Do Something? Done.

President Gunn

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1288679759' post='2499728']
I'm not crying, hell I could care less if those 13 nations don't do anything. More people for me. I'm just pointing out that the war isn't as lopsided as you think.
[/quote]

Nope not so lopsided as you may think. See you at the bottom.

[img]http://www.excessmagazine.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/08_nate_howard_winner-andrew-bernstein.jpg[/img]
In case you don't know. 5'9" Nate Robinson is Dunking over 6'11" Dwight howard.
That's the Krytonite BaBee!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1288697040' post='2499790']
Rodrod- It's "couldn't care less".
Judge- It's "Kryptonite" or "KryptoNate".

Judge and HP, good luck. The Abyss' attempts to justify this are sad.
[/quote]
What is there to justify. People where called out, their prides where hurt, wars where started. It's as simple as that.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1288701032' post='2499803']
What is there to justify. People where called out, their prides where hurt, wars where started. It's as simple as that.
[/quote]

..and somewhere along the line someone got the meanings of the words where and were mixed up....

Um. Who's attacking who? I just checked and we have more declares than the Abyss and we still have slots filled from Parrot Pirates. You guys are truly an elite fighting unit.

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1288708325' post='2499843']
..and somewhere along the line someone got the meanings of the words where and were mixed up....
[/quote]
Wow, you can't argue your points so you attack my grammar. Clearly you are the most classy person here and your opinions are correct because you payed attention to what you typed. /sarcasm

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1288731682' post='2500095']
Wow, you can't argue your points so you attack my grammar. Clearly you are the most classy person here and your opinions are correct because you payed attention to what you typed. /sarcasm
[/quote]
Notice he completely ignored my comments. Epic nothingness. Well, not epic, just nothingness.

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1288732270' post='2500105']
Notice he completely ignored my comments. Epic nothingness. Well, not epic, just nothingness.
[/quote]
I didn't refresh :P But to answer your comment, I'll have you notice that The Abyss has grown in NS, while Hell Patrols had lost NS. Why is this? Because people like me blew up 100 infra per target yesterday. Anarchy doesn't mean anything if I'm anarchied and you're ZI'ed. Just saying. And just wait, we'll see who has the most declarations.

LOL. I dont understand? You ARE supposed to have the most declarations! Your 2x our size! How the hell can you make that threat? It's like Bill Gates telling me "You'll see, I'll show you I got more money!" and being serious! ROFLMAO! You have already lost and do not know it.

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1288734799' post='2500136']
LOL. I dont understand? You ARE supposed to have the most declarations! Your 2x our size! How the hell can you make that threat? It's like Bill Gates telling me "You'll see, I'll show you I got more money!" and being serious! ROFLMAO! You have already lost and do not know it.
[/quote]
Wow you really are dense. You brag "OH WE HAVE MORE DECLARATIONS THAN YOU HAHAHAHA" Then when I say we will have more in the future you yell "WELL DUH YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO" Your logic amazes me. And losing involves us being beaten. As of now you have little, to no chance of winning. We're evil commies who attack people half our size so we can win, remember?

Half your size with our offensive war slots filled with the people we just stopped warring with 24 hours before your "blitz".

For your size, and our position at the start you have already failed, spectacularly. No matter what happens the rest of the war, you will and should be known as laughing stocks in the war department.

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1288676240' post='2499692']
Ever heard of ghosts?
Yeah we have them
[/quote]
I really don't care who you fight, really I don't. Saying we have ghosts is lame, though, do what other AAs do and bust them.

Awww man.

I was all excited for a real war.

I didn't realize this was RobRob and the daughters of anarchy again.

Edited by Daeryon

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1288735868' post='2500149']
Half your size with our offensive war slots filled with the people we just stopped warring with 24 hours before your "blitz".

For your size, and our position at the start you have already failed, spectacularly. No matter what happens the rest of the war, you will and should be known as laughing stocks in the war department.
[/quote]
I agree, I do believe that after our Blitz attack we had 3 nations left to anarchy. How many nations you got left to anarchy Abyss? It's gonna be a long 6 weeks til the end of the round.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1288735340' post='2500145']
Wow you really are dense. You brag "OH WE HAVE MORE DECLARATIONS THAN YOU HAHAHAHA" Then when I say we will have more in the future you yell "WELL DUH YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO" Your logic amazes me. And losing involves us being beaten. As of now you have little, to no chance of winning. We're evil commies who attack people half our size so we can win, remember?
[/quote]
I wasn't Bragging on our declarations. I was laughing at your lack of declarations. Your not evil Commies. It's TE. Shut up and fight. I can do both, but apparently you can't. Bad enough that you guys are so weak that you have to have treaties in TE rather than getting better at fighting.

