War Ends

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1283283527' post='2437287']
A simple " I disagree with this because of this that and that" would've worked. But insulting people doesn't get you very far.
[/quote]
Is that why you returned an insult -- in fact the VERY SAME INSULT -- in the post following the one that "doesn't get you very far?" Way to set an example. :v:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1283284440' post='2437305']
Extending? It's entire duration was only a hair over two weeks. I think you got the wrong word there.
[/quote]
erm...thats what i said...i never said "OVER two weeks"...i only said "2 weeks" :D

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1283224308' post='2436524']
This is the worst revisionism I've ever seen, and it's only been a week since the war ended.
[/quote]
No, it still doesn't top the statement we were told to read. And that was before the war had actually ended.

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1283288643' post='2437398']
erm...thats what i said...i never said "OVER two weeks"...i only said "2 weeks" :D[/quote]
"Extending" means making longer. :P

The war lasted 15 days (Hoo posted the RoK declaration of war on the 9th and Wad of Lint posted the NSO surrender on the 24th). I'm surprised you think the war was extended by 2 weeks. Who told you that the war was originally going to last only 1 day?

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1283291661' post='2437460']
"Extending" means making longer. :P

The war lasted 15 days (Hoo posted the RoK declaration of war on the 9th and Wad of Lint posted the NSO surrender on the 24th). I'm surprised you think the war was extended by 2 weeks. Who told you that the war was originally going to last only 1 day?
[/quote]
Raasaa's point was that the war shouldn't have lasted that long. Please stop being obtuse.

[quote]Raasaa's point was that the war shouldn't have lasted that long. Please stop being obtuse. [/quote]

This thread is so acute its obtuse. Everyone is getting so picky it is now becoming stupid.
Do you guys really want to continue to argue a point that has been made for so many pages already?

Lets just agree that whoever fights, the non-combatants always win :)

[img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8494/obtuse.png[/img]

Edited by Feuersturm

• 4 weeks later...