G-6 Announcement

Confusion

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1294087770' post='2562220']
try thinking for yourself adude ,instead of constantly being led on a string by confusion ,nodding your head every time he speaks
[/quote]

Simply because this man has opinion opposite of your own does not mean he is not thinking for himself, how about you think for yourself and come up with a reason this treaty is bad other than just rehashing old arguments if the best you can come up with is "they are ruining the game" than you should simply agree with the multitude of others who have already stated this and move on, calling someone out for exactly what your doing makes you look ignorant.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a treaty, who cares. TE has had treaties since its start. OB - TPF/C has been around for sooo many rounds, and no one complained. The treaty web is what makes things more fun; a giant war can quickly arise from a small confrontation.

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1294080080' post='2562103']
All I want to know is if G-6 is protecting everyone, who is protecting G-6 ? <_<
[/quote]

How is protecting one friendly alliance protecting everyone?

Also, Do you really want to find out who's protecting G-6?

Confusion.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1294089581' post='2562245']
Simply because this man has opinion opposite of your own does not mean he is not thinking for himself, how about you think for yourself and come up with a reason this treaty is bad other than just rehashing old arguments if the best you can come up with is "they are ruining the game" than you should simply agree with the multitude of others who have already stated this and move on, calling someone out for exactly what your doing makes you look ignorant.
[/quote]

It's lookout...he's probably still butthurt that WAPA was rolled by RE and G-6.

Confusion.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294085045' post='2562176']
But you would have a need to jump on a 15 man alliance if they up-declared on DR, even though DR can fight and would probably manage to handle it themselves?
[/quote]

honestly, that would depend. if the 15 man had more upper NS nations than DR, yes, i would see a reason to aid DR. if the 15 man alliance was fairly even with DR, me i would personally be fine with letting the two duke it out alone but i ain't in charge. this is a single protectorate, there are tons of alliances and nations to fight that losing 20 is not that big deal.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294090359' post='2562257']
It's lookout...he's probably still butthurt that WAPA was rolled by RE and G-6.

Confusion.
[/quote]

wapa was rolled and more by G6 and RE ,and well done to you both ,i just dont get why duckroll (who can fight)would need your protection ,they have shown in all other rounds that they are more than capable of looking after themselves,so why would they need G6 now.

perhaps i do rant on about treaties being the death of CN ,but i honestly beleive they are ,i know guys who have packed there nations in on SE ,and others who are just waiting on a war ,so they can have one last battle with the nations they have built,before packing in,all blame treaties and the lack of wars because of them for leaving CN.

i would just hate to see TE going the same way .

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1294092333' post='2562294']
wapa was rolled and more by G6 and RE ,and well done to you both ,i just dont get why duckroll (who can fight)would need your protection ,they have shown in all other rounds that they are more than capable of looking after themselves,so why would they need G6 now.

perhaps i do rant on about treaties being the death of CN ,but i honestly beleive they are ,i know guys who have packed there nations in on SE ,and others who are just waiting on a war ,so they can have one last battle with the nations they have built,before packing in,all blame treaties and the lack of wars because of them for leaving CN.

i would just hate to see TE going the same way .
[/quote]

So you would prefer if G-6 didn't announce this protection then we waited till someone attacked them so then we can defend? With or without a treaty, G-6 will defend Duckroll just like Duckroll would defend G-6, call it an MDP if you want. We roll. Whoever. Whenever.

Confusion.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294093222' post='2562312']
Honestly if I were DR I'd be embarrassed by this....really...a protectorate in TE for a 20 man alliance. Wow.
[/quote]

As I said before, call it an MDP then. We will defend each other.

Confusion.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1294095546' post='2562340']
Will noone stand up and promise to defend OP? :(
[/quote]

lol Paul, G-6 will also protect OP now that we're protecting half of TE, Apparently. :P

Confusion.

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1294087770' post='2562220']
try thinking for yourself adude ,instead of constantly being led on a string by confusion ,nodding your head every time he speaks
[/quote]

Wai...I thought i was the puppet master..

