GOON spy orders

JimKongIl

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285702836' post='2467082']
KN will allow any nations who want to hit PC or GOONS in as well, so those with a grudge against either (Or just bored wanting some war) are free to join and help in the war effort.
[/quote]
[i]May as well[/i] add PC to the list, I just noticed you're officially at war with MK as well:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=421700&Extended=1

I'd love to hear the justification for that MK attack, since no matter the reason, it's going to be hilarious.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285717607' post='2467340']
[i]May as well[/i] add PC to the list, I just noticed you're officially at war with MK as well:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=421700&Extended=1

I'd love to hear the justification for that MK attack, since no matter the reason, it's going to be hilarious.
[/quote]
Other than them first committing several acts of aggression against KN?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285717872' post='2467350']
Such as? Are you counting aiding your enemies?
[/quote]
They've done plenty to justify it, as they are heavily involved in this war aiding GOONS, sanctions, helping GOONS by sending out the small aid packages to discover secret aid sources, etc.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285718166' post='2467356']
They've done plenty to justify it, as they are heavily involved in this war aiding GOONS, sanctions, helping GOONS by sending out the small aid packages to discover secret aid sources, etc.
[/quote]

You're making so many friends (I being one of them, of course :wub: )

[quote name='EEjack' timestamp='1285717289' post='2467333']
words[/quote]
All I really see when you talk about GOONS now is something that approximates to this

[img]http://images.wikia.com/wikitex/images/9/95/95f/fc28f368b5afead2b7333b29dcc531.png[/img]

Or in layman's terms

[img]http://images.wikia.com/wikitex/images/6/6b/6b6/7ce3ffd6d1952f689061dd31e31911.png[/img]

:gag:

[quote name='EEjack' timestamp='1285717289' post='2467333']
Stop talking about kicking in my front door and checking my trades. Or the trades of my alliance mates. Or the trades of my allies. You do not have the right to protect yourself by interfering in my nation, my alliance, my allies, or whomever any of them choose to associate with. You do not have the right to decide what it is anyone else will or will not do. You cannot use the excuse of a rogue ( a single nation attacking a mighty alliance ) to expand the boundries of your influence. No sir, this you can not do.
[/quote]
One: Do you believe there is something inherently different between telling people they can't aid a nuclear rogue, and telling people they can't trade uranium to a nuclear rogue?
Two: Please, once again, explain how you've come to the conclusion that "anyone daring to stand in front of that mob or question it gets attacked".
Three: Please, once again, again, explain the reasons behind your original list of points. Each one. Especially "unreasonable hatred toward people that are different."

You did hit on one very important point. "You do not have the right to decide what it is anyone else will or will not do."

That is 100% correct. Read it again, and then read your paragraph. Think about it.

None of us can dictate the actions of others. All we can do is act ourselves, and react to others.

[quote]
Any reasonable organization faced with a problem like this would have beaten Methrage to a pulp, quietly so as to not feed his ego or the trolls, just dealt with it like the minor nattering pimple of a problem it is. No. No, we can't do that - we have to go out, call in every darn color, drop a pile of sanctions, threaten Legion's senator, threaten Red's senator, commit spy and false aid attacks on nations, accuse and extort aid from other alliances, threaten planet bob in general...then since we haven't quite figured out how to annoy folks enough...start threatening to 'deal with' folks with uranium trades. Did I miss something?
[/quote]
Well you made your first mistake by assuming we are both reasonable and organized!

Unfortunately for you, I guess, because you seem to care so much about it, we aren't going to forego something like sanctions in the case of a nuclear rogue just to keep up appearances.
Senator threatening is new to me.
Any spy attacks we have pursued have found the spied party to be guilty, and "false aid" was up until recently a completely acceptible practice on Bob.
Those that we have obtained reps from are simply reaping the consequences of their actions.
I'd love to hear how we've "threatened planet bob in general".
And for Uranium trades, read Beefspari's post above.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285718166' post='2467356']
[/quote]
I thought so. :awesome:

I'm just going to leave this gem here. Note the hypocrisy of declaring on MK for the reason of aid, despite the fact that Methrage has refuted this reason many many times (and was the reason for his first war against us).

