Ragnarok Declaration of War

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Deezznutts' timestamp='1281395093' post='2408539']
[font="Arial Black"]Peace mode? Im getting hit by three nations right now. I could have went in PM but where is the fun in that? You see all this dont really matter because this IS JUST A GAME and I can start over. [/font]
[/quote]

Just do it and let the adults talk...

[quote name='Deezznutts' timestamp='1281394763' post='2408530']
[font="Arial Black"]Do you have anything to offer beside hanging on my every word and quoting me like my your all mighty god?[/font]
[/quote]

Wait, aren't you that guy who chickened out and tried to get peace without anyone knowing?

Why are you even talking?

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1281391966' post='2408444']
I'd expect it from GOD and \m/, but not VE. You are better than this.
[/quote]

You miss the point again.

There are those standing up here downplaying the significance of the event. Of NSO sending monetary aid to someone engaged in war.

If these people truly don't care they should be OK with us doing the same to them. This is the greatest standard of if something is good or not, if you'd be OK with it were positions reversed. So if you would not be OK with me sending money to people rogueing you, shut the hell up with the attempts to paint NSO as the wronged target here.

tl'dr parody is a tool to expose the idiocy of another's debating position. I used it and it sailed over your head.

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='Deezznutts' timestamp='1281395460' post='2408546']
[font="Arial Black"]How did I chicken out? Im fighting right now its called strategy dumbass if i could get one or two people not to attack and sit on there hands well that just good strategy![/font]
[/quote]

And you think some of us would be dumb enough to accept peace, Right now? nooo... we have too much fun chewing on you little piggies...

[font="Arial Black"]How did I chicken out? Im fighting right now its called strategy dumbass if i could get one or two people not to attack and sit on there hands well that just good strategy![/font]
[/quote]

Well you sir are a revolutionary thinker, I wish I was as smart as you.

[quote name='Deezznutts' timestamp='1281395093' post='2408539']
[font="Arial Black"]Peace mode? Im getting hit by three nations right now.[size="5"][i] I could have went in PM but where is the fun in that?[/i][/size] You see all this dont really matter because this IS JUST A GAME and I can start over. [/font]
[/quote]

Coming form you that is priceless

[quote]How did I chicken out? Im fighting right now its called strategy dumbass if i could get one or two people not to attack and sit on there hands well that just good strategy![/quote]

No its not. You would also be doing noting so would offer noting in the long-term to help your alliance except save your own pixels

[/quote]

Anarchy is a hell of a strategy.

[quote name='Deezznutts' timestamp='1281395857' post='2408557']
[font="Arial Black"]No I prefer the bold because Im an attention whore and it makes it easier for my followers to qoute me.[/font]
[/quote]
How much are you paying them to follow you? Because I don't see any other reason they would follow you...

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1281395956' post='2408559']
[b]Nah, bold is only for people who want to be like Rebel Virginia. It says "I'm cool, but not Rebel Virginia cool".[/b]
[/quote]

Less 'Rebel Virginia' and more 'TOLWYN without ambition', I think.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1281395640' post='2408551']
You miss the point again.

There are those standing up here downplaying the significance of the event. Of NSO sending monetary aid to someone engaged in war.

If these people truly don't care they should be OK with us doing the same to them. This is the greatest standard of if something is good or not, if you'd be OK with it were positions reversed. So if you would not be OK with me sending money to people rogueing you, shut the hell up with the attempts to paint NSO as the wronged target here.

tl'dr parody is a tool to expose the idiocy of another's debating position. I used it and it sailed over your head.
[/quote]Except that's not the case. The issue is not the insignificance of the incident alone. It is the insignificance of the incident coupled with RoK's aggressive attitude and their methodology of shunning diplomacy so that they could get their little war in.

What Heft did was wrong and was a transgression, however minor, against RoK. I don't see anyone denying that. I certainly am not.

If you aided a guy who was raiding my alliance, I would talk to VE.gov to settle the issue first, instead of just up and attacking your whole alliance. Even if the leader of VE sent the aid, I'd go straight to the head of VE to try and negotiate the issue. I would only declare war if those good faith negotiations failed.

What you are doing is setting up a straw man analogy.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1281396153' post='2408564']
Less 'Rebel Virginia' and more 'TOLWYN without ambition', I think.
[/quote]
Less TOLWN, and more "Hey look, I'm insignificant, but this helps compensate!"

[quote name='Deezznutts' timestamp='1281396033' post='2408562']
[font="Arial Black"]Dont know man who is qouting my every post maybe I should ask you that question.[/font]
[/quote]
Well, I'd hate for any of us to stop now, otherwise your massive ego might explode, and that would just be a shame.

[quote name='Deezznutts' timestamp='1281396033' post='2408562']
[font="Arial Black"]Dont know man who is qouting my every post maybe I should ask you that question.[/font]
[/quote]

in this case, quoting is just to show who you're talking to, not because we really give a !@#$ learn how this stuff works, come back in 10 to 12 years

Edited by Deathistan