Blue Rules!

ADude

[B][CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=BLUE]Blue Rules![/b][/center][/size][/color]

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1256359426' post='1924797']

We shall reside on Blue team and the Blue Sphere shall be considered a safe haven from trade sanctions. We will not use sanctions as a weapon and if anyone is sanctioned on blue team we will lift it. All nations of any alliance are welcome to reside here without fear of sanction. [/quote]

[b]The Blue Rules Agreement[/b]

Originally brought to TE by Ordo Paradoxia the following agreement is to acknowledge that the sovereign signatories agree to keep the Blue sphere free and unsanctioned.

[b]Sanctions[/b]

All signatories agree and view that any sanction used against non-rogues is a rogue act of war.

Sanctions against Nuclear rogues is the only approved use of sanctions on blue, any sanction request must come from alliance leaders and has to be approved by a unanimous vote by three senators in power.

Any rogue senator will be dealt with by a full cycle of attacks or until they are out of the senate nation strength range.

[b]Sigs[/b]

Signed for Ordo paradoxia

[b]Halushki[/b]

Signed for Roman Empire

[b]ADude[/b]

Sigened for The Phoenix cobras

[b]Burning Glory
DogBite[/b]

Signed for Global Democratic Alliance

[B]Sippyjuice[/B]

Signed for FROGOUT

[B]NikolaP
Beefspari
Mofeta
Boywunda
Mandolus[/B]

Signed for Duck Roll

[B]RePePe[/B]

Edited by ADude

As we all know, trades are at best a thorn in our TE saddle, so this may go far in helping everyone have a bit more fun playing. And who knows, may even attract or at least keep more players.

Thanks to everyone involved in pulling this off. :awesome:

I guess I know what color I'm [i]not[/i] going to use next round. I mean, I understand why you would want this...but WHY?!... Sanctioning is part of the game and it's meant to be used.

Good Luck with this, though.

o/

Confusion.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1284504186' post='2453991']
No wonder the best fighting alliances are on other spheres.
[/quote]

[b][i]One[/i][/b] might think that fighting without the aid of Sanctions actually may show more prowess.

I wonder if [b][i]One[/i][/b] is correct? :D

[/quote]
I don't dispute that there are some good fighting AAs on other spheres but OP fights from Blue as does TPC and we are pretty good ourselves.

[/quote]

I'm assuming you've never fought OP, then. Having fought both TPC and LE before, I'd have to say they're at least as good as those two.

Good show by the signatories here, it sucks when your trade partner gets sanctioned. An alliance should be able to take on a few (non-nuclear) rogues without the help on sanctions. And I can attest that blue does indeed rule. :smug:

I'm not a fan of sanctions personally, but I can see where they are useful in war.

I guess I don't mind what you guys are doing, but if I was on the blue I'd probably be mad you announced it in the middle of the round. I think announcing it pre-round or right at the start gives the guys who want/don't want to be that color time to decide.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1284527875' post='2454520']
I'm not a fan of sanctions personally, but I can see where they are useful in war.

I guess I don't mind what you guys are doing, but if I was on the blue I'd probably be mad you announced it in the middle of the round. I think announcing it pre-round or right at the start gives the guys who want/don't want to be that color time to decide.
[/quote]

[quote]JimKongIl, on 23 October 2009 - 11:44 PM, said:

We shall reside on Blue team and the Blue Sphere shall be considered a safe haven from trade sanctions. We will not use sanctions as a weapon and if anyone is sanctioned on blue team we will lift it. All nations of any alliance are welcome to reside here without fear of sanction.[/quote]

I do not know how long you have been playing TE so therefore will not question your knowledge of TE history.

But as the quote from the original post in this thread shows, Blue was always working on/intended to be Sanction Free. It has now been codified.

So at least consider this a "pre-announcement" for Round 14. :D

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1284528245' post='2454529']
I do not know how long you have been playing TE so therefore will not question your knowledge of TE history.

But as the quote from the original post in this thread shows, Blue was always working on/intended to be Sanction Free. It has now been codified.

So at least consider this a "pre-announcement" for Round 14. :D
[/quote]
Ah, interesting. Guess I never cared as a regular member, just went to the color Jack said to.

In that case, congrats on getting it accomplished. :)

• 3 months later...