CN World Map - The Bigger the better

The Bringer

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PorkPotPie' timestamp='1282582067' post='2427846']
I've been reading the topic and everyone if going by one province per 200k alliance strength, where does it say that? In the OP is says one free province as well as one more per 100k alliance strength.

Someone please enlighten me...
[/quote]

One per 200K was what the initial rate was. Bringer bumped it to one per 100K because a bunch of people pointed out that there were way too many provinces otherwise.

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1282588461' post='2427934']
One per 200K was what the initial rate was. Bringer bumped it to one per 100K because a bunch of people pointed out that there were way too many provinces otherwise.
[/quote]
So, are we going with the 100k or 200k per region plan?

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1282582051' post='2427845']
We have about 3.3 mil NS.

And as for the location...ermm...well technically, Valhalla is located within Asgard. :o

Color purple or 15001F (color of our flag)
[/quote]

Where is that exactly? :ph34r: Hard to apply an Alliance to a region where I have no idea where,

Map updated until here.

Edited by The Bringer

[quote name='The Bringer' timestamp='1282710381' post='2430469']
Where is that exactly? :ph34r: Hard to apply an Alliance to a region where I have no idea where,

Map updated until here.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.bamjam.net/Scandinavia/images/MapOfScandinavia.gif[/img]

We'll start filling in what is green in the above image. And fill in going north first, and then spilling over towards the west. Avoid Denmark please.

My folks would like to snag these blue-ish colored blocks if they haven't been snagged already. We may have gotten carried away with the crayons, my old bleary eyes aren't helping me make sure we didn't color in too many (and I hate math). Please feel free to adjust as necessary, whichever direction is easiest on you. ;)

[img]http://www.xs4all.nl/~gastj/CN/ital.GIF[/img]

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1282809044' post='2431627']
My folks would like to snag these blue-ish colored blocks if they haven't been snagged already. We may have gotten carried away with the crayons, my old bleary eyes aren't helping me make sure we didn't color in too many (and I hate math). Please feel free to adjust as necessary, whichever direction is easiest on you. ;)

[img]http://www.xs4all.nl/~gastj/CN/ital.GIF[/img]
[/quote]

Amazon Nation in the Mediterranean Sea? :blink: