VE war 2

GeorgeWBush

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290897581' post='2524835']
hahahahahahahahahaha! I have the unbrella on my side, sorry VE but you WILL die and the rest of you should die with them (exept members of unbrella)
[/quote]
Unbrella are truly amazing. Supporting you in your cause.

Go Unbrella!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not completely necessary that I post at all (seeing as it's my first post ever!!! haha) but you started it man. First you tech raided a nation using our AA, then you attacked one of our members, then you say it's unprovoked...something's not right here :blink:

Also, I don't believe anyone is blackmailing you, I don't believe you have much of a history to blackmail :ph34r:

That's my $0.02

[quote name='General Yenroh' timestamp='1290899857' post='2524872']
I know it's not completely necessary that I post at all (seeing as it's my first post ever!!! haha) but you started it man. First you tech raided a nation using our AA, then you attacked one of our members, then you say it's unprovoked...something's not right here :blink:

Also, I don't believe anyone is blackmailing you, I don't believe you have much of a history to blackmail :ph34r:

That's my $0.02
[/quote]

Did you extort that $.02 from this poor man?

Truth be known, this is a Frankenstein op gone bad. We created this monster to infiltrate our eternal enemies and in the process, he turned on us before we had a chance to go live. I'm saddened that this well thought out plan has failed terribly and we will no doubt be forced to go back to the drawing board. Enemies of VE, consider this a warning.

If you are interested in a peek to how this operation started, you're all welcome to go here -

http://www.viridianentente.com/showthread.php?26431-Alien-Invasion-In-Cybernations

[size="1"]Note: The Viridian Entente Ministry of Information will make an exception to any and all grave digs in connection to the above link in that we feel it is important that the opinions of both friend and enemy be heard.[/size]

Edited by Bill Wallace

I do think that is this is a real case of blackmail. That something should be done. But it almost seems to me that GWB is almost joking and really does not care what happens. I know that VE is taking this as a joke. But I hope they are ready just in case anything did happen. What would happen if he was not joking. And some people did start attacking. I know I would take anyones word when I am threatened. I would not want to lose what I have worked for. But if he was really blackmailed. And it was for only $1,000. I do not see why he doesn't just pay and try to talk to his allies privately. I would not see some one that really had allies that were going to attack post it publicly and also say I will tell you all when I tell my allies to attack. That is not very good strategy. Especially for the allies. If he did have allies that said they would help. They might not have attacked because of this. I know I would think twice about my strategy if someone blew it up on the CN forums. He is a new nation at that. SO he might not have known better if all of this is true. He is just a new player making big deal out of something that he does not realize is not really a big deal. what would be a big deal is if he really had allies and got them to help his new nation and risk there whole alliance that is probably worked a lot longer and harder on there stuff then he has posting everything in this thread. If this is a lie. He will not be a very good player in this game. Also he does not deserve to play this game.

I'll attack VE with you as well if you can prove they are truly evil. I'll require a written 10 page paper at 200 words per page with a clearly defined thesis explaining why VE must burn along with the payment of $999 and for that you can have my 25 nukes. :nuke:

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1290914709' post='2525075']
I'll attack VE with you as well if you can prove they are truly evil. I'll require a written 10 page paper at 200 words per page with a clearly defined thesis explaining why VE must burn along with the payment of $999 and for that you can have my 25 nukes. :nuke:
[/quote]
I am actually tempted to attempt this. :v:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1290858405' post='2524541']
Your NS 192.438 , your nukes 0. Somehow I think this will fail.

Onwards to global domination!!!!
[/quote]
I need to clean my screen. For a while I wondered why my 35kNS nation would have 25 more nukes than someone at 192kNS. Then I cleaned the bit of dirt on that decimal point.

Still, I remember when I used to hold up my little toy tanks when I was a youngster and yell 'Die for the glory of One Vision! Die at the hands of my flying tanks!' and make kaboom noises. My parents would call me cute and adorable and call the psychiatrist.

Still, considering that my air force in and of itself has a higher strength rating than his nation ...

And I forget, are the fascists the ones in the Viridian Entente, or the ones fighting it? I could've sworn I saw a call to action for fascists to arise against the Entente somewhere in here ...

GWB Timeline:

1. Joins VE forums
2. Creates "Alien Invasion Thread" the first 7 post of thread are hilarious
3. Creates "attack NoR" Thread
4. We laugh at him... a lot
5. Banned from VE forums
6. He joins NoR forums
7. Tells NoR to attack evil VE
8. NoR laughs at him (Note: this piece of the timeline is just being assumed. I have no verification from NoR)
9. Raids NPO member
10. makes new VE account
11. tells VE how he will destroy us
12. We ban him again
13. Applies to GATO
14. GATO laughs at him (Note: see note for #8 but replace NoR with GATO)
15. creates 3rd VE account
16. laughs at "what a noob GWB is" and tells us how he wishes he was there when that happened
17. it starts to not be funny anymore
18. we ban him again
19. we dont hear from him for like 3 weeks
20. this thread pops up
21. it's funny again

[quote name='asawyer' timestamp='1290928375' post='2525181']
Jay, you forgot 2 false accusations of Viridian traitors and some free ghost-busting services he did for us (I guess he considered that VE war 1?). Thanks for keeping us entertained during peacetime GWB!
[/quote]

Thanks Sawyer, cant believe I forgot those two. Anyway... I think he has brought me to the light, I have been brainwashed all this time. We should join forces with this brave kamikaze and help bring down the most treacherous of alliances.