It is my opinion that you should get over it, if you want to keep complaining about this then be my guest, you are only wasting your time.

As for the bit about me following Confusion around, can you please base that comment on something? anything? I would like to see you try.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294092086' post='2562289']
honestly, that would depend.[b] if the 15 man had more upper NS nations than DR, yes, i would see a reason to aid DR. if the 15 man alliance was fairly even with DR, me i would personally be fine with letting the two duke it out alone but i ain't in charge.[b] this is a single protectorate, there are tons of alliances and nations to fight that losing 20 is not that big deal.
[/quote]
Really? How do you think a 15 man AA gets even NS to a 20 man AA? It's usually because they'd have a few more higher NS nations. Guess what DR could use then? Right! There extra members to counter that. Crazy how that all works out. Too bad G-6 will defend DR against all attacks, could stop a fair fight.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294093108' post='2562309']
[b]So you would prefer if G-6 didn't announce this protection then we waited till someone attacked them so then we can defend? [b]With or without a treaty, G-6 will defend Duckroll just like Duckroll would defend G-6, call it an MDP if you want. We roll. Whoever. Whenever.
[/quote]
Actually, yes. Least that would add some dynamic to the wars. Someone attacks G-6, then DR counters that AA, then another AA counters them. Chaining is fun. Now, whoever is going to beat up on G-6 will also do so to DR.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294093222' post='2562312']
Honestly if I were DR I'd be embarrassed by this....really...a protectorate in TE for a 20 man alliance. Wow.
[/quote]

Agreed. A little surprised DR doesn't have more to say, but I guess being a 20 man AA of experienced players with pretty good NS needing a protectorate explains that just fine.

[/quote]

I offer my personal protection to my Snapple runners. Attackers on Paul be warned, hell hath no fury like my thirst unquenched.

[/quote]

No I will not stand up and promise to defend you! But I'll gladly sit and offer optional protection, Im kinda lazy!

And Good Luck with this don't know why DR would need protection but whatever floats your guys boats. And yes an MDP would be quite sexier. Protection is more of a one way MDP.

Also, please stop (Fill in Blank) about treaties. Its each AAs decision. No amount of (Fill In Blank) will change that.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294090273' post='2562256']
How is protecting one friendly alliance protecting everyone?

Also, Do you really want to find out who's protecting G-6?

Confusion.
[/quote]

Do you really think you will make it through this round without meeting up with LE ? Tick Tock Tick Tock :ehm:

I think rebels is the exact opposite way to put it. You are locked together whatever way you go. How is that being "rebels?" It's the daily norm over in SE, nearly everybody seems to do it. What I always think when I see crap like this:

Why not just merge?

There's nothing wrong with merging. Two groups like each other so much that they want to do everything together all the time, which in TE means war. Since you will always be counted as one group, be upfront about it. It's exactly the same as if you were the same alliance; so you might as well go ahead and merge. Every alliance you interact with has to treat you this way anyways.

You've already said that an attack on either is an attack on both regardless of the circumstances. As usual with y'all, having a fun and fair fight for everyone has no consideration. You'd go for the stomp before allowing that, and to say this is. The. TRUTH. It's explicitly stated by Confusion. We all saw it in action anyways. So, why "duck" the pretense?

I officially name you [b]6 Ducks.[/b]
BOOM! Make it so.

It was either that or G-Roll, which sounds too much like a sex act.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294156472' post='2563116']
I officially name you [b]6 Ducks.[/b]
BOOM! Make it so.

It was either that or G-Roll, which sounds too much like a sex act.
[/quote]

I'm sorry to say this but... :lol1:
Ah clash, what we will do without ya. :awesome:

PS: G-ROLL? Hmmm....questionable

Whats the matter? Did someone want to roll us?

Also clash, I take a bit of issue with this line.

[quote]As usual with y'all, having a fun and fair fight for everyone has no consideration.[/quote]

We love fun and even wars, the more carnage the better. Some may question why we need protection, which is understandable. It still feels like people are trying to tell us how we should play, which I dont like.