WFF Announcement

merdesa

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1292914210' post='2547985']
i think you forgot someone in your DoW, isn't there a third attacking NEW?
[/quote]
Someone who happens to be over 30 times their NS. I think willingly taking on 40 times your NS is a bit much for anyone, let alone a 400k alliance.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='NotYou' timestamp='1292914727' post='2548003']Everybody's a critic.[/quote]
Indeed. You'll get nothing but applause from me though... can't guarantee anything from my fighter jets and missile silos. :awesome:

Edit: Sentencefail.

Edited by Arrnea

Well, it's only a matter of days or weeks before BAPS is down to 2 million NS again.

Way to fan the flames, guys. You're brave, but I question the judgment of standing up for a band of muggers at the punishment phase of their trial...

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1292919687' post='2548112']
Wait a second. You're hailing an alliance that's lined up against your protector?
[/quote]

What's wrong with hailing alliance who deserve it?

Confusion.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1292919428' post='2548109']
Well, it's only a matter of days or weeks before BAPS is down to 2 million NS again.

Way to fan the flames, guys. You're brave, but I question the judgment of standing up for a band of muggers at the punishment phase of their trial...
[/quote]
I question your questioning of their judgement.

They have a mutual defence clause in their treaty. Doesn't matter what NEW did, it should be honoured. If they don't like what NEW did, then they should cancel the treaty after.

[quote name='Skable' timestamp='1292919343' post='2548108']
O/ WFF

As a neutral party, GND and myself wishes you good luck.
[/quote]

Considering your only tie anywhere is to ODN, I would suggest that perhaps you aren't as neutral as you'd like to think...

Granted, we haven't requested your assistance, and are not likely to considering that you obviously have no desire to join us in our conquest, so at the moment you have no obligations, making you neutral

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1292919937' post='2548118']
I question your questioning of their judgement.

They have a mutual defence clause in their treaty. Doesn't matter what NEW did, it should be honoured. If they don't like what NEW did, then they should cancel the treaty after.
[/quote]

They could have also canceled the treaty at the moment of the asshattery. A quick, "Damn, but you really messed up royally. Not only did you attack a protected AA, you also didn't bother to let us know what you were doing. Consider Article V activated and we'll see you in court", and there's no need to stand up for the guys that just mugged a grandma in such a way as to get blown to smithereens.

NEW really did do something wrong. I'll grant not everyone sees it that way, but that's the case, and they don't deserve protection for their dumbness. They should have paid reps and then moved on with their lives. They didn't, so their bloody-mindedness will drag everyone else down.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1292921378' post='2548140']
They could have also canceled the treaty at the moment of the asshattery. A quick, "Damn, but you really messed up royally. Not only did you attack a protected AA, you also didn't bother to let us know what you were doing. Consider Article V activated and we'll see you in court", and there's no need to stand up for the guys that just mugged a grandma in such a way as to get blown to smithereens.

NEW really did do something wrong. I'll grant not everyone sees it that way, but that's the case, and they don't deserve protection for their dumbness. They should have paid reps and then moved on with their lives. They didn't, so their bloody-mindedness will drag everyone else down.
[/quote]
Cancelled at the moment? What kind of *&^% move is that? O.o

So what if they did something wrong? We all know it. We're not terribly happy about it, but true allies will still stick by them.