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285719064' post='2467376']
I thought so. :awesome:

I'm just going to leave this gem here. Note the hypocrisy of declaring on MK for the reason of aid, despite the fact that Methrage has refuted this reason many many times (and was the reason for his first war against us).
[/quote]
Also I stated the sanctions are enough to be considered an act of war on KN, so I don't see the hypocrisy.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285719424' post='2467382']
Also I stated the sanctions are enough to be considered an act of war on KN, so I don't see the hypocrisy.
[/quote]
But that's not the reason Stahl Land gave, and you also cited the reason of aid in your reply.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285719690' post='2467385']
But that's not the reason Stahl Land gave, and you also cited the reason of aid in your reply.
[/quote]
If MK wants to give us a DoW with the exact reasons they're helping you and trying to ruin us, then maybe I'll do the same for them.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285719793' post='2467389']
If MK wants to give us a DoW with the exact reasons they're helping you and trying to ruin us, then maybe I'll do the same for them.
[/quote]
Classic, literally the exact same reason you fought us the first time, saying it was unjust. Now you're doing it to MK.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285720247' post='2467396']
Classic, literally the exact same reason you fought us the first time, saying it was unjust. Now you're doing it to MK.
[/quote]
I'm not doing anything to MK, if anything is happening to them its because of you guys pulling them into it.

"Do something about it" I some how find this saying more then appropriate when it comes to GOONS topics, so many people post their discontent then do nothing about it.

GOONs will do as they see fit until someone stops them,that is there right, look at the unjust war, GOONz & \M/ playing games like shark week and if they tech raided you, the only way to get out of the war is to pay 50 tech, GOONz have not changed, BoB has not changed in the last four years, you have someone ranked one who think they control bob, you have those connected to that alliance thinking they are able to do as they see fit, the only thing that's changed, its no long NPO its C&G.

So instead of posting here crying about what GOONz has or has not done, "do something about" your words are pointless

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1285718540' post='2467365']
All I really see when you talk about GOONS now is something that approximates to this

[img]http://images.wikia.com/wikitex/images/9/95/95f/fc28f368b5afead2b7333b29dcc531.png[/img]

Or in layman's terms

[img]http://images.wikia.com/wikitex/images/6/6b/6b6/7ce3ffd6d1952f689061dd31e31911.png[/img]

:gag:
[/quote]

Seriously, you keep going there. Is there some underlying issue you want to talk about? Do you need a hug? If you want to chat about this in private, my door is always open. It might help to get it out, to let these feelings go. Crack open a beer or two, burn a couple of brats the grill and just let it go man. I'm there for you if you need it.

edit: wurds hard.

Edited by EEjack

[quote name='EEjack' timestamp='1285721746' post='2467427']
Seriously, you keep going there. Is there some underlying issue you want to talk about? Do you need a hug? If you want to chat about this in private, my door is always open. It might help to get it out, to let these feelings go. Crack open a beer or two, burn a couple of brats the grill and just let it go man. I'm there for you if you need it.

edit: wurds hard.
[/quote]
Regardless of what other crap happens I still value the friends and connections I made in Citadel, so don't take stuff I say about GOONS personally if you are.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1285730237' post='2467590']
Methrage, why do you feel the need to be at constant war... are you truely that bored with buying infrastructure?
[/quote]
I'm open to ending this with a peaceful resolution, if they want to give a reasonable peace offer I could move onto doing other things. Buying infra unless its for the purpose of being used in war does seem boring, but I can see the benefit in building up for a bit between wars. Going into a war with GOONS right after VE was unexpected...

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285730542' post='2467595']
I'm open to ending this with a peaceful resolution, if they want to give a reasonable peace offer I could move onto doing other things. Buying infra unless its for the purpose of being used in war does seem boring, but I can see the benefit in building up for a bit between wars. Going into a war with GOONS right after VE was unexpected...
[/quote]You know where to find us.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285731063' post='2467598']
You know where to find us.
[/quote]
If you guys have a doable offer for me, you can easily send it to me via PM. If you guys are going to want me to do all that mercy board stuff, then I don't think you guys have learned anything and the war will need to continue until you fix your policies.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285731347' post='2467602']
If you guys have a doable offer for me, you can easily send it to me via PM. If you guys are going to want me to do all that mercy board stuff, then I don't think you guys have learned anything and the war will need to continue until you fix your policies.
[/quote]

Way to kill another attempt at a chance for peace, an ultimatum.. not much worse then a direct threat.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285720337' post='2467398']
I'm not doing anything to MK, if anything is happening to them its because of you guys pulling them into it.
[/quote]

I actually contacted GOONS about getting some aid sent to them, so they didn't really pull us into it ^_^

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285731063' post='2467598']
You know where to find us.
[/quote]

Given the frequency of your alliance's visits here, right here seems to be the best venue. It's not like there is any need to have secret terms, right?

OOC: Echoing and expanding on Methrage, also don't bother me if you are going to stick to your meta-gaming pile of schadenfreude via your "it's not CN, it's Something Awful" mercy boards.