FAN Announcement

mpol777

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1295112432' post='2576132']
Hey, thanks for ignoring most of what my post was comprised of. You conveniently ignored my request for you to find the last three botched raids, who they involved, and what the end result was. You also conveniently ignored my request for you to find the last three times the botched raids weren't handled amicably and left the other alliance content with the reparations. You're failing to make a point quite well, hizzy. As I stated, your decision to sway your views on this matter based upon who is involved in the matter is precisely what makes you a hypocrite.

Am I talking to you, or am I talking to Peggy? Did you somehow get your hands on that same sack of crazy powder? Thanks for the ridiculous comparison. I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that if you can't even remember the AA that attacked GOONS for a supposed tech raid, that you don't know nearly enough details to be talking about it.

Also, congrats to MFO for being considered the same as a band of nuclear rogues by lil' hizzy fit. I'm sure you guys appreciate it.
[/quote]

If you think I'm going to sit here sifting through old threads to finds the exact botched raids you're out of your mind. The point isn't who they involved, the point is that [i]they occurred[/i]. Are you seriously going to sit here and claim that GOONS members have never had a botched raid? Of course not, you're not that good of a liar.

And the point you're making about those botched raids ending amicably is the same point I'm making; when something goes wrong, you deal with it diplomatically before rolling the tanks on the entire alliance; if that was the norm, GOONS would have been rolled ages ago, and the same people sitting in this thread congratulating FAN for "defending itself" would also be congratulating someone else for rolling GOONS after a botched raid.

But I do recall an alliance that attacked you guys for tech raiding one (maybe 2?) of their members, the name of that alliance is irrelevant because you know it happened, and when that happened you had them sanctioned as rogues. So you want to explain again who the hypocrite is?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1295142916' post='2576504']
If you think I'm going to sit here sifting through old threads to finds the exact botched raids you're out of your mind. The point isn't who they involved, the point is that [i]they occurred[/i]. Are you seriously going to sit here and claim that GOONS members have never had a botched raid? Of course not, you're not that good of a liar.

And the point you're making about those botched raids ending amicably is the same point I'm making; when something goes wrong, you deal with it diplomatically before rolling the tanks on the entire alliance; if that was the norm, GOONS would have been rolled ages ago, and the same people sitting in this thread congratulating FAN for "defending itself" would also be congratulating someone else for rolling GOONS after a botched raid.

But I do recall an alliance that attacked you guys for tech raiding one (maybe 2?) of their members, the name of that alliance is irrelevant because you know it happened, and when that happened you had them sanctioned as rogues. So you want to explain again who the hypocrite is?
[/quote]

You have zero details. You're simply spewing what you've apparently learned through heresay. The "I heard you guys did some stuff but I'm not sure who it involved, when it occurred, or what the results were" statement is hardly worth pocket lint. Basing your sole opinion of us on what other lesser persons have told you just goes to show how weak of a person you really are. Being too lazy to actually do some research to back up your opinion of us is far from defensible. Get a clue, hizzy.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1295117410' post='2576199']

No, filling war slots on former members of your alliance - so the people they've rogued on cannot organize an effective counter - is not kosher.

Frankly, STA should have declared war on Kronos when they did it.
[/quote]

Hey I thought it was pretty damn good strategy at going rogue but what do I know :smug:

[quote]But I do recall an alliance that attacked you guys for tech raiding one (maybe 2?) of their members, the name of that alliance is irrelevant because you know it happened, and when that happened you had them sanctioned as rogues[/quote]
Do you mean USSR? That is the last GOONS-micro drama I can remember.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1294985903' post='2574795']
Now this is an alliance I can get behind, why have I never heard of y'all.

[color="#0000FF"]*President Joseph Black signs executive order #10024 sending Foreign Relief (AKA ammunition, guns, and beer) to the brave men and women of FAN. The nation of Rural Route 3 sends has a moment of silence for this grave act of terrorism[/color]

Its a sad day when your steeling guns from underprivileged children, now is when they need them the most.
[/quote]

FAN is one of the oldest AAs in the game.

Famous for a variety of things. look em up on CN Wiki. :awesome::awesome: