The Hunt Continues

[center][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2589/destroflag7.png[/img][/center]
[center][size="6"][u][b]The Hunt[/b][/u][/size][/center]
[center]
Much has gone by this past month of September. We have fought, we have planned, and we have revised.

As was leaked in our previous thread, Haflinger was indeed target #2, and is of now crossed off the list. We will no longer pursue this target.
Our alliance has also taken the liberty of compiling a series of war stats to please our members, and we're happy to share with the world.
[/center]
/startlist

Alliances Encountered: 2
Nations Encountered: 11
[u]
Individual Nation NS Loss:[/u]
Altheus-24421
tecumseh-18927
vanguard the great-23493
wheee-20784
ahough-17669
Sir Ross Wallace- 8922
Roy the mighty- 17307
Haflinger- 15189
Allan:ongoing
Don Vox:ongoing
Zetsumei:ongoing

Subtotal: 146,712 Nation Strength (Excluding last 3 nations)
Totals: 21,440 infra 5759 tech (Excluding Last 3 nations)

We have of course given special treatment to our targets:

Altheus- 4244 infra destroyed 1215 tech (19.8% of all infra destroyed; 21.1% of tech)
Haflinger- 2230 infra destroyed 636 tech

In the past month, Revenge has received much correspondence regarding our intentions. Members from several alliances have come forward to ask if there are any ulterior motives to this plan. There aren't any. The Hunt exists for Revenge and is unaffiliated by any other alliances or wars.

Acknowledgements: We'd like to formally thank The United Purple Nations for bloating our stats. We only intended fight our targets but you've given us much loftier stats by contributing your own members and by apparently activating one of your [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86942"]treaties[/url].

Lastly, we'd just like to leave off with this message:

[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r121/thedestro/youtubecodekcnOwTQyviU.gif[/img]

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1285903645' post='2470646']Acknowledgements: We'd like to formally thank The United Purple Nations for bloating our stats. We only intended fight our targets but you've given us much loftier stats by contributing your own members and by apparently activating one of your [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86942"]treaties[/url].[/quote]
Any opportunity for UPN and the Realm to prove the idiocy of Jay Nixon is a welcome opportunity.

To the future of our long, tested friendship.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1285968937' post='2471480']
Correct me if im wrong, but didnt he make said flag? and lead said alliance?
[/quote]

I didn't design it. But this said image was made from scratch specifically for The Republic's refounding on my request. I was the Head of the State in both incarnations.
[quote]
So you are better in war than UPN.

In other news, milk is white.[/quote]

Not the point being made.

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1285970458' post='2471499']
I didn't design it. But this said image was made from scratch specifically for The Republic's refounding on my request. I was the Head of the State in both incarnations.

Not the point being made.
[/quote]
Well then, i still dont see the big deal

btw you never answered my question, how good of a fighter was Haflinger

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1285903645' post='2470646']Altheus- 4244 infra destroyed 1215 tech (19.8% of all infra destroyed; 21.1% of tech)
[/quote]
I'll be giving both a free 100 tech.

<3 Member from that alliance, yeah [i]THAT[/i] one.

P.S. I totally see this coming back to bite me, but it's the [i]right [/i]thing to do. Then again, right is a funny word these days.

Edited by Dexomega

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1285903645' post='2470646']
As was leaked in our previous thread, Haflinger was indeed target #2, and is of now crossed off the list. We will no longer pursue this target.
[/quote]
Heh, that's kinda funny. I was considering re-engaging you but UPN got the slot :)

Haflinger- 15189
[/quote]
No, that's significantly inflated. I've been running at a high boat level for summer wars for a while, my true loss is somewhere below 10K.

[/quote]
Yep, I had too much infra. Stupid UHC :( Thanks for liberating it!

Acknowledgements: We'd like to formally thank The United Purple Nations for bloating our stats. We only intended fight our targets but you've given us much loftier stats by contributing your own members and by apparently activating one of your [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86942"]treaties[/url].
[/quote]
lol, I volunteered. You hit Altheus, I'll be there for you. The man may be a goof sometimes but :wub: