RagnabloK Announcement

KaitlinK

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282881190' post='2432417']
Well, that offer from State of Unified Nations for BCOM to merge into them is starting to make a little more sense now.... I thought that was odd.
[/quote]
Well... you managed to confuse me.
I think an offer of merger is sort of a complement. They obviously thought you were good and active enough to be a good addition to their own ranks.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1282884263' post='2432477']
Well... you managed to confuse me.
I think an offer of merger is sort of a complement. They obviously thought you were good and active enough to be a good addition to their own ranks.
[/quote]

ROFL !!! Thanks Alfred. That made my day. Can't begin to tell you how many times I've seen this mentioned verbatim. Anyhow, for the record (just so you guys know for later and there isn't any confusion about it anymore), BCOM isn't going to have anything to do with RoK, or anything that touches RoK. BCOM would rather burn in Hell.

Please send out a memo or something, and save others some disappointment in the future.

Oh OK.

Wait? So you think, RoK put them upto it? That is sort of a stretch. Also, please feel free to not have anything to do with Ragnarok. Of course it is not my place to tell my allies what they can or cannot do. So that memo... is not really possible.

Maybe an announcement in AA by BCOM? That would set the record straight. And no one would bother you anymore with such... complements.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

Good idea Alfred. I'll be sure to make that happen.

Also, since you guys are allies and such, it might not be such a bad idea to let them know that it's looked down upon to offer a merge on first contact. We never heard of them - never even knew they existed until they showed up, offering a merge. That should be, to anyone with a brain cell, a strong indicator that they may need some help over there as far as the FA goes. I mean, when it comes to FA, RoK isn't exactly on the top of everyone's list to be considered "experts" or anything in that field, but as far as SUN goes, at this point anything would be an improvement. You know, maybe some documentation or perhaps some one-on-one mentorship should get them squared away to some measurable extent.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282909234' post='2432696']
... Anyhow, for the record (just so you guys know for later and there isn't any confusion about it anymore), BCOM isn't going to have anything to do with RoK, [b]or anything that touches RoK[/b]. BCOM would rather burn in Hell.[/quote]
Did you forget that you have a treaty with our friends (and MDoAP partners) in Amazon Nation? :D

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1282937525' post='2433015']
Did you forget that you have a treaty with our friends (and MDoAP partners) in Amazon Nation? :D
[/quote]

Aye, and there are a few other connections that we have to RoK as well. Those were made prior to RoK's assault on NSO though. So instead of allowing RoK to influence which allies BCOM already has, instead it's going to influence which ones it gains in the future. Sorry I wasn't a bit clearer about that. As far as our current treaties, well, our allies feel pretty much the same way we do about that war - so no tensions were born out of that. No need to change our current arrangements, in other words.

Oh, and thank you for doing your homework. It's refreshing.

Edited by PotFace

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282938409' post='2433031']
Oh, and thank you for doing your homework. It's refreshing.
[/quote]

To bad you dont apply the same prinicipal to yourself, had you, you likely wouldnt have made a comment like this:

[quote]PotFace, on 27 August 2010 - 12:40 PM, said:

... Anyhow, for the record (just so you guys know for later and there isn't any confusion about it anymore), BCOM isn't going to have anything to do with RoK, or anything that touches RoK. BCOM would rather burn in Hell.[/quote]

However watching you continue to be fail is refreshing. As a Rok gov member I know I am absolutely heartbroken you wont have anything to do with us, every court needs a jester.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1282942359' post='2433083']
To bad you dont apply the same prinicipal to yourself, had you, you likely wouldnt have made a comment like this:
However watching you continue to be fail is refreshing. As a Rok gov member I know I am absolutely heartbroken you wont have anything to do with us, every court needs a jester.
[/quote]

That's okay - you seem like you're unable to read or spell. I suppose you'll just have to do...

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282928392' post='2432888']
I mean, when it comes to FA, RoK isn't exactly on the top of everyone's list to be considered "experts"
[/quote]

given that you probably had a very biased view of the last war i guess i can understand how you would come to this conclusion...........

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282938409' post='2433031']
So instead of allowing RoK to influence which allies BCOM already has, instead it's going to influence which ones it gains in the future.
[/quote]

.........nice to know that you're trusting RoK to dictate your future FA decisions anyway though ;)

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1282960497' post='2433346']
given that you probably had a very biased view of the last war i guess i can understand how you would come to this conclusion...........

.........nice to know that you're trusting RoK to dictate your future FA decisions anyway though ;)
[/quote]

Certainly. You see here on Bob, you have these things we like to call "political connections". Whenever you hear the term "treaty web", that's what it's referring to. Most alliances take it into consideration when making new friends. Not just BCOM.

Glad to see that everyone's so interested in what BCOM's up to these days though.

Suddenly, the idea of Rok signing about fifty more MDPs sounds incredibly appealing.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282960858' post='2433360']
Glad to see that everyone's so interested in what BCOM's up to these days though.
[/quote]

I laughed pretty hard at this, given who brought Blackstone up in the first place and all.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1282758164' post='2431005']
Well, in some ways yes it is, I was the founder of the Old SUN my old name was Killer100, and I was the one who got SUN to merge with DoC to make Fly with them. But most of its members now aren't from the old SUN.
[/quote]
Was it really you killer? lol

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282960858' post='2433360']
[/quote]

not really, it's just hard not to take notice when you use BCOM as a frame of reference as often as you do, as if your 20 man AA is some huge achievement :lol1:

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1282961190' post='2433374']
Suddenly, the idea of Rok signing about fifty more MDPs sounds incredibly appealing.

