Doomhouse 12 step recovery program.

Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1298553193' post='2643793']
We already did that, you are just flopping around like a gold fish who's bowl was pushed off the counter by a cat.

[i]...I miss that goldfish.[/i]
[/quote]

You're right, your nations being smoking piles of rubble with hardly any infrastructure remaining truly makes us the flopping goldfish...

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1298542018' post='2643731']
The exception rather than the rule.

Yes, that tends to happen when exchanging nukes with your people that didn't manage to escape to peace mode, and from the minority in the upper tiers of your allies willing to fight. But it's quite a bit less than what you have lost.
[/quote]

Thank you for recognizing my exceptional nature. You give me hope for the fungus.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kerlan' timestamp='1298559013' post='2643833']
I applaud your sarcasm, but need to point out he's in GOONs: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=439748
[/quote]

And yet he is a more genuine and honest Legion member than the rest of you!

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298572040' post='2643967']
You're right, your nations being smoking piles of rubble with hardly any infrastructure remaining truly makes us the flopping goldfish...
[/quote]

It does when your infrastructure is made of paper and PVA Glue as a result of your abysmal technology levels.

Might I make a suggestion? Buildings should at the very least have some of these:

[img]http://justtoday.co.uk/Images/2/BRICK001.1.jpg[/img]

We call them "Bricks" but you're welcome to call them whatever you want.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1298573831' post='2643986']
And yet he is a more genuine and honest Legion member than the rest of you!

It does when your infrastructure is made of paper and PVA Glue as a result of your abysmal technology levels. Might I make a suggestion? Buildings at least have some of these:

[img]http://justtoday.co.uk/Images/2/BRICK001.1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Pity you didn't point that out to GOONAS pre-war.

Also, you sure have a pretty mouth! Big enough to fit an umbrella in! Now if only I could find a way to stick your alliance icon in there and pop it open.

Also, according to our charts, during the periods we were at war; which was about the same time, my infrastructure vastly outperformed yours! You may want to stop giving advice and listen to me!!

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298574144' post='2643988']
Pity you didn't point that out to GOONAS pre-war.

Also, you sure have a pretty mouth! Big enough to fit an umbrella in! Now if only I could find a way to stick your alliance icon in there and pop it open.
[/quote]

Clearly GOONS don't care for infrastructure as much as you guys do. Thank you for the compliment though, but please keep your bizarre fetishes to yourself.

[quote]Also, according to our charts, during the periods we were at war; which was about the same time, my infrastructure vastly outperformed yours! You may want to stop giving advice and listen to me!![/quote]

I wasn't fighting Pacificans for the most of it, I was fighting your more competent allies, who are far more skilled in the demolition department. You've also been unable to declare wars for quite some time, infrastructure sure does perform better in peace mode.

No wonder I burn quicker than you, I actually fight wars!

[img]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5085/infraperformance.jpg[/img]

Thank you for advice, but I think I'll stick to..:

[img]http://buildipedia.com/images/masterformat/div03/20/images/032000_concretereinforcing/032100_reinf-steel-12.jpg[/img]

As my preferred building material.

Brick and mortar tends to crumble too.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298574754' post='2643994']
[img]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5085/infraperformance.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

You certainly did well between the 25th January and the 11th February where you took no damage at all, it's almost as if you weren't at war. What's your secret?

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1298574985' post='2643996']
You certainly did well between the 25th January and the 11th February where you took no damage at all, it's almost as if you weren't at war. What's your secret?
[/quote]

Being patient and taking time to reload like any good shooter at a shooting gallery. Avoiding explaining 2/10-2/16 eh?

Also:

Yours
Number of Soldiers: 8,149 (34,852)

Mine:
Number of Soldiers: 36,394 (265,811)

You're in range, engage me once I come out of peace in about 5 days and am fully loaded. I'd love that fight. Did you happen to notice my soldier efficiency is twice yours? I keep them trained and fed real well.. *grins*

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298575082' post='2643997']
Being patient and taking time to reload like any good shooter at a shooting gallery. Avoiding explaining 2/10-2/16 eh?
[/quote]

I was being patient and taking time to reload like any good shooter at a shooting gallery. I'm just quicker and better at it than you.

[OOC] I was at a funeral[/OOC]

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1298575407' post='2644003']
Oh don't think that it didn't occur to me sunshine.
[/quote]

You know, I met a cocky Mker who was just like you.. thought he was going to win the war with me because of his pretty WRC.. and his tech which was near twice mine. He had more tech than you. He lost the war pally. Tech won't save your hide from me. I'll tear you apart.

You're better off saving your pixels.

[ooc] I <3 war. [/ooc]

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298575486' post='2644005']
You know, I met a cocky Mker who was just like you.. thought he was going to win the war with me because of his pretty WRC.. and his tech which was near twice mine. He had more tech than you. He lost the war pally. Tech won't save your hide from me. I'll tear you apart.

[/quote]

You're talking about the guy who destroyed 20K of your NS and you destroyed 6K of his? You sure showed him.

[OOC] Likewise :> [/OOC]

No, I'm talking about the guy who spent 123 million to keep his tail in the fight and then got most of that destroyed as well! I sure showed his bank account *chortles*.

Honestly, I went into the fight thinking he'd roast me. Seems WRCs and Tech alone won't save em.

Lets see.. I'm obsessed with numbers. I'm obsessed with money. 2 years form my last war.. all the economic development that could be managed. I take pauses between battles to reload my nuclear stockpile.. Oh.. I dunno.. you do the math and give me your best estimate.. *chortles*.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298576446' post='2644021']
Lets see.. I'm obsessed with numbers. I'm obsessed with money. I take pauses between battles to reload my nuclear stockpile.. Oh.. I dunno.. you do the math and give me your best estimate.. *chortles*.
[/quote]

Are you sure about that? :ehm:

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298575486' post='2644005']

[ooc] I <3 war. [/ooc]
[/quote]
You've fought one war and are already hiding out in peace mode again. You're no fighter, you're a coward. We have no need to hide from you. You're doing that quite well yourself.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1298588375' post='2644203']
You've fought one war and are already hiding out in peace mode again. You're no fighter, you're a coward. We have no need to hide from you. You're doing that quite well yourself.
[/quote]

I think it's already been established that fighting wars and then retreating to peace mode to regroup is a legitimate strategy anywhere.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1298606872' post='2644427']
I think it's already been established that fighting wars and then retreating to peace mode to regroup is a legitimate strategy anywhere.
[/quote]
When your alliance has been at war for a month and you've fought a single war, it's not a retreat to peace mode.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1298613073' post='2644504']
When your alliance has been at war for a month and you've fought a single war, it's not a retreat to peace mode.
[/quote]

It is a valid strategy when your opponents tend to have SDIs. My SDI shot 11 missiles in one night from my enemy. That was half his reserves. I will not be caught with my pants down if that happens. You'd be advised to use the same strategy. Assuming a fungus has the mind to think of strategy.

[quote]
To: Maelstrom Vortex From: Johnny Apocalypse Date: 2/24/2011 1:41:54 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information about your nation. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.
[/quote]

Oh my. You sent me snacks.. I now have my next 20 meals already laid out. Quite the buffet there Johnny. That also puts me ahead 2 million in the war.