A Beacon of Light Must Shine in the Dark World

Rebounder

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1297031721' post='2622765']
I never really held anything against IRON before this war, but to announce to your members that they can expect neutrality at the onset of a war is rather telling

And thank you for calling me an inconvenience. That's all I hope to be.
[/quote]

Oh dear you are a lost cause. Is it better that I leave my members blissfully unaware of its governments intentions? I laid out our intentions to our members from the get go and I am baffled as to where your indignation for this decision stems from. The fact that you have omitted a rather sizeable chunk of my post which puts the context of which that decision was made and where it would apply suggests you either don't have it or realise it would show you up as a twit. That level of comprehension is probably beyond you so I am going to go with option 1.

I might add that None of our allies have been attacked to defend so stop your gibberish.

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1297032546' post='2622787']
So... Are you standing for Independence, Multi-polarity or Defending Allies?
[/quote]

Yes

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1297032668' post='2622791']
Oh dear you are a lost cause. Is it better that I leave my members blissfully unaware of its governments intentions? I laid out our intentions to our members from the get go and I am baffled as to where your indignation for this decision stems from. The fact that you have omitted a rather sizeable chunk of my post which puts the context of which that decision was made and where it would apply suggests you either don't have it or realise it would show you up as a twit. That level of comprehension is probably beyond you so I am going to go with option 1.

I might add that None of our allies have been attacked to defend so stop your gibberish.
[/quote]

The context of the rest of the post doesn't change anything, but I feel that putting up the entire screenshot would endanger my comrades who are doing the toughest work at the moment, and I won't do that just because you dare me to. I'm a little smarter than that.

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1297033105' post='2622802']
Yes
[/quote]
I think the pastry was alluding to the fact that you have no idea what you actually stand for, and that you hold multiple contradictory positions.

This is why you fail.

[/quote]

Yes
[/quote]

You have as little clue about what you stand for as you do about what duckroll stands for.

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1297033259' post='2622805']
I think the pastry was alluding to the fact that you have no idea what you actually stand for, and that you hold multiple contradictory positions.

This is why you fail.
[/quote]

Defending allies, independence, and multipolarity are contradictory positions? Is that your excuse for standing for none of them?

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1297033310' post='2622807']
Defending allies, independence, and multipolarity are contradictory positions? Is that your excuse for standing for none of them?
[/quote]
You are complaining that Duckroll isn't activating our oA clauses to chain in to defend NPO, while at the same time claiming you believe alliances need to be independent.

You're making a big thing about multi-polarity, yet you want uninvolved parties to choose a side even when they have no interest on the politics (if any) that created this war.

I think all you stand for is a desperate desire for attention and validation.

Yes

The context of the rest of the post doesn't change anything, but I feel that putting up the entire screenshot would endanger my comrades who are doing the toughest work at the moment, and I won't do that just because you dare me to. I'm a little smarter than that.
[/quote]

Tough work pressing the print screen button amirite. I didn't dare you to do anything merely stated you have butchered a sizeable address for a section that you think may fit your agenda and dropped it into the public domain. Really I don't see why you have gone to all the bother, our stance in this war is hardly a secret and if you wanted information on it you could have queried me on irc I would have told you openly.

Reposted for relevance:

[/quote]

Yes
[/quote]

You have as little idea of what you stand for as you do about what duckroll stands for.

[quote]
The context of the rest of the post doesn't change anything...
[/quote]

It changes the argument that you were using it for.