This bus terminates 5000 miles under the sea

LittleRena

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Philotheos' date='23 July 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1279922520' post='2386607']
I only attack nations in my own alliance.
[/quote]

Now THAT is classy :v:

[quote name='dy Cazaril' date='24 July 2010 - 07:46 AM' timestamp='1279928764' post='2386713']
This will end well.

Good luck to [b]both[/b] combatants!
[/quote]
There is a 3rd combatant that doesn't want to be forgotten. Also go go TWaHB!

[quote name='LittleRena' date='23 July 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1279935654' post='2386833']
The 3rd combatant is important, he's a medic :awesome:
[/quote]
Oh right, the guy who named his alliance after me. I guess I have a fan. :D

[quote name='dy Cazaril' timestamp='1279928764' post='2386713']
This will end well.

Good luck to both combatants!
[/quote]

Why yes, yes it will end well. All CN Staff Nations currently engaged except for one ( Vivi <_< ) are in anarchy, with none in anarchy with TWaHB. I cant wait to see our surrender terms :smug:

[quote name='dy Cazaril' timestamp='1279935842' post='2386835']
Oh right, the guy who named his alliance after me. I guess I have a fan. :D
[/quote]
I think you're confusing your Yuri with my own 'Yuri'.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Astraia' timestamp='1279883134' post='2385727']
Oh, so that's why I had so many extra messages. I thought I had fan mail :(
[/quote]

We the Paparazzi :P

CN Staff have proven themselves to be Honorable opponents and first rate Sportsmen. I commend you guys :)

o/ War and Hate Bus
o/ CN Staff

:)

Edited by Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Harry Dresden' timestamp='1280084192' post='2388518']
He's not an alliance, he's someone on his own AA. A one man band.

<pic>
[/quote]
Remember sometimes a one man band can make a better art than a disintegrated orchestra. :awesome:

Anyway good luck CNS on getting peace. :smug:

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100401081437/cybernations/images/6/6d/Trollwarflag.png[/img][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100401035521/cybernations/images/thumb/4/4b/TrollwitchDefenseForceFlag.png/300px-TrollwitchDefenseForceFlag.png[/img]
[size=5][b][color=black].:[/color] [color=purple][font="century gothic"]Official Trollwitch Defense Force Announcement[/font][/color] [color=black]:.[/color][/b][/size][/center]

Throughout the eons, we have seen the many actions of the CyberNations Staff and laid dormant. In secrecy, building our army, and outfitting all the possible Goat-kun's in our midst with the magic and weaponry they need to survive the harsh climate of war. From the Meta Board, we henceforth call out to you:

I hereby announce, on behalf of the entirety of the Trollwitch Defense Force, that we shall eliminate the CN Staff from this realm and all kakera existant on Planet Bob. In CyberNations Tournament Edition, we henceforth join with our friends in the War and Hate Bus in their glorious charge against the CN Staff. You have been warned admin, and mods that follow your path, prepare to get rolled!

Nihahahahahahaha~

That is all.

[b]/s/[/b]
Featherine Augustus Aurora
[i]Witch of the Theater[/i]

Edited by Elrich von Richt

o/ TDF!

Nice to have you join the fray!

Edit:

[quote]Why yes, yes it will end well. All CN Staff Nations currently engaged except for one ( [u]Vivi[/u] <_< ) are in anarchy, with none in anarchy with TWaHB.[/quote]

This just in! The nation of Quans Dwelling, ruled by Vivi Orunitia has just falled into anarchy :smug:

Edited by Axolotlia

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1280277039' post='2391818']
Hey, none of use insulted you for your lolcats so appreciate that some people like anime.

Or else the next set of surredner terms will be harsh :awesome:
[/quote]

Maybe we should actually plan a time where we can discuss surrender terms with CN Staff Representatives on IRC?

[quote name='Harry Dresden' timestamp='1280273343' post='2391752']
Really, you had to bring your [i]anime[/i] lackies? Xelios should smite you all.
[/quote]

Whoa there, broseph, have you ever heard of a little thing called decency or respect? :smug:

Sorry, I couldn't resist the opportunity. But yes, we've got nukes. To all TDF members: Nukes are 'free launch'.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1280291832' post='2392149']
Whoa there, broseph, have you ever heard of a little thing called decency or respect? :smug:

Sorry, I couldn't resist the opportunity. But yes, we've got nukes. To all TDF members: Nukes are 'free launch'.
[/quote]

Not many targets available after our attacks, but most of the wars expire on the 30th, so they'll be free for the picking after that ^_^

Edited by Axolotlia

[quote name='Harry Dresden' timestamp='1280273343' post='2391752']
Really, you had to bring your [b][i]anime[/i] lackies[/b]? Xelios should smite you all.
[/quote]
Me? Wait wrong person.

Also welcome TDF, sad we don't have meats to you guys. :gag:

Edited by Medix