RagnabloK Announcement

KaitlinK

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282964127' post='2433422']
Ah. No, I brought up SUN. And it's merger proposal to Blackstone. And Blackstone's response. If this was [i]about[/i] Blackstone, I would have made a new topic.
[/quote]

Oh dear god. :facepalm:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1282964314' post='2433426']
what does a merger offer from SUN have to do with them joining the bloc?
[/quote]

AH !! There it is. Do you have an answer? I mean, it was probably just a coincidence, seeing as how this past war has resulted in BCOM's enthusiastic and very vocal hatred for the assaulting parties. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282964507' post='2433430']
AH !! There it is. Do you have an answer? I mean, it was probably just a coincidence, seeing as how this past war has resulted in BCOM's enthusiastic and very vocal hatred for the assaulting parties. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.
[/quote]

you're potfacing again,

stop trying to make this thread about BCOM,

what are you implying, that Ragnarok was gonna deal with BCOM by having them become part of our protectorate?

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1282964649' post='2433435']
you're potfacing again,

what are you inferring, that Ragnarok was gonna deal with BCOM by having them become part of our protectorate?
[/quote]

Lazarus, if you're going to ask a question about BCOM, prepare to expect an answer about BCOM. This is pretty simple stuff, here. Do try and keep up.

What I'm "inferring", is that when we have a merger offer from someone who just became allies with an alliance that will jump to war in the manner that it did, then we can only assume that there is a possibility of malice behind those intentions. Especially when you consider BCOM's reaction to that war. Sure, we don't know for sure if there is or isn't. But, we are paying attention, and it's better to just be on the safe side and just say "it is what it is".

You probably don't have any additional input other than "it's just a coincidence". But if you're wondering why I didn't take that merge offer as a compliment, and why I came here to announce this to the cyberverse, it's for accountability purposes, just in case in the future, RoK decides to go after another stupid war that involves BCOM. When you go after wars in the manner that RoK did with NSO, this is a typical reaction that you can expect to see from others. Accountability to the nth degree.

So, for the 4th time, and for accountability purposes, SUN offered a merger proposal immediately after allying itself to RagnablocK. We laughed at them, and came here to inform the applicable parties of this, and of the fact that BCOM will seek allies that are not tied to RoK.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282965452' post='2433446']
[i]spume[/i] . . . This is pretty simple stuff, here. Do try and keep up. . . . [i]spume[/i]
[/quote]

You strike me as a very upset young nation ruler, which is sort of hilarious at this time of night in Rerollapalooza. Could I interest you in some anger management perhaps? (Low low prices!)

+ congratulations etc to Ragnarök & SUN :)

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1282966152' post='2433460']
You strike me as a very upset young nation ruler, which is sort of hilarious at this time of night in Rerollapalooza. Could I interest you in some anger management perhaps? (Low low prices!)

+ congratulations etc to Ragnarök & SUN :)
[/quote]

Mmmm. What are the going rates?

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282964127' post='2433422']
Ah. No, I brought up SUN. And it's merger proposal to Blackstone. And Blackstone's response. If this was [i]about[/i] Blackstone, I would have made a new topic.
[/quote]

Am I missing something or is that not still the same thing as you bringing up Blackstone in this thread?

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1282964649' post='2433435']
you're potfacing again,

what are you implying, that Ragnarok was gonna deal with BCOM by having them become part of our protectorate?
[/quote]

I think that is exactly what he is implying.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282965452' post='2433446']
Lazarus, if you're going to ask a question about BCOM, prepare to expect an answer about BCOM. This is pretty simple stuff, here. Do try and keep up.

What I'm "inferring", is that when we have a merger offer from someone who just became allies with an alliance that will jump to war in the manner that it did, then we can only assume that there is a possibility of malice behind those intentions. Especially when you consider BCOM's reaction to that war. Sure, we don't know for sure if there is or isn't. But, we are paying attention, and it's better to just be on the safe side and just say "it is what it is".

You probably don't have any additional input other than "it's just a coincidence". But if you're wondering why I didn't take that merge offer as a compliment, and why I came here to announce this to the cyberverse, it's for accountability purposes, just in case in the future, RoK decides to go after another stupid war that involves BCOM. When you go after wars in the manner that RoK did with NSO, this is a typical reaction that you can expect to see from others. Accountability to the nth degree.

So, for the 4th time, and for accountability purposes, SUN offered a merger proposal immediately after allying itself to RagnablocK. We laughed at them, and came here to inform the applicable parties of this, and of the fact that BCOM will seek allies that are not tied to RoK.
[/quote]

Is Blackstone really that politically important on Planet Bob that RoK needs to pull some sort of Top Secret Operation to trick you guys into merging into a RagnablocK AA just to be tied to Blackstone?

Also, Welcome to the Bloc SUN :)

[quote name='Kirkhill' timestamp='1283030384' post='2434138']
Am I missing something or is that not still the same thing as you bringing up Blackstone in this thread?

I think that is exactly what he is implying.

Is Blackstone really that politically important on Planet Bob that RoK needs to pull some sort of Top Secret Operation to trick you guys into merging into a RagnablocK AA just to be tied to Blackstone?

Also, Welcome to the Bloc SUN :)
[/quote]

In a word, no.

I had never heard of him until recently.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1282964507' post='2433430']
[/quote]

We weren't even aware that it had happened. To be honest, despite your best attempts, Ragnarok hasn't had a single discussion about you or your alliance.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1283051129' post='2434443']
We weren't even aware that it had happened. To be honest, despite your best attempts, Ragnarok hasn't had a single discussion about you or your alliance.
[/quote]

Well, that's great to hear. I take it NSO isn't the only alliance that doesn't have a full screening procedure in place before making new friendships. Anyhoo, I've done my part here, no need to keep bumping it. You guys have a wonderful day now, hear?