57th Overlanders Press Release

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1297198751' post='2626013']
And yet you continue to come to this thread and you continue to comment. If you cant handle it then get out :smug:
[/quote]

You can continue to deflect it, but in reality it really is just awful.

I could post a crappy picture with some flames and terrible bold text of your top nation's nation chart. I'm not going to because every alliance has members that just simply die in a war and it isn't propaganda. You've got a couple of small 2k NS nations to ZI, our side took out your one 100k+ nation.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i realized iFok is in there blok after i posted the message....however that does not excuse the fact that aid was sent to new polar...which they are at war with :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: so i made one mistake with the whose on whose side......but new polar does talk in a propaganda thread about the massive error of sending aid to a nation at war ..... :lol1::lol1::lol1:

[quote name='Malkavias' timestamp='1297205553' post='2626096']
What do you expect in a 4 on 1 war? 4 of you fragged me. I am so suprised. How amazing, I would never have realized superior numbers and higher tech levels nations could do such damage against a single target.

Have a sticker.
[/quote]

PC's war with RoK is at a disadvantage, but you don't see any of us complaining. I'm legitimately sorry that rok refused you help because we were all hoping for those two to come on out.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1297205180' post='2626091']
You can continue to deflect it, but in reality it really is just awful.

I could post a crappy picture with some flames and terrible bold text of your top nation's nation chart. I'm not going to because every alliance has members that just simply die in a war and it isn't propaganda. You've got a couple of small 2k NS nations to ZI, our side took out your one 100k+ nation.
[/quote]

I'm not deflecting anything. You are crying and going on about you not knowing if you can take it. So get out of our thread and keep your mouth shut. Ok so you inflicted damage on a 100k+ nation. Have you ZI'd that nation or has that nation surrendered to you? No? shut your mouth then. :smug:

edit: typo

Edited by evilsquirrel