Fernando12 - The Decision

[center][b][u][color="#0000FF"][size="4"]Welcome to Fernando12's - The Decision[/size][/color][/u][/b]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v156/shin_kuragami/20050205elpepucul_1_I_LCO.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280190112' post='2390502']
[center][b][u][color="#0000FF"][size="4"]Welcome to Fernando12's - The Decision[/size][/color][/u][/b]

I am looking for an alliance to join soon.
Please take time to learn about me or ask me questions.
IRC channel with members of your alliance for Q&A would be great..
You are welcome to post information about your alliance.
Learn about me please so we don't have to rehash recent events.
If you learn and still want me then let's talk.
Check my sig for my nation link.
Let's begin :D

[u]I can be found in the IRC channels listed:[/u]
#polaris
#nsa
#nso
#nv
#siberian_tigers
#uine
#mushroom
#rok
#paradox
#iron [/center]
[/quote]

Join NSO. We are going to win the championship. We have doppelganger.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1280190748' post='2390516']
When did you get off \m/'s !@#$ list?
[/quote]
He's not off our ZI list, and he will continue to be hit regardless of what AA he is on until our criteria is met.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1280202169' post='2390785']
If anybody accepts him while he's still on our list, there's gonna be problems.
[/quote]

[url=http://www.newsithorder.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=12026] I sense problems.[/url]

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1280202357' post='2390790']
[url=http://www.newsithorder.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=12026] I sense problems.[/url]
[/quote]
He will continue to be hit, even if he's on NSO's AA.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1280204005' post='2390831']
:P

Just look at his AA.
[/quote]
I saw his AA, and I'm not impressed.

Fernando will continue to get ZI'ed, whether or not he is a member of NSO.
I'm not sure what is so hard about understanding this.

He is on NSO's AA right now, and he is still getting ZI'ed. His membership in NSO will not affect this.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1280205070' post='2390849']
I saw his AA, and I'm not impressed.

Fernando will continue to get ZI'ed, whether or not he is a member of NSO.
I'm not sure what is so hard about understanding this.

He is on NSO's AA right now, and he is still getting ZI'ed. His membership in NSO will not affect this.
[/quote]

And? Agreement with Marx so I am moving on, no need to stay on none to get ZI'd now is there.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280207306' post='2390903']
And? Agreement with Marx so I am moving on, no need to stay on none to get ZI'd now is there.
[/quote]

Staying on none is your choice or not, but moving to different AA's will not change your ZI.

I'm just clarifying this for the people who think that you going to a different AA is going to change things. It changes nothing. You know that, NSO knows that, \m/ knows that, and everyone else should know that.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1280209436' post='2390926']
Staying on none is your choice or not, but moving to different AA's will not change your ZI.

I'm just clarifying this for the people who think that you going to a different AA is going to change things. It changes nothing. You know that, NSO knows that, \m/ knows that, and everyone else should know that.
[/quote]

I don't think you need to clarify anything at all, if I remember rightly NSO has a policy of accepting people on ZI lists / in the process of being ZI'd. The person however, handles their own !@#$, they get no aid while it's happening.

Basically, while he may be a member of their community, his nation isn't until he's released from whatever ZI list(s) he's on.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1280209436' post='2390926']

[/quote][quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1280223523' post='2391049']
I don't think you need to clarify anything at all, if I remember rightly NSO has a policy of accepting people on ZI lists / in the process of being ZI'd. The person however, handles their own !@#$, they get no aid while it's happening.

Basically, while he may be a member of their community, his nation isn't until he's released from whatever ZI list(s) he's on.
[/quote]

Clear enough for everyone now? I think the only person that was not clear on it was you Caliph but its good that you reassure yourself and the rest of planet bob.