Imperial Blue Alliance

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tigersgo09' timestamp='1284831550' post='2457295']
I've been wondering when this would appear. I've been seeing your AA popping up for the past couple days and I couldn't figure out who it was. :P

Anyway, congrats on the new alliance. :) Good luck!
[/quote]

Thank you!

Another alliance on Blue! Welcome!

I just wanted to point out a few things that confused me about your charter. You mention in the beginning of your charter:

[quote]Membership of Imperial Blue Alliance entitles a nation to a seat in Imperial Blue Alliance Senators.[/quote]

However, then you go on to say that to hold a Senate position, members are chosen by highest activity, etc. Can I get some clarification?

Also this:

[quote]Consists of four senate members voting Imperial Blue Alliance Ministers;[/quote]

Do you mean that the Ministers are voted in by the Senate? If they are voted in, are they elected for life or do they just terms for a limited amount of time?

Finally, this:
[quote]The President is the leading figure of the Imperial Blue Alliance he retains oversight of all ministries barring the judicial branch and may veto bills and remove or bar officials from elected office.[/quote]

Again I'm confused. You put this under the Ministry. How is the President voted in or is he already chosen from the beginning? Does he have limited terms or is he elected for life? Is he the head of the Ministry?

Those are just a few things to your charter I thought needed clarifying. :3

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1284835569' post='2457346']
Another alliance on Blue! Welcome!

I just wanted to point out a few things that confused me about your charter. You mention in the beginning of your charter:

However, then you go on to say that to hold a Senate position, members are chosen by highest activity, etc. Can I get some clarification?

Also this:

Do you mean that the Ministers are voted in by the Senate? If they are voted in, are they elected for life or do they just terms for a limited amount of time?

Finally, this:

Again I'm confused. You put this under the Ministry. How is the President voted in or is he already chosen from the beginning? Does he have limited terms or is he elected for life? Is he the head of the Ministry?

Those are just a few things to your charter I thought needed clarifying. :3
[/quote]

Thank you for pointing these out! We will be looking and changing it was we get going more. Again thank you

[quote name='PierceTheRuler' timestamp='1284843965' post='2457466']
We dont need another Purple team....disband now please and send your members here.
[/quote]
Oh my gosh, you made my day XD

welcome to Blue, I'll be droping by your irc channel in a few.

[quote name='PierceTheRuler' timestamp='1284843965' post='2457466']
We dont need another Purple team....disband now please and send your members here.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure we can't have a duplicate of an entire team. But that's just me.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1284916595' post='2458224']
I'm pretty sure we can't have a duplicate of an entire team. But that's just me.
[/quote]
I dunno, Purple and pink seem like twins.

Edited by Tarikmo

[quote name='Ferrozoica Hive' timestamp='1284961500' post='2458765']
Nothing like some good old hating in a DoE announcement.

Welcome to Blue, guys.
[/quote]
[i]The Cyberverse moves in one large cycle fueled by ignorance, ego and the inability to learn. This cycle will only be broken when Admin returns to the 'verse and sweeps it clean of the sinners.[/i]

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1284961832' post='2458766']
[i]The Cyberverse moves in one large cycle fueled by ignorance, ego and the inability to learn. This cycle will only be broken when Admin returns to the 'verse and sweeps it clean of the sinners.[/i]
[/quote]

Preach on, preach on. Maybe one day people will start listening.