57th Overlanders Press Release

I just love how so many people hate us within 30 days of our reformation. It's pretty cute to be honest.

Bobo; I'm sorry. Did you even exist during the GLOF war? I don't seem to have any recollection of how you were involved, and what gives you the right to post a generic meme about tears. Or is your post of tears really stealth-tears of your own, because you're pissed off at the fact that a 13 man AA on the other side of the war is actually enjoying themselves?

If this is indeed the case; Lolnoob, your tears fuel my ship, etc etc.

Edited by Roosterton

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296952253' post='2621139']
And the guy that leads you lot talking about making us pay extra reps for giving you a brand new war flag and how he will disband us isn't talking smack? :blink:
[/quote]

I meant of our enemies.

[quote name='Roosterton' timestamp='1296971059' post='2621528']
I just love how so many people hate us within 30 days of our reformation. It's pretty cute to be honest.

Bobo; I'm sorry. Did you even exist during the GLOF war? I don't seem to have any recollection of how you were involved, and what gives you the right to post a generic meme about tears. Or is your post of tears really stealth-tears of your own, because you're pissed off at the fact that a 13 man AA on the other side of the war is actually enjoying themselves?

[/quote]

The proper quote is "YOUR TEARS, THEY ARE DELICIOUS."

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296952253' post='2621139']
And the guy that leads you lot talking about making us pay extra reps for giving you a brand new war flag and how he will disband us isn't talking smack? :blink:
[/quote]

You know he wasn't serious right? Come talk to us and see what kind of terms you would get if you where to peace out tomorrow. :mellow:

[/quote]

i offered tissue.

when people cry, i do that.
cause im super friendly and stuff.

as for that oh, so amusing bit at the top there... about so many people hating you and such...
you 57th guys sure do mistake people making fun of you and laughing at your expense for hate an awful lot.

Edited by bobo t baggins

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296980762' post='2621860']

as for that oh, so amusing bit at the top there... about so many people hating you and such...
you 57th guys sure do mistake people making fun of you and laughing at your expense for hate an awful lot.
[/quote]

Oh, yes, I have nothing wrong with people laughing at our expense. I quite enjoy that, actually. I was mainly referring to you and Rush, who seem to think we're pathetic and arrogant for posting a thread about our first ZI. Which is a perfectly valid wartime milestone for a 13-man alliance. :awesome:

[quote name='Roosterton' timestamp='1297007212' post='2622161']
Oh, yes, I have nothing wrong with people laughing at our expense. I quite enjoy that, actually. I was mainly referring to you and Rush, who seem to think we're pathetic and arrogant for posting a thread about our first ZI. Which is a perfectly valid wartime milestone for a 13-man alliance. :awesome:
[/quote]

He's got a point, you know :smug:

So how's that ZI of Holloweyes coming? :awesome:

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1297011055' post='2622220']
He's got a point, you know :smug:

So how's that ZI of Holloweyes coming? :awesome:
[/quote]

Rather well actually. :awesome:

Still have 6000 infra, but a 4 on 1 war where you are at an extreme tech and land disadvantage with most of your opponents is not one expect to end well for you.

[i]Edit: There ya go Rooster.[/i]

Edited by Malkavias

[quote name='Malkavias' timestamp='1297017649' post='2622375']

Still have 6000k infra, but a 4 on 1 war where you are at an extreme tech and land disadvantage with most of your opponents is not one expect to end well for you.
[/quote]

Isn't 6000k 6 million?

Oh god, now I'm trolling my alliance mates... <_<

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296980762' post='2621860']
i offered tissue.

when people cry, i do that.
cause im super friendly and stuff.

[/quote]
[img]http://myfacewhen.com/i/464.png[/img]

Trolls trolling trolls. Honestly, we don't care what you say. Everyone is having fun in this war, getting our butts kicked or not. We're not crying, not complaining,and we certainly don't need your pity or your tissues. We're makin' waves, my man. Make sure you don't get swept away.

[quote name='Lord Panda' timestamp='1297021398' post='2622478']

Trolls trolling trolls. Honestly, we don't care what you say. Everyone is having fun in this war, getting our butts kicked or not. We're not crying, not complaining,and we certainly don't need your pity or your tissues. We're makin' waves, my man. Make sure you don't get swept away.
[/quote]

yeah. waves in a puddle.

oh, and perhaps you should follow the conversation a bit better? re: the tissue comment was CLEARLY directed elsewhere, thus the quote above it.
is it your first day on the internets?

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1297034744' post='2622840']
yeah. waves in a puddle.

oh, and perhaps you should follow the conversation a bit better? re: the tissue comment was CLEARLY directed elsewhere, thus the quote above it.
is it your first day on the internets?
[/quote]

You don't know what you've just gotten into with LP...

Seriously. Ask Ivan Moldavi.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1297044561' post='2622984']
Rofl, LP is the 57th's equivalent to a Rebel Virginia.

Hey, 57th Overlanders, when you see a member of Athens cry, make sure you send the tears our way. We sure do like the taste over here :wub:
[/quote]

I love how Athens puts more effort on trolling here than they do in economic policies or war planning. Apparently their messaging system needs some work as at least one member of Athens sent us peace with the title "Athens accept peace". :awesome:

[quote name='Malkavias' timestamp='1297017649' post='2622375']

Still have 6000 infra, but a 4 on 1 war where you are at an extreme tech and land disadvantage with most of your opponents is not one expect to end well for you.

[i]Edit: There ya go Rooster.[/i]
[/quote]
You heard it here folks. The land advantage is very, very, very important. This is our true secret.

[quote name='Mitch12120' timestamp='1297057246' post='2623492']
You made a big deal about the land when he obviously meant the tech.
[/quote]
Obviously he meant both, otherwise he wouldn't have posted both, now would he? And since he meant both, he clearly felt the importance of land was... important. I'm just helping to clarify his sentiments.

On another note, he didn't feel his infra advantage was significant. I didn't either. 6.5 times my infra at the start of the war? Cakewalk.

[/quote]

They don't hate you. It's just that you posted a fairly pointless self-aggrandizing backslap about an event of frankly limited significance. Making a propaganda piece about this would have been fun. Making an alliance announcement made you look like pipsqueaks, and in a war like this the pips get squeaked.