30k NS Raid Target

Veuras

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' timestamp='1294113932' post='2562664']
7 days has passed and now this guy's bio reads that he wouldn't mind a fight and does not support Celestial Being's support. Anyone who wanted to raid him can raid him now.
[/quote]

I'd totally raid him if I were in his range.

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' timestamp='1294113932' post='2562664']
7 days has passed and now this guy's bio reads that he wouldn't mind a fight and does not support Celestial Being's support. Anyone who wanted to raid him can raid him now.
[/quote]

actually he's still under protection, just not by Celestial Being

[quote name='CaptainCracker' timestamp='1293578204' post='2556598']
Before more alliances gets their shining armor and high hats on, the said nation is under protection of Darkfall. Protection will last until Sabra(nation owner) is out of tech, or attacks a nation that is not a member of the Darkfall alliance.
If the nation is attacked we will do something about it.
[/quote]

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1294178362' post='2563453']
how come nobody is stepping up to protect the raiders
[/quote]

Haven't you heard? Raiders are the baddest mofo's to walk the face of Bob, they don't need protection.*

[size="1"]*Yes this is sarcastic as all hell, I just couldn't resist. :P[/size]

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1294205903' post='2564029']
Haven't you heard? Raiders are the baddest mofo's to walk the face of Bob, they don't need protection.*

[size="1"]*Yes this is sarcastic as all hell, I just couldn't resist. :P[/size]
[/quote]

I'd raid you for that comment if you were in range!

lol, I'm finally gettin' raided, but I'm guessin dude just did it because of this thread. Tradin' nukes with your target isn't an effective way to gain tech, even if you do win all the GA's. Lucky him all my military wonders are long gone, or it'd be much more of an even fight.

On one hand, I'd say nobody has attacked him up until this point because it doesn't matter. Some of these same people (myself included) thought it was ridiculous that WC would spontaneously throw up protection on a nation that didn't ask for it merely for the sake of doing it. Just like I'm sure we all thought it was ridiculous that the OP would start a thread about a target on the OWF. Aside from that, one 30K NS unaligned under haphazard protection for shock effect alone isn't anything in the grand scheme of things. This is one of those instances when raiding parties step back to let this play out will have no adverse effect on the practice itself. On the other hand, there are people who won't raid this nation simply because of the chaining treaties leading from Celestial Being back to Viridian Entente.

As for everybody saying that they'd raid him if they were in range, who cares? You're obviously not going to raid him because you know it's not worth dropping infrastructure to hit [u]one guy[/u] to prove a point to someone who's doing a political grandstand. You either understand it's best to let Warrior Concept have his brief moment in the sun and that this means nothing or you're just saying you'd do it if you could for your few own seconds, or you're trying to flex what you don't have. In the end, the action taken by Celestial Being and the responses in this thread do not mean anything. But I'm not one to stop everyone from trying to turn it into something. So by all means, have fun.

[quote name='Rhodesonya' timestamp='1294209000' post='2564140']
lol, I'm finally gettin' raided, but I'm guessin dude just did it because of this thread. Tradin' nukes with your target isn't an effective way to gain tech, even if you do win all the GA's. Lucky him all my military wonders are long gone, or it'd be much more of an even fight.
[/quote]
Nah. RFK's a casualties whore. I doubt he ever saw this thread.

[quote name='Rhodesonya' timestamp='1294209000' post='2564140']
[/quote]
Even fight? We'll see about that :ehm:

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1294231259' post='2564311']
Nah. RFK's a casualties whore. I doubt he ever saw this thread.
[/quote]

lol, yeah, he saw it, but it is about the casualties for him. I don't get it, but whatever, I'll ablige.

As to Vanilla Napalm, unless you're after a high casualty count like RFK, you lose if I land even one nuke, because that will destroy as much if not more of any tech you win from me. Also, I think you read that comment wrong. If RFK and I go all out head to head, he will win because he can do more damage with all the military wonders he has, but which I've gotten rid of. You on the other hand ain't much stronger than me militarily, hence your failed GA's. My failed GA's on you are just proof that I've militarily crippled my nation as I get ready to leave the game.

That last bit is mostly just how I see it, coming from a pixel accumulating standpoint. If you're just in it to fight, then yeah, it sucks to be one of my citizens nowadays.

[quote name='Rhodesonya' timestamp='1294237460' post='2564367']
lol, yeah, he saw it, but it is about the casualties for him. I don't get it, but whatever, I'll ablige.

As to Vanilla Napalm, unless you're after a high casualty count like RFK, you lose if I land even one nuke, because that will destroy as much if not more of any tech you win from me. Also, I think you read that comment wrong. If RFK and I go all out head to head, he will win because he can do more damage with all the military wonders he has, but which I've gotten rid of. You on the other hand ain't much stronger than me militarily, hence your failed GA's. My failed GA's on you are just proof that I've militarily crippled my nation as I get ready to leave the game.

That last bit is mostly just how I see it, coming from a pixel accumulating standpoint. If you're just in it to fight, then yeah, it sucks to be one of my citizens nowadays.
[/quote]
Perhaps 'not completely uneven' would have been more appropriate. As to motive, i'm just in it to throw things around really.
Good times.