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090712032535/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/1/1d/WeakSauce.svg/257px-WeakSauce.svg.png[/img]

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1288749254' post='2500357']
I wasn't Bragging on our declarations. I was laughing at your lack of declarations. Your not evil Commies. It's TE. Shut up and fight. I can do both, but apparently you can't. Bad enough that you guys are so weak that you have to have treaties in TE rather than getting better at fighting.

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090712032535/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/1/1d/WeakSauce.svg/257px-WeakSauce.svg.png[/img]
[/quote]
Yes we clearly have the treaty because we can't war, that's why you're going too see them come riding in from their war and save us all in a few days. Oh wait, no their not. :| And you say "OH EM GEE THEY SUCK AT WAR THEY'RE GONNA LOSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE 9 ANARCHIES AND THEY HAVE 6 WE ARE SUCH GOOD FIGHTERS THAT WE DOUBLE TEAMED SOME GUYS WHO AREN'T HERE RIGHT NOW AND ANARCHIED THEM. MAN WE'RE AWESOME AT FIGHTING!." Well our nukes will tie it up, and our members will show you that you're not as much of a bad ass as you think. You're the one that's going too lose, your inital rush to take all of our defensive slots won't last long :smug:

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1288756514' post='2500511']
Yes we clearly have the treaty because we can't war, that's why you're going too see them come riding in from their war and save us all in a few days. Oh wait, no their not. :| And you say "OH EM GEE THEY SUCK AT WAR THEY'RE GONNA LOSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE 9 ANARCHIES AND THEY HAVE 6 WE ARE SUCH GOOD FIGHTERS THAT WE DOUBLE TEAMED SOME GUYS WHO AREN'T HERE RIGHT NOW AND ANARCHIED THEM. MAN WE'RE AWESOME AT FIGHTING!." Well our nukes will tie it up, and our members will show you that you're not as much of a bad ass as you think. You're the one that's going too lose, your inital rush to take all of our defensive slots won't last long :smug:
[/quote]

looks like Judge touched a nerve there eh?

Edited by GDI Crossfire

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1288731682' post='2500095']
[/quote]

Actually I have no issue arguing my points. If you want to go back and address the first point I made in response to yours then feel free, or just continue to ignore it. Fine by me either way.

In fact most people have done a fine job of making their points in this thread. It seems that you are the one having difficulty grasping what others are trying to say even though the points made so far have been quite simple.

A) This is a down-declare: Try as you might there is really no way to argue against this. You declared on an AA with approx 1/2 of your existing membership, 60% of your pre-build up NS and with 1/3rd of the amt of nations over 2k NS and in nuke range that you had, and an AA that was one day removed from another war. Do we care...no not at all. We are certainly not crying about it, however what we will continue doing is calling out your attempts to spin this as a fair and evenly matched war from the outset for the BS that it is. No one wants to hear you crying about your ghosts. As someone else already pointed out, if you have them then bust them. But if you think coming here and saying your inability to keep your own house in order is going to score you points on the argument that this was an evenly matched war, then you may have another thing coming.

B.) So far your showing in this war has been borderline abysmal: Given the numbers advantage that you possessed that I outlined above, you should have had a much better initial showing then what you have mustered. Out of a 41 man AA you managed to have 7 nations show up for a blitz. Perhaps you consider a 17% turnout for a first night blitz in the first war of a cycle an impressive showing, but I doubt you will find most people hailing that. Conversely you had over 40% of your AA still in Defcon 5 at the time of the declaration. Given the fact that you were the aggressors and had days to plan this, one would assume you would have at least been able to get your members into a proper defcon state before declaring. Must have been all those pesky ghosts. You managed to place 6 guys in anarchy, while having 2x that number of your nations put in. You had days to plan your initial blitz, yet in a matter of 8 hrs we managed a counter offensive that dwarfed your initial run on our nations. And yet you are still out here trying to claim that you are somehow killing us by using such gems of logic like this:

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1288733952' post='2500127']
I'll have you notice that The Abyss has grown in NS, while Hell Patrols had lost NS. Why is this?
[/quote]

Well it certainly has nothing to do with the reason you gave. Last time I checked every alliance has an NS spike on the first day of war. Conversely we were just coming off a war and all of our guys were already maxed on military because of this. So yes, your nations hit their 2 week bonus, collected, and bought a lot of military before attacking. I suppose congrats are in order for this amazing feat you have accomplished.

In the end the real conundrum you managed to create for yourself is this. If you do manage to win this war then no one will hail you for it because of the reasons outlined in section A above. What it looks like is you are still butthurt over how you failed miserably last cycle at using Kodiak to create drama and only succeeded in making a fool of yourself. So to make up for it you ran back to the Abyss and down declared on an AA half your size. Very impressive

On the other hand if you lose this war you are going to look doubly foolish for those exact same reasons, coupled with the fact that you are running your mouth about how well you are performing. Given the showing to date, and our activity levels compared to yours you should also realize this is a very real possibility.

If you had any sense at all you would realize this and shut up. I will not hold my breath though.