, congratulations.

[quote]
You need to stop sending me messages :P
[/quote]

You're a nice guy. I like talking to you.

[quote]
You amuse me.
[/quote]

I aim to please.

[quote]
You want to be pounded by more people.
[/quote]

I aim to maul.

[quote]
NPO is terrible.
[/quote]

And we're so good at it.

[quote]
You ask the world outside for a fight, because you're just that hard.
[/quote]

I have my reasons.. this is one of them.

[quote]
If I have missed anything I apologies.

I may take a while to respond to you, so please understand I might not reply for a whopping 45 mins. This does not mean I have had enough or that I'm done chatting. So please refrain from trying to throw jackboots at anyone when they don't respond within 5 mins. kkthnksbia for now.
[/quote]

You're mostly correct. No apology needed.

You're my enemy, the back of your head magnetizes my boots which have steel toes. I'm sorry. Perhaps if you could accept the 12 step program your head would stop being so magnetic.

Also, I shall be sleeping now.. so feel free to throw your equivalent of a jackboot back at me.. but by the time you respond.. I shall likely already be in my bomb shelter.

The taste may be better but it does not deflect away from the fact it is still garbage.

We will see when you have 6 wars in 1 cycle of war how effective you are.

So NPO have taken the leash off you and also the muzzle. That's nice of them, did they forget to relay that message to everyone in the alliance?

Not good fortune, just learning off of better people maybe?

Well tbh I am a nice person, It's just a shame some people don't realise this. But thanks on the compliment.

Your aim to please has pleased me.

You aim to maul? Like a 3 week old kitten would :P

I can agree, NPO are the best in the business at being terrible.

I'm confused about your reason to have Napoleon Complex? Enlighten me!

I like apologising it makes people feel superior.

Also my heads made form carbon fibre. Light weight but durable.

I hope your nation sleeps well. I look forward to our next bout of communication.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298626830' post='2644615']

[/quote]

Ah, so I see you're one of the casualties = credibility types.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1298651545' post='2644781']
Ah, so I see you're one of the casualties = credibility types.
[/quote]

It does give a person a benchmark to work off. Him claiming he's such the military might and of same age, it only stands to reason he would have more.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Hrmmm.. perhaps you didn't notice we weren't at war for 2 years.. it's easy to get casualties when your alliance is fighting.. not so much when you're called not to fight. Given those 2 years make up the bulk of my existence.. perhaps you'd be better off comparing my statistics with someone of a 300 something day tenure whose alliance has not had a ban on warfare.

I fight when called to fight, I do not fight when called upon to remain peaceful. That is my job.

Anyway, I see little this has to do with you surrendering to me. Are you ready for those 12 steps or not?

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298665152' post='2644894']
Hrmmm.. perhaps you didn't notice we weren't at war for 2 years.. it's easy to get casualties when your alliance is fighting.. not so much when you're called not to fight. Given those 2 years make up the bulk of my existence.. perhaps you'd be better off comparing my statistics with someone of a 300 something day tenure whose alliance has not had a ban on warfare.

I fight when called to fight, I do not fight when called upon to remain peaceful. That is my job.
[/quote]

So you're not the military genius you make out, due to lack of fighting? Which one is it? You are or you are not?

The day I surrender to NPO I will eat a shoe and record it for your viewing pleasure.

Edited by Hiro Nakara