Agenda: Lost...I Think

Tygaland

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1289964014' post='2515608']
Maybe you should put the koalas to the lash and have them crank out a new one for you. I know you probably had to wait in line for three hours just to get on the village computer and type the OP so show no mercy.
[/quote]

The reason I have outsourced the search for my agenda is to ease the demand on the koala-generated power and so that someone else can use the nation's computer. Some of the locals are dusting off their boomerangs which is usually a sign they are getting agitated.

Edited by Tygaland

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1289964165' post='2515611']
The reason I have outsourced the search for my agenda is to ease the demand on the koala-generated power and so that someone else can use the nation's computer. Some of the locals are dusting off their boomerangs which is usually a sign they are getting agitated.
[/quote]
Seems like you would have a shiv or two laying around to handle the natives...

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1289777303' post='2513115']
I'm not taking anything seriously. I just wondered about this oft-mentioned agenda I apparently have and where I could find it. As anyone I disagree with, even over minor issues, suddenly berates me for having an agenda I am just wanting to solve this mystery and move on.
[/quote]
Well, I've often disagreed with you, especially over minor issues, and I never thought you had an agenda.

Maybe you should just get one, then they'll think you don't have one :)