Doomhouse 12 step recovery program.

Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298747551' post='2645515']
Because of coarse receiving help from an [i]Ally[/i] is a terrible thing, So I guess you will be asking your allies to stop helping you, seeing as you are disgruntled about allies helping each other?
[/quote]

Helps you stay out of peace doesn't it to rely on others who are, yet are in a different AA.. and rotate in and out of peace or are simply to high of rank for an enemy to reach so it makes it very convenient for you to blast your enemy for being in a state of peace while receiving aid. We don't have the benefit of being broken into a many as one unit. We carry one flag.

Perhaps you will be back to your pre-war strength.. but it is the fact your allies couldn't out build us during peace that made this war necessary. Jealous shrooms that they are.. that should tell you more about your rebuilding prospects as compared to ours than anything else.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298747881' post='2645519']
Helps you stay out of peace doesn't it to rely on others who are, yet are in a different AA.. and rotate in and out of peace or are simply to high of rank for an enemy to reach so it makes it very convenient for you to blast your enemy for being in a state of peace while receiving aid. We don't have the benefit of being broken into a many as one unit. We carry one flag.

Perhaps you will be back to your pre-war strength.. but it is the fact your allies couldn't out build us during peace that made this war necessary. Jealous shrooms that they are.. that should tell you more about your rebuilding prospects as compared to ours than anything else.
[/quote]

Sorry, I normally don't say, but that post is very hard to follow. Could you please explain it with more sense? As it is, it gives me a headache just trying to comprehend your post..

The second part is kind of legible. You will be getting used to rebuilding, I'd hope you are good at it.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298747807' post='2645518']
Hahahahahahaa, No worries, the money taken from your allies after this will build us back fast.
[/quote]

Good God GOONS is even more miserable than I thought. More miserable than CSN. Taking reps for offensive war with no CB. You're making it too easy to ruin your reputation. Oh wait you didn't have any. Carry on.

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1298759933' post='2645623']
Good God GOONS is even more miserable than I thought. More miserable than CSN. Taking reps for offensive war with no CB. You're making it too easy to ruin your reputation. Oh wait you didn't have any. Carry on.
[/quote]

You're either stupid or you don't know GOONS, I think you're a combination of both. were evil, bad people and like to cause trouble at every given opportunity. Do you expect anything different? Rhetorical question, I already know the answer ;)

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1298735977' post='2645440']
Yeah well unlike GOONS who has Umbrella as their personal bank, our banks fly NPO's AA.
[/quote]

Yes because the Order never received massive amounts of war aid from their allies before.

Edited by Emperor Marx