~~~~~Tagruato Bioresearch~~~~~

Fizzydog

[size="5"]Tagruato[/size]

[img]http://cloverfield.despoiler.org/images/0/03/Tagruato_logo.png[/img]

[quote][i]Tagruato: Exploring our world, ensuring your future.[/i]

Hello,

Tagruato bioresearch is a company dedicated to you. We focus on creating a longer and healthier life span for you. Our headquarters, located in Seikiho, Korea, are full of eager scientists, economists, marketing businessmen(andwomen), and plenty of workers applying for a job! In order to be effective, we are going to establish fourteen(14) drilling stations across the world as places to drill, explore, and become centers of immediate research. All of Tagruato is a private company owned by a Korean citizen, Ganu Yoshida, which is influenced by no government. We will sell our medicine and goods across the world to any company in the world. We are not having these rigs made to drill oil for the time being. Do not expect oil sales for a long time. We have nearly 8000 engineers prepared to immediately begin construction on all fourteen of our stations. A map will be released of the stations' location. If any government notices a station to be in a location owned by the government we will relocate it immediately. Oh, and prepare to enjoy our delicious new drink planned and designed by our brilliant team of researchers. [i]Slusho![/i] will launch in two to three months. Begin the clocks!

Ganu Yoshida,
CEO of Tagruato Incorporated.[/quote]

[img]http://www.firstshowing.net/img/tagruato-drilling.jpg[/img]

OoC: Permission granted from Kankou. Oh, btw, yes this is based off the fictional company in Cloverfield, but I'm combining all the sub companies Ganu owns to make this one. No, deep sea monsters will not attack us. :P

Any problems or questions? Just PM me. If it has to do with a station breaching your national waters or some crap, just post it ICly here.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1289270660' post='2507035']
"Private oil drilling, medical research, fast food companies owned by Koreans that pop up out of nowhere with no government assistance are generally frowned upon as being shenanigans-filled."
[/quote]
Tagruato Bioresearch is currently working with the Koryo National Oil Corporation on developing wells in the South Koryo Sea. In addition, Tagruato Bioresearch is owned by an ethnic Japanese in the State of Shonan. We ask that the "Empire" stop its irrational actions against a national of Koryo.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1289278305' post='2507302']
OOC: What's the scale on that map? I don;t think that one off the West coast of Australia is in my waters, but I need to know the distance before I can say for certain.
[/quote]
OOC: Just ignore the map. It's from the RL company, which has no real effect on this RP. Think of it was corporate propaganda.

"We notice on your map you claim to have a station within Athenian waters however it is not known to any trade authority nor the Coast Guard, even if it actually existed it would be illegal. The state requests this corporation to correct its records."

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1289271132' post='2507054']
Tagruato Bioresearch is currently working with the Koryo National Oil Corporation on developing wells in the South Koryo Sea. In addition, Tagruato Bioresearch is owned by an ethnic Japanese in the State of Shonan. We ask that the "Empire" stop its irrational actions against a national of Koryo.
[/quote]

As our allies in Athens point out, this company is attempting to launch illegal oil drilling operations in their waters. This is a breach of their sovereignty and officially a hostile act.

Further, the Empire trusts no Korean or Japanese nation and views everything from that region with suspicion, especially a Japanese man being supported by the Koreans who comes up via suspicious circumstances. The past has shown Japan and Korea and their related ethnic nations to be unstable, untrustworthy, inactive, or otherwise, and the current regimes of both countries do not help with these viewpoints. Further, the action was done against the company and not the man, and [s]Korea[/s] Koryo is free to reciprocate the action with Imperial companies, not that we encourage any of them to enter that part of the world.

And your undiplomatic response is troubling as well, and [s]Korea[/s] Koryo is now temporarily barred from travel lists for Imperial citizens pending further review. This, of course, is for the safety of our citizens and as the Far East is looked upon with suspicion by many citizens it will not have too much of an effect.

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1289278305' post='2507302']
OOC: What's the scale on that map? I don;t think that one off the West coast of Australia is in my waters, but I need to know the distance before I can say for certain.
[/quote]
[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1289279149' post='2507323']
OOC: Just ignore the map. It's from the RL company, which has no real effect on this RP. Think of it was corporate propaganda.
[/quote]
OOC: Actually...

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1289264243' post='2506845']
OoC: ...Any problems or questions? Just PM me. If it has to do with a station breaching your national waters or some crap, just post it ICly here.
[/quote]
OOC: That is what I was referring to. My question stands. I don't know whether to dispute it IC-ly or not.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1289313472' post='2507990']
"We notice on your map you claim to have a station within Athenian waters however it is not known to any trade authority nor the Coast Guard, even if it actually existed it would be illegal. The state requests this corporation to correct its records."
[/quote]
The stations have not been built yet. Have you listened to our announcment?

May you clarify which one so we can remove it?

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1289394076' post='2509281']
The stations have not been built yet. Have you listened to our announcment?

May you clarify which one so we can remove it?
[/quote]

"The one between Italy and Greece, also consider permission for construction denied"

[quote]Tagruato has begun construction on the: Chuai, Suizei, Keiko, Korei, Seimu and Koan stations. The rest are either on freeze or canceled.

Ganu Yoshida, CEO, and Ayaka Umeko, head engineer.[/quote]

[quote]Tagruato has officialy employed over two thousand Korean men and women. These jobs include engineers, scientists, clean up crews, operators, technicians and analysts.

Ganu Yoshida, Tagruato CEO.[/quote]

Edited by Fizzydog