Doomhouse 12 step recovery program.

Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298665366' post='2644898']
So you're not the military genius you make out, due to lack of fighting? Which one is it? You are or you are not?
[/quote]

*Facepalms* I don't recall branding myself a military genius, particularly because of or due to a lack of fighting, that was your doing; but I'll take the moniker you have recognized me as having. Any statistician can be good at war. I am quite good at war, and I look forward to fighting you (and probably everyone else I have upset) in due time.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298665547' post='2644900']
*Facepalms* I don't recall branding myself a military genius, particularly because of or due to a lack of fighting, that was your doing; but I'll take the moniker you have recognized me as having. Any statistician can be good at war. I am quite good at war, and I look forward to fighting you (and probably everyone else I have upset) in due time.
[/quote]

You haven't upset me, you make me laugh.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298666408' post='2644916']
You haven't upset me, you make me laugh.
[/quote]

Okay then.. I correct myself. I will be engaging everyone I have upset, made laugh, and whatever sincere emotions I may have provoked that would lead to me being engaged in combat as soon as I have collected all my nukes. Unless, of course, they're all talk no bite.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1298666922' post='2644926']
A quick perusal of the above page says otherwise.
[/quote]

O'rly, That's why I'm sitting chatting to a few CN friends laughing about this discussion/banter. You sure showed me.

Unlike you SCY I'm not super serious about things, Ask around folks will tell you ;) You know I'm not the type to sit down read of a script and get words wrong because I cant read my own hand writing. :lol1:

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298665547' post='2644900']
[/quote]

You mistake me for being upset, I'm just out to pick a fight for my next war slot. It's much more enjoyable when you get to know your target, especially if they are as loathsome as you.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1298668664' post='2644947']
You mistake me for being upset, I'm just out to pick a fight for my next war slot. It's much more enjoyable when you get to know your target, especially if they are as loathsome as you.
[/quote]

Well then, you would fit the latter exception I mentioned in a later post where I recognized some may be in it for the fun. I know I make myself a large target. Totally intended. Whatever the reason, I know I'm getting jumped.. *chuckles*

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298623021' post='2644597']
Cmon flak.. come down to my range. lets see how brave you really are.
[/quote]
Maybe he'd be down closer to your range if any of the 30 NPO in peace mode in his range cared to attack him.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1298694947' post='2645197']
Maybe he'd be down closer to your range if any of the 30 NPO in peace mode in his range cared to attack him.
[/quote]

Why would we attack flak? He is a model CN citizen :smug:

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1298668664' post='2644947']
[/quote]

In actuality MV is a pretty swell guy. He just gets his kicks from antagonizing you guys. I'd say that's fair since you guys like to do the same to us.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1298673999' post='2644983']
"Come down to my level."

Thats pretty laughable.
[/quote]

What would be more hilarious is if they actually did it. ;)

Edited by Salmia

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298672633' post='2644966']
Well then, you would fit the latter exception I mentioned in a later post where I recognized some may be in it for the fun. I know I make myself a large target. Totally intended. Whatever the reason, I know I'm getting jumped.. *chuckles*
[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint you old bean but your friends in Olympus are doing a good job with ensuring I don't sneak off to Peace Mode (a much better job than you guys are doing). I won't be jumping you unless I get out of anarchy in this round.

You are however very welcome to fill that last war slot!

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1298735977' post='2645440']
Yeah well unlike GOONS who has Umbrella as their personal bank, our banks fly NPO's AA.
[/quote]

Yea, because that has loads of relevance to why there is an abundance of people on your side that have not fought. WTF are you blabbering about? Did you just try to mind control me into thinking that's a valid reason to why your guys don't fight? Sorry I'm not weak minded and I will not fall for such nonsensical babble. Your worse than Malestrom at this. Get him back here.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298741041' post='2645466']
Yea, because that has loads of relevance to why there is an abundance of people on your side that have not fought. WTF are you blabbering about? Did you just try to mind control me into thinking that's a valid reason to why your guys don't fight? Sorry I'm not weak minded and I will not fall for such nonsensical babble. Your worse than Malestrom at this. Get him back here.
[/quote]

If you do not know how to fight a long term war, we sure aren't going to teach you. That's why he's being nonsensical. Those who run a marathon as if they were running a sprint.. will surely find their heart explodes the first quarter of the way through.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298747073' post='2645507']
If you do not know how to fight a long term war, we sure aren't going to teach you. That's why he's being nonsensical. Those who run a marathon as if they were running a sprint.. will surely find their heart explodes the first quarter of the way through.
[/quote]

News Flash: GOONS is still fighting and we will be the last to leave the battlefield.

Edit for using scum English language.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1298747258' post='2645509']
News Flash: GOONS is still fighting and we will be the last to leave the battlefield.

Edit for using scum English language.
[/quote]

Yeah, your hearts have already exploded so you're having to get blood infusions from your peers who are acting as your restorers in umbrella, mk and the like.. good show.. *golf claps*

You're going to be last to leave the battlefield because they will be carrying you off in pieces or in a stretcher.

*Whispers* Don't worry though, I'll almost certainly be joining you there.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298747423' post='2645512']
Yeah, your hearts have already exploded so you're having to get blood infusions from your peers who are acting as your restorers in umbrella, mk and the like.. good show.. *golf claps*
[/quote]

Because of coarse receiving help from an [i]Ally[/i] is a terrible thing, So I guess you will be asking your allies to stop helping you, seeing as you are disgruntled about allies helping each other?

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298747423' post='2645512']

[b]You're going to be last to leave the battlefield because they will be carrying you off in pieces or in a stretcher.
[/b]
(Don't worry though, I'll almost certainly be joining you there.)
[/quote]

Hahahahahahaa, No worries, the money taken from your allies after this will build us back fast.

That or coupled with the awesome selection of allies we already have it wont be to long before were back to pre war strength.

[OOC] I will continue this later I have a few friends visiting now[OOC]