R&R Announcement: Some Government changes

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xRNcI.png[/img][/center]

Citizens of planet Bob,

I come before you today with some announcements.

I want to inform all of you of a few changes in our government. A little while back our long time triumvir DemonSpawn decided not to run for office, in an exciting election where a few people where close to victory KingLC managed to drag out a victory over the others.

Sadly it took us 15 days to write the announcement in which he decided to leave this cyberverse forever.

So again we had some elections to do. This time the elections where dominated by 2 founding members of R&R. Never before so many members voted in a triumvirate election, and after 48 thrilling hours of both candidates slipping in and out of the lead it was time to see the result.

With only 2 votes difference TheArrowheadian beat juslen to become the next triumvir of the R&R (May admin have mercy on us).

Congrats Arrow and we [s]know...[/s] hope you will do a good job!

I'm also pleased to welcome two other new members to our government;

Congrats Andy_R for being appointed Deputy Minister of Interior and LincolnC for being appointed Deputy Minister of Defense.

Our current complete government:

Triumvirate:

cmf0203
EgoFreaky
TheArrowheadian

Ministers:

Stealthy - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Juslen - Minister of Interior
jjallen - Minister of Defense

Deputies:

Andy_R - Deputy Minister of Interior
LincolnC - Deputy Minister of Defense

Minister of silly walks:

General Oreo

Edited by EgoFreaky

[quote name='DemonSpawn' date='14 July 2010 - 06:44 AM' timestamp='1279082672' post='2370438']
I mean, you don't really have to add in Oreo....just give him something shiney and he forgets he wasn't added in again!

o/ to our brothers in R&R!
[/quote]

I know but we're running out of shiny things..

Congrats to ArrowHeadian.

[quote name='Diomede' date='14 July 2010 - 07:42 AM' timestamp='1279107718' post='2370768']
Arrow? Oh god no, the pain. The pain!

Seriously, he's a pretty fun guy to chat too. Congrats you lot. :)
[/quote]
I'm always too distracted by your avatar to care what you post. I still don't realize what you said.

[quote name='Scorponok' date='15 July 2010 - 06:58 AM' timestamp='1279191464' post='2372680']
Does this explain your loss of NS recently?
[/quote]

I laughed, but no. That would be due to a splinter alliance (I'm sure the announcement is in this forum)