Another NEW news

wukong

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Shellhound' timestamp='1293995125' post='2560987']
congrats on getting it out so efficiently NEW! Sorry to hear about the downgrade with PC though
[/quote]

really?? I don't know that if NEW have a treaty below MDoAP. maybe PC going to cancel it coz I know that they know that NEW won't accept something below MDoAP

[quote name='Ji Meeel' timestamp='1294043772' post='2561762']
really?? I don't know that if NEW have a treaty below MDoAP. maybe PC going to cancel it coz I know that they know that NEW won't accept something below MDoAP
[/quote]
Well, iFOK has theirs listed as an ODAP right now.

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Ji Meeel' timestamp='1294043772' post='2561762']
[/quote]

http://forums.poisonclan.net/index.php?showtopic=481

According to PC it's downgraded

• 2 weeks later...

iFOK and PC should talk to NEW before they listed something. and everyone should remember that treaty needs both parties agreed on something.

How can they claim that they have an below MDoAP agreement with NEW, when it is obvious that NEW FA policy didn't want to have one?

And if both parties can't agreed on something, there will be nothing came out from it.

So its useless to put the treaties in their list. And any effort on listing it will be a big joke!

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1294058784' post='2561861']
nice job!

i'm a fan of documentation! so i hope other AA's are paying attention :huh:
[/quote]

[quote name='prameswara' timestamp='1294980519' post='2574691']
iFOK and PC should talk to NEW before they listed something. and everyone should remember that treaty needs both parties agreed on something.

How can they claim that they have an below MDoAP agreement with NEW, when it is obvious that NEW FA policy didn't want to have one?

And if both parties can't agreed on something, there will be nothing came out from it.

So its useless to put the treaties in their list. And any effort on listing it will be a big joke!
[/quote]

Back Necromancer!