GOD Declaration of War

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' timestamp='1281317226' post='2405771']
Meh.

Also, what is this thing about collecting tears? Not directed at GOD persay, but everyone in all these threads is mentioning tears and drinking them. Has it really been so long? I still have some tears from all of you when your alliances were stomped and/or (boo hoo) disbanded.
[/quote]

lol we disbanded?

News to me. :D

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1281317413' post='2405779']
The last time we were stomped was UJW, and coincidentally all of those people are on our side this time around. We've - obviously - never disbanded.
[/quote]

[quote name='United Front' timestamp='1281317865' post='2405811']
lol we disbanded?

News to me. :D
[/quote]

I think you both missed the "not directed at GOD persay" part. I know GOD never disbanded. I made the statement in this thread to avoid having to do it in every thread. There are members of alliances that have disbanded before and cried long and hard over it in all these threads laughing it up now. Which is ok, everyone needs their day in the sun.

Personally, I don't mind GOD. You guys do your thing.

[quote name='JD Storm' timestamp='1281318613' post='2405877']
Global Order of Darkness........too bad you picked the wrong side to fight with.
[/quote]

Oh, but we [i]didn't[/i]. We like the people on our side- not something we can say about the other.

Edited by Aurion

Lesse here, if my memory is recalls this information propogandically correct.

BiPolar: Gramlins gets disassembled.

This war: I'd say that side of the web has zero chance of disbanding NSO. They just aint that good. If any alliance disappears, it'll likely be from the winning side again. Again.

I'm sure God et al are aware of all this and for that reason would never genuinely attempt to do anything more than shens about it. To be serious about it would be nigh comical.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1281325563' post='2406310']
Lesse here, if my memory is recalls this information propogandically correct.

BiPolar: Gramlins gets disassembled.

This war: I'd say that side of the web has zero chance of disbanding NSO. They just aint that good. If any alliance disappears, it'll likely be from the winning side again. Again.

I'm sure God et al are aware of all this and for that reason would never genuinely attempt to do anything more than shens about it. To be serious about it would be nigh comical.
[/quote]

Aww, you're so cute. Keep working on some material, you might actually make a clever comment one of these days.

[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img7/4418/keep20tryingbmp.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1281309895' post='2405080']
Pacifica come out to plaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
[/quote]

That does look like the real reason for so many alliances deciding to roll NSO. An attempt to goad NPO.

I just hadn't expect you to actually admit it.

[font="Arial Black"]Yay were popular hahaha look how many of you it takes to fight us! Hey here is a link to my nation come say hi everybody else is [url="http://http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=416155"]Valhala[/url][/font]

[quote name='Deezznutts' timestamp='1281334888' post='2406851']
[font="Arial Black"]Yay were popular hahaha look how many of you it takes to fight us! Hey here is a link to my nation come say hi everybody else is [url="http://http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=416155"]Valhala[/url][/font]
[/quote]
I attempted to do so but it seems your link is broken. As a lowly and incompetent member of GOD I have no idea where to find you in order to launch my attacks. My instruct me lest I continue wailing on this poor, unprepared soul I have already attacked.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1281338418' post='2407032']
I attempted to do so but it seems your link is broken. As a lowly and incompetent member of GOD I have no idea where to find you in order to launch my attacks. My instruct me lest I continue wailing on this poor, unprepared soul I have already attacked.
[/quote]Don't worry, friend, I have found the link you require!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=416155

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1281334608' post='2406823']
Would have thought RoK alone would have been able to handle NSO..oh well, Xiph will be Xiph
[/quote]

Probably wouldn't have been necessary to bring in more alliances had NSO not ran to peace mode. However they needed to bring in more nations who were online at the time when they started scampering. At least that's how I see it.

[quote name='Logan' timestamp='1281363361' post='2407415']
Probably wouldn't have been necessary to bring in more alliances had NSO not ran to peace mode. However they needed to bring in more nations who were online at the time when they started scampering. At least that's how I see it.
[/quote]
That might be the case, but personally, I still find it a bit of an overkill for my liking.

[/quote]
Lol. I'm sure that is when the other alliances were brought in. If we hadn't been going into PM it would have just Rok right?

Fake Edit: Oh, and can't forget the puppet alliance TENE as well.

Edited by Sulmar

[/quote]

35 Nations of a 169 are in Peace Mode.

Fair do's. I have to admit that is the best reason to have this pile up I have seen. Due to NSO running to peace mode, RoK needed more of their slots taken up by other alliances. Are you really saying that RoK don't have the military organisation to hit a 134 nations they need some major help?

I will remember this day as the day RoK couldn't handle 134 Nations but required a handful alliances to do it for them.

[quote name='MadScotsman' timestamp='1281371080' post='2407717']
[/quote]

That's 20% of the alliance right there. I am not knocking PM, I have been ordered there myself on occasion.

Fair do's. I have to admit that is the best reason to have this pile up I have seen. Due to NSO running to peace mode, RoK needed more of their slots taken up by other alliances. Are you really saying that RoK don't have the military organisation to hit a 134 nations they need some major help?

I will remember this day as the day RoK couldn't handle 134 Nations but required a handful alliances to do it for them.
[/quote]

Oh blow it out your $@!. Every alliance has periods of time throughout the day, when not all the membership is on. Your alliance, my alliance, every damn alliance in this game. Quick decisions needed to be made, they were made. It's as simple as that.

Edited by Jamven

[/quote]

Bearing in mind RoK has 190ish nations, it only makes sense for them to call an ally or three to cover their lite ranges. Why on earth would you waste an advantage such as that?

Also, Valhalla have no room to speak.

Example #1 http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Sabres_War

Example #2 http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Continuum-NoV_War

Example #3 http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/GATO-1V_War

I can keep going, if you would like.

Yeah, you've fought on the losing side twice now, GO YOU. You still rolled in a similar manner before.

So you agree, poor military planning from RoK. Good to see we agree.

Still a bit overkill regarding the amount of alliances on the one NSO. But it's the way of thing on Planet Bob

I did not know Valhalla has spoken. One sec, I will go check... nope, no member of the Einherjar has spoken.

Edited by MadScotsman

[quote name='MadScotsman' timestamp='1281373081' post='2407779']
So you agree, poor military planning from RoK. Good to see we agree.
[/quote]

Could you please explain where that came from? I see no agreement, unless, you're agreeing with what I said and therefore those wars Valhalla played a part in, had poor planning? Right.

If that's the case, I suppose I can... No, sorry, I couldn't even [i]try[/i] to comprehend where you got that from.

[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1281373564' post='2407789']
Could you please explain where that came from? I see no agreement, unless, you're agreeing with what I said and therefore those wars Valhalla played a part in, had poor planning? Right.

If that's the case, I suppose I can... No, sorry, I couldn't even [i]try[/i] to comprehend where you got that from.
[/quote]

Probably could if it was aimed at you. But it wasn't so heh hum.