Decree of The Templar Knights

Here Ye! Here Ye! All you fine residents of Planet Bob.

The inevitable has finally happened. I’m sure most of you knew this was going to come to pass. Due to our own awesomeness The Templar Knights, the longest standing alliance on maroon, has caused its previous forum to blow up. So, after moving to a temporary forum it has become clear to us that the magnitude of our incredibility has rendered the previous forum useless. After many hours of discussion and debate we have finally decided to make our temporary home permanent. That and Mongose revealed he had compromising information about Cyphon’s Expert 11 team causing Cyphon to give in and agree to stay at the new forum.

So, in order to serve our brave knights and to provide a stable means of communication both inside and outside of our simply brilliant alliance we have decided to move our forums to the link listed below. So, we have moved for good or until we once again become to amazing to handle. Don’t hesitate to visit and chat. We look forward to getting to know you all better.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Templar_Knights/

On Behalf of The Templar Knights,

Hawkeye
Marshall of Foreign Affairs

Wooo for forum change!!! :awesome:

Wish I never knew what I know about Cy, it's just wrong.

---

KeyStroke - Our old forum was set up by our old Advisor(2nd in command) and was fine for 2 years(a year after he left the game) until he's had personal problems and had to spend some time away. Our forum happened to trip over our awesomeness about a week after he went away for 3 months, and here we are!!

Dem bee skillzzz :awesome:

Would any of you care to confirm rumours that the forums were not killed by awesomeness, but were in fact damaged because Rulesaints spilt his beer over the server?

Seriously, moving forums can be a pain in the rear, but at least you do still have your old ones for reference and for nostalgia purposes.

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1286918741' post='2482835']
Would any of you care to confirm rumours that the forums were not killed by awesomeness, but were in fact damaged because Rulesaints spilt his beer over the server?

Seriously, moving forums can be a pain in the rear, but at least you do still have your old ones for reference and for nostalgia purposes.
[/quote]

Beer... Sick.... it's all the same thing eventually.

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1286962794' post='2483455']
I wonder if this new forum will hate me as much as the last one did. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

o/ TTK [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]
[/quote]

No surely not! Our old forums liked everyone, it just liked to play with it's food occasionally, and have hibernations and things.

Also, I've only just seen the tag line for this topic.....

/me s!@#$%*s

Edit: What no s!@#$%*ing? Sheesh

Also, recruiting for RoK while in RnR Welsh!?

Edited by Cyphon88

[quote name='Cyphon88' timestamp='1286968752' post='2483501']
No surely not! Our old forums liked everyone, it just liked to play with it's food occasionally, and have hibernations and things.

Also, I've only just seen the tag line for this topic.....

/me s!@#$%*s

Edit: What no s!@#$%*ing? Sheesh

Also, recruiting for RoK while in RnR Welsh!?
[/quote]

oops, I probably should have changed that. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]