I laughed pretty hard at this, given who brought Blackstone up in the first place and all.
[/quote]

Well, I've already admitted to having played a part in the old Blackstone, but that's all it was - a part. If I remember correctly, they were all anonymous. So if you know something that I don't, then feel free to enlighten us. In a more appropriate place than someone else's bloc treaty.

You guys want to be rude to me, but you're actually just being rude to SUN and RagnablocK. Just the kind of fail I would expect to see here. Best of luck to SUN and to RagnabloK... looking at the past few weeks, I can tell you guys need it. I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that SUN had approached us with a merger proposal, and we laughed at them. And that our future allies won't be tied to RoK in any way. BCOM is a love/hate alliance, apparently. Maybe you guys should get together and figure out what it's going to be.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282961939' post='2433385']
Well, I've already admitted to having played a part in the old Blackstone, but that's all it was - a part. If I remember correctly, they were all anonymous. So if you know something that I don't, then feel free to enlighten us. In a more appropriate place than someone else's bloc treaty.
[/quote]

what the hell, seriously, can anything be said to you without you giving us some of your or your alliances history, where does you're part in the old blackstone come into what he just said? :facepalm:

EDIT: put facepalm in, now my response is complete

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282961939' post='2433385']
[/quote]

Wait what.

I'm confused, precisely what the heck does anything you just said have to do with what I said?

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1282962777' post='2433399']

Wait what.

I'm confused, precisely what the heck does anything you just said have to do with what I said?
[/quote]

i think i shall coin a new term from this;

Potfacing;

To move the debate away from a point so as not to have to concede it by bringing up unrelated details about yourself

e.g.

"enough about all that indisputable evidence, let's talk about me"

let's see if it catches on :awesome:

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote]I laughed pretty hard at this, given who brought Blackstone up [u]in the first place[/u] and all.[/quote]

Maybe you guys aren't knowledgeable enough on CN history to be making comments about the past. I thought you guys were talking about the old Blackstone. Because if you had of been, you would have actually been attempting to reach some kind of a point.

You guys are at the helm of this "discussion". As I've said twice already, I came here to inform everyone that SUN had had approached us with a merge proposal immediately after joining RagnablocK. It's not my fault you guys are too A.D.D. receive and process simple information.

Maybe "lazarausing" could refer to derailing a discussion, and then blaming it on someone else.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282963566' post='2433409']
Maybe you guys aren't knowledgeable enough on CN history to be making comments about the past.[/quote]

Oh, I remember the original Blackstone.

[quote]I thought you guys were talking about the old Blackstone. Because if you had of been, you would have actually been attempting to reach some kind of a point.
[/quote]

The point is that you were the one who brought up your alliance in the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91216&view=findpost&p=2432417"]first place[/url]. Which was then followed by [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91216&view=findpost&p=2433360"]this[/url], wherein you stated:

[quote]
Certainly. You see here on Bob, you have these things we like to call "political connections". Whenever you hear the term "treaty web", that's what it's referring to. Most alliances take it into consideration when making new friends. Not just BCOM.

[b]Glad to see that everyone's so interested in what BCOM's up to these days though.[/b]
[/quote]

I pointed out that's it's rather ironic of you to make the comment in bold, given that [i]you were the one who brought Blackstone up.[/i]

Do you get it now?

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282963566' post='2433409']
Maybe you guys aren't knowledgeable enough on CN history to be making comments about the past. I thought you guys were talking about the old Blackstone. Because if you had of been, you would have actually been attempting to reach some kind of a point.

You guys are at the helm of this "discussion". As I've said twice already, I came here to inform everyone that SUN had had approached us with a merge proposal immediately after joining RagnablocK. It's not my fault you guys are too A.D.D. receive and process simple information.

Maybe "lazarausing" could refer to derailing a discussion, and then blaming it on someone else.
[/quote]

now now, i'll try explain this so we can avoid any more butthurt from you,

i think Aurions point was that it was funny to see you saying people were interested in BCOM when you're the one who mentioned them in this thread in the first place, which you did, you then responded to that post by talking more about BCOM, so uhhh yeah, unless BCOM is joining the Ragnablok anytime soon, i think you're the one derailing the topic, nice try at logic(?)though

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1282963944' post='2433417']
Oh, I remember the original Blackstone.

The point is that you were the one who brought up your alliance in the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91216&view=findpost&p=2432417"]first place[/url]. Which was then followed by [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91216&view=findpost&p=2433360"]this[/url], wherein you stated:

I pointed out that's it's rather ironic of you to make the comment in bold, given that [i]you were the one who brought Blackstone up.[/i]

Do you get it now?
[/quote]

Ah. No, I brought up SUN. And it's merger proposal to Blackstone. And Blackstone's response. If this was [i]about[/i] Blackstone, I would have made a new topic.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282964127' post='2433422']
Ah. No, I brought up SUN. And it's merger proposal to Blackstone. And Blackstone's response. If this was [i]about[/i] Blackstone, I would have made a new topic.
[/quote]

what does a merger offer from SUN have to do with them joining the bloc?