Doomhouse 12 step recovery program.

Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298423963' post='2642213']
Triggers: Thoughtless greed and an unfounded fear of someone or a group of someones who are better performing than the person who has been infected.
[/quote]
This wouldn't apply to NPO, so I'm not sure what it has to do with anything.

[quote name='Gumpper' timestamp='1298427816' post='2642309']
Step 7: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=KmtzQCSh6xk
Step 9: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

Take out the space at the end of watch otherwise CN makes the link weird :P
[/quote]

Repaired, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1298428318' post='2642320']
This could have been so much better.
[/quote]

I would like to see your suggestions.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1298427987' post='2642313']
Another future hall-of-famer from Maelstrom Vortex.
[/quote]

I am glad the enemy recognizes the quality of my work!

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1298432754' post='2642416']
And here i was, willing to disregard my perception of you as an unfunny, dweeby kinda character.
It was an amusing premise, however.
[/quote]

If this is the worst you can say I must have done a pretty good job. I've heard a lot worse out of your peers. Come on, let out your true feelings.. eventually it will lead you to adopt the 12 steps and recover from your Doom House-itis.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1298433136' post='2642423']
You might have to turn up the heat because right now you aren't doing a very good job.
[/quote]

I find their behavior encouraging actually.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1298433128' post='2642422']
I would like to see someone actually do this, it would make my evening.
[/quote]

At least they can't fault me for style. I can't imagine who wouldn't laugh, except a few in the enemy camp.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298433046' post='2642420']
If this is the worst you can say I must have done a pretty good job. I've heard a lot worse out of your peers. Come on, let out your true feelings.. eventually it will lead you to adopt the 12 steps and recover from your Doom House-itis.
[/quote]
I tried to write up a list of 12 true feelings, i really did. Unfortunantly, I got stuck after number 1. I could have thrown in some random filler and pretended that it was all by design, but that isn't really my thing. Perhaps i'm just no good at this.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1298435132' post='2642466']
And yet y'all are still hiding in peace mode from us.
[/quote]

Actually, I'm buying nukes in PM to destroy another one of you once I come out. Your SDI's have been working round the clock. Argument fail puts Az on the failboat. Totally in line with the symptoms of Doom House-itis.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1298435132' post='2642466']
And yet y'all are still hiding in peace mode from us.
[/quote]

Haha, peace mode jokes. They never get old don't they? Isn't it interesting how this alliance in peace mode has shaved off a rather large chunk of ns from their opponents?

It just blows my mind man.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1298436119' post='2642486']
Haha, peace mode jokes. They never get old don't they? Isn't it interesting how this alliance in peace mode has shaved off a rather large chunk of ns from their opponents?

It just blows my mind man.
[/quote]

Nah, man, that couldn't possibly be attributed to us. Their Doom House-itis is obviously causing them to destroy their own nations by engaging themselves in conflicts they could never hope to win resulting in their gradual extermination. That's why we must save them from the disease. It couldn't possibly be our fault or the fact that they are engaging in those conflicts with us! I mean, that would mean we're not in peace mode and if we weren't in peace mode that would completely undermine every attempt they made to claim we're in it and we know they must be right!

Also, would anyone like some dinner?

[img]http://www.quickfreerecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sauteed-mushrooms.jpg[/img]

Serving up their babies too.

[img]http://preview.canstockphoto.com/canstock2068695.png[/img]

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298436430' post='2642492']
Nah, man, that couldn't possibly be attributed to us. Their Doom House-itis is obviously causing them to destroy their own NS by engaging themselves in conflicts they could never hope to win resulting in their gradual extermination. That's why we must save them from the disease. It couldn't possibly be our fault or the fact that they are engaging in those conflicts with us! I mean, that would mean we're not in peace mode and if we weren't in peace mode that would completely undermine every attempt they made to claim we're in it and we know they must be right!

[/quote]

You know, I never looked at it that way. The situation is worse than I thought. We must hurry if we are to save them!

Don't worry Doom House, We're Coming!!

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1298438044' post='2642517']
Don't worry, we will rescue you long before then.
[/quote]
Looking forward to it! I'd like to fight this [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=114691"]guy[/url] first, please :)

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1298438189' post='2642519']
Looking forward to it! I'd like to fight this [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=114691"]guy[/url] first, please :)
[/quote]

Fighting may intensify the effects of your DoomHous-itis. Combat is not advised.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1298438875' post='2642532']
Needs less decom and more D: Florida
[/quote]

Ummm.. are you saying we shouldn't ask them to decommission anything and send them to Florida? While I understand Florida is a brutally punishing place, I don't understand how that would be a fitting punishment.. besides, shouldn't they be paying for their trip not the other way around?