[CNRPT] National Claims area

Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1286767957' post='2481075']
Noted and claimed. What's your country's name again so I can document it? My apologies, I don't keep up with it all these days.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it's Imperial Hudson Reich.

Also, I would like to know how you are distributing your NS between any persona you may play and your nation.
[/quote]

Yes, it's the Imperial Hudson Reich and yes, I will be distributing my NS with a persona and my nation. The persona will be the Kaiser, Wilhelm.

Hmm change of plan. No sea elves I got a better idea. I know my nation is manticore in CNRP but just name me The Swarm for this. Foreshadowing a little there.

The Swarm :
Persona NS: 60% Queen of Death/ Elizabeth III (Same character)
National NS: 40%
Magic Research: 0 Technology Research: 100

As for land I only own the city of Astoria in Coastal Oregon.

Acknowledged, all players, remember only to RP your persona manifesting powers after they have been affected by magic. It should be some time this week if it has not happened already. Even then they need to study and understand their powers before they can use them. Your magic must be at least 1% before you can begin use of any powers at all and your powers should be on scale with the level of tech you have in magic.

In this setting it has a lot to do with the abilities of a character. There might be interpersonal as well as international combat. To represent the strength of characters via any magical or other powers they might manifest, players have the option of allocating NS to their character from their nation. This will leave their nation weaker, but give them the ability to do more things with their main character. The balance of power I view as important because if you leave your character or your nation too weak it may not be able to defend itself resulting in its destruction. There are rules for recovery, resurrection, and re-rolling that I have in my head including the ability to assist other players in these processes. However, I prefer to let those rules become known as the RP develops as the characters themselves have no inkling how the world actually works with out research.. and in my opinion.. the best way to reflect this.. is neither should the players be aware as of yet.

There is no final end to any story here unless the player wants it. I have created the world to be perpetuating and sustaining for the sake of story.

In short, it's important you resolve which is most important to you for your story.. and to strike a balance accordingly between them in terms of how much potency you allocate them.

State of Arizona authorized. Welcome to the game.

One correction: Your magic is at 0 as is everyone below the equator currently. Magic must be researched to be advanced at this time.

Galvez: One observation. I notice that in CNRP the State of Arizona is already claimed as part of a country, if that person chooses to claim Arizona you may be bumped. If not, Arizona will remain yours. If you are bumped you may choose to rp any of the regions next to Arizona which are white on the CNRP map in North America.. which includes parts of California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.. and those may be your newly founded state of Arizona if that happens.

The Person with a pre-existing claim is United Provinces, but there is no listing of who plays it in the nation listing map for CNRP.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1286838567' post='2481873']
State of Arizona authorized. Welcome to the game.

One correction: Your magic is at 0 as is everyone below the equator currently. Magic must be researched to be advanced at this time.

Galvez: One observation. I notice that in CNRP the State of Arizona is already claimed as part of a country, if that person chooses to claim Arizona you may be bumped. If not, Arizona will remain yours. If you are bumped you may choose to rp any of the regions next to Arizona which are white on the CNRP map in North America.. which includes parts of California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.. and those may be your newly founded state of Arizona if that happens.

The Person with a pre-existing claim is United Provinces, but there is no listing of who plays it in the nation listing map for CNRP.
[/quote]

I am the United Provinces, im sorry for not clairifying. Actually, Im a bit confused still. Do I start out here in CNRPT as the United Provinces still?

[color="#4169E1"]If CNRPT stands for Cyber Nations Role Play Two then I claim my current territory and Michigan if nobody claims it. However I am happy with just my territory as well=)

EDIT: I think for now I will just stay with the original one. But I think this is a very good idea. I just don't have the time. But this seems like a really good idea.[/color]

Edited by maddy

[quote name='maddy' timestamp='1286883452' post='2482255']
[color="#4169E1"]If CNRPT stands for Cyber Nations Role Play Two then I claim my current territory and Michigan if nobody claims it. However I am happy with just my territory as well=)[/color]
[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93317

Please read this thread, maddy.