A note from Dark Fist

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Additionally, if randoms such as myself ask you about what your alliance is saying internally concerning a war that could quickly involve them, it's probably best not to answer. Guessing that you're a couple pay grades below having access to anything of great import, but still...probably best not to answer.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1292889977' post='2547202']
Additionally, if randoms such as myself ask you about what your alliance is saying internally concerning a war that could quickly involve them, it's probably best not to answer. Guessing that you're a couple pay grades below having access to anything of great import, but still...probably best not to answer.
[/quote]
I could have sworn that said "Guessing that you're a couple gay parades below." :mellow:

[quote name='Yodog21284' timestamp='1292890215' post='2547206']
and I seem to be gettin on the good side of some high gov
[/quote]
That will probably cease shortly after they read what you've been saying in here.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1292891169' post='2547225']
Please try to put everything you have to say in one post. These double posts are getting silly. And remember, idle chatter can kill :ph34r:
[/quote]
Loose lips sink ships.