A note from Dark Fist

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292893176' post='2547279']
If it were some other alliance besides TORN, I'd probably be worried. Since you're in TORN, though, I hope they take you to heart. :awesome:
[/quote]

C'mon, everyone knows that TORN won't get involved in this war. Isn't that right, yodog?

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1292894619' post='2547313']
You know, I think all of us...regardless of which side we are oh, philosophy we follow and friends we have can come together, and declare yodog a retard and laugh at him.
[/quote]
I think we can all hold hands and sing Kumbaya to that

[quote name='Yodog21284' timestamp='1292895092' post='2547320']
you're joking right? i joined TORN because I'm lets say trigger happy
[/quote]

Well then, let's hope for your sake that FEAR declares in defense of NEW, which would allow you guys to enter. I don't see that happening though. Do you?

[size="1"]What the $%&@.[/size]

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1292894619' post='2547313']
You know, I think all of us...regardless of which side we are oh, philosophy we follow and friends we have can come together, and declare yodog a retard and laugh at him.
[/quote]
But then he'll hate you. :(

I can see you all met yodog.

Yodog, perhaps you should familiarize yourself with our Charter which can be found [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/TORN"]here[/url] -- specifically Article 1, Section 1.5. Whether you are on gov's good side or not, I'm pretty sure that if this is how you are going to conduct yourself they might reconsider. Need I remind you that they can read all of this? Yeah. You might want to start to consider conducting yourself in a more professional matter.

My apologies, ladies and gentleman. I would normally spend the next moment setting the record straight, however, it seems that the intelligent folk reading along have done most of that for me. However to would like to still say:

1) Apologies to DF. Disbanding is never an easy decision nor one that should be taken lightly.

2) Any sort of TORN-related claims or conversation regarding DF, NEW, and any other topics that were discussed by yodog that I might have missed should be treated as nothing but personal opinion and speculation. If TORN has an official position regarding this whole situation, one of our gov will state it.

You all probably knew that already... just wanted to reiterate anyway.

[quote name='DontBlink' timestamp='1292971736' post='2548793']
Agree.

Apologies on behalf of TORN for the bad representation of our AA's character.
[/quote]
To be fair, I don't think anyone really took his words as a reflection on anything but himself. :v:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1292973750' post='2548842']
To be fair, I don't think anyone really took his words as a reflection on anything but himself. :v:
[/quote]
This would be true of pretty much everyone, including those of us who have no love for your alliance. If that helps any :v:

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1293001471' post='2549683']
This would be true of pretty much everyone, including those of us who have no love for your alliance. If that helps any :v:
[/quote]

ooooouuuch.. i dont know whether to laugh or cry sir... hahaha B-)

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1292895254' post='2547323']
Well then, let's hope for your sake that FEAR declares in defense of NEW, which would allow you guys to enter. I don't see that happening though. Do you?

[size="1"]What the $%&@.[/size]
[/quote]
Schad, I feel petty for even pointing this out...but could you fix your sig. "Nigel Tufnel" Now then, continue all rhetoric here on "Eleven". Thanx.