Cat Land declares war.

SWAT128

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1291384267' post='2529041']
Apparently not. No one's attacking SWAT. Not even RED.

I'm sending you some aid too SWAT. Keep nuking them and maybe they'll wake up :v:
[/quote]

I did get sanctioned on the red team a little bit ago. Maybe that will lead to something.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1291414262' post='2529363']
It will be someday ;)
[/quote]

If this leads to anything other than BAPS declaring on Athens I will be sorely disappointed.

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1291434350' post='2529703']
I did get sanctioned on the red team a little bit ago. Maybe that will lead to something.
[/quote]

Keep on Nuking SWAT, first Tyler now you. I'm just glad we aren't in a trade circle :awesome:

Edit: Dammit Jgoods, beat me to it <_<

Edited by Fyfe XIV

RED's Wiki hasn't been updated in anything but stats since May (OOC: and the last three or four edits have all been by Wiki-mods). There have been rumblings that NPO is tied to RED, but from NPO's [i]way[/i] the hell better-upkept Wiki, I'm going to take an educated guess and say that these rumblings are nothing but tinfoil-flavoured baloney. :P

so LRA are you going to once again coward in the face of war and run away (like you did to LION and to ERA) or will you actually face your demons?

I fully support anyone who wants to crush RED and its cowardly leader.

I wonder if maby Karma is rolling around to nip RED on the butt for deserting UCR and ERA.

[quote name='Andover' timestamp='1291527269' post='2530624']
so LRA are you going to once again coward in the face of war and run away (like you did to LION and to ERA) or will you actually face your demons?

I wonder if maby Karma is rolling around to nip RED on the butt for deserting UCR and ERA.
[/quote]
Can't really blame them for not defending ERA or LOIN. They were two of the most !@#$@#$ useless alliances to have ever existed.

Anyhow, grow a pair, LRA.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1291441012' post='2529790']
I know RED has an ODP with UCR (some 24 man commie alliance on Red), but that's all I'm aware of.
[/quote]
RED actually has a MDoAP with UCR.

Why does everyone hate RED now? Did I miss something?
Also, I find the large amounts of aid sent to all involved parties quite amusing.

[quote name='Andover' timestamp='1291527269' post='2530624']

[/quote]

Acta non verba as they say.