Gobble Gobble

[center][size=12pt][b]Farkistan has a new council![/b][/size]

[img]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9778/slobmx1.jpg[/img]
[size=8pt][i]Still recovering from his tryptophan daze inspired by his bacon-wrapped turkeys, our Walken Shinfat was unable to find any givashiats on-hand and decided to pass the responsibility on to P3, his cowbell, to draw names from a hat, thoughtfully provided by TF905.[/i][/size]

P3 was damned and determined not to draw names this time. She had far too many other things to do. So, being drunk and confused, P3 did what any Farker would do: she tried to pawn it off on her pets. That way she wouldn't have to take the blame, but could still take the credit.

[[IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh192/P3rs3phon3/one-lazy-kitty.jpg[/IMG][img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/funny-pictures-cat-wants-to-cook-rabbit.jpg[/img]
[size=8pt][i]Unfortunately, Miss Jules was in her own tryptophan daze, and was out of commission. Mr. Jim was feeling alright, but Hoppy Juan, her bunny rabbit, wasn't, and Jim was trying to take care of him.[/i][/size]

Tired and pissed off, she went into the backyard and chased down Mr. Wobbles, the only Turkey that WASN'T eaten on Thanksgiving. She threw the ugly hat at him. After finally catching up to him, she realized that some of the pieces of paper with names on them had stuck to his feathers. She pulled them off (feather and all) and wrote them down. She then brought him into the house, and turned on the boilin' pot...

[img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2814/boilpot.jpg[/img]
[size=8pt][i]So THAT'S where Mrs. Wobbles went...[/i][/size]

But not before asking Mr. Wobbles to film a final message to all of our friends out there:
[/center]

[size=6pt][i]tl;dr
905 (SotC)
Kahiel
Crocodilly Pontifex
Fluoroalien
UltimateDogg[/i][/size]

Edited by Xellos
ModEdit: Don't post images that flip the bird.

Well.. lets see.. Congrats to the new council!

But bad news.. your infringement of my copyrights for use of my personal "Half Time in a Lounger" picture cannot go unpunished! I will have my [s]!@#$%[/s] er .. lawyer contact your .. "lawyers" to work out a settlement.. Perhaps a few racks of my favorite generic brand of beer.. say "BEER"? :P

oo/

[quote name='Fluoroalien' timestamp='1291245784' post='2527550']
Silly Fark, fun is for other places, this is a SRS BSNS game
[/quote]

THIS IS NO GAME

/verbal warn for sarcastic remark

Go Farkistan Council!

Edited by obfuse

[quote name='Xellos' timestamp='1291221227' post='2527301']
ModEdit: Don't post images that flip the bird
[/quote]

Silly mod. As the person who created that animation, I can personally guarantee that the turkey partakes in no sort of gymnastics at any time. Additionally, I carefully reviewed the rules in the link provided, and found no rules against 5-feathered turkeys from bending their feathers down. If you mistakenly thought that it was a hand, I forgive you for your error, and would like to point out that hands don't have 6 fingers.

Anyway, I'll just go ahead and accept your apology and repost the image so everyone can see our complete announcement.

/saving announcements, one turkey at a time

Edited by Harry Dresden
removing inappropriate image again.

[quote name='ParanoiaFark' timestamp='1291260806' post='2527719']
Silly mod. As the person who created that animation, I can personally guarantee that the turkey partakes in no sort of gymnastics at any time. Additionally, I carefully reviewed the rules in the link provided, and found no rules against 5-feathered turkeys from bending their feathers down. If you mistakenly thought that it was a hand, I forgive you for your error, and would like to point out that hands don't have 6 fingers.

Anyway, I'll just go ahead and accept your apology and repost the image so everyone can see our complete announcement.

/saving announcements, one turkey at a time
[/quote]
Good sir that is a mighty fine image. You should be awarded the Medal of Honor for it

/still needs more P3 in council

Edited by Harry Dresden
removing inappropriate image again.