I am considering forming a new clan

MegaBomb

I am unsure as to whether I should laugh, or attack and put you out of your misery.

I would vote the latter, but I guarantee that due to his ferocity, you'd be way out of your league. :ehm:

Yes , I am only 1 day old ,but I am here to shake things up.

I've been here for 363 days, and the number of people who have failed to live up to similar assertions far outweighs those who, indeed, "shake things up." Usually those who do need not proclaim that they will do so ahead of time.

Ya when u hit 3 days old, there may or may not be 3 WAR nations filling ur war slots?

omg i almost forgot! At ur age I was trying to build and be cool like that. Not trying to take on every nation there was. Or was I? :ehm:

Edited by fiercesob

If you want to join an extemely loose alliance , become a Poopsie Woopsie. If you do not want to become a Poopsie Woopsie, please chill out. :popcorn:

Please message the nation of MegaBomb and become a friend. Absolute noobs welcome , we shall be giving aid to all , deserving or not. :ehm:

If you want to join an extemely loose alliance , become a Poopsie Woopsie. If you do not want to become a Poopsie Woopsie, please chill out. :popcorn:

Please message the nation of MegaBomb and become a friend. Absolute noobs welcome , we shall be giving aid to all , deserving or not. :ehm:

Sign me up. Whose our first target? or do I just get to bomb random...stuff?

I am only 1 day old ,but I am here to shake things up.
Protip: In order to shake things up you need to have enough power for it to matter what you do. In order to have enough power for it to matter what you do, you need to be in a much, much larger alliance.

... Unless the cyberverse is on the brink of a hegemony war, in which case any schmuck can shake things up if he's in the right place at the right time. And though you may qualify as any schmuck, the cyberverse is unfortunately not currently on such a brink.

Edited by Cirrus

The NPO has somekind of doctrine supporting attacking red nations right? In any case its probably a good idea to go ahead and do it anyways. :awesome:

LOL! As if little old NPO could do anything to the Poopsie Woopsies! As if! Hahahaha.

-Bama

we shall be giving aid to all , deserving or not. :ehm:

Now, I promise I'll quit picking on you after this one, since you're new and this isn't a fair fight, but what aid do you plan to be handing out with your 1 day old nation? :huh:

Now, I promise I'll quit picking on you after this one, since you're new and this isn't a fair fight, but what aid do you plan to be handing out with your 1 day old nation? :huh:

The fuzzy-looking ones that attack your T-Cells. :jihad:

Edited by Wrath

The aid I am willing to give to TOTAL noobs is approximately , 1 tech level, 10 soldiers, and $5000.

They have to agree to be a ferocious Poopsie Woopsie Supporter in this life , and the next.

Killer Poopsie Woopsies are Wanted , send me a message. Qualifications are if you have ever burped or farted. If you have burped AND farted before ,you may be Over Qualified.

We are looking for quantity, not quality.

Long live Poopsie Woopsie :popcorn:

Look at that, he has already become famous in a single day. What do you people have to say about that? Despite his lack of ability to be able to survive in CN, he has instantly become a celebrity in these forums. I like the idea behind the clan, but I wont show my doubts or displeasures. Only a newb would attack someone trying to start something new on CN, or someone jealous of what he has attempted to do.

• 2 weeks later...