THE DARK LORDS

I hereby decree that THE DARK LORDS are now officially under the control of me, Legendoftheskies. TOLWYN is no longer leader.

Furthermore, we are no longer a black team alliance, but a pink team alliance. However, pink is a terrible sphere so switching to pink is not mandatory for new or current members.

Also, THE DARK LORDS officially declare war on the Ascended Republic of Elite States, because they're just terrible.

Finally we hereby sign a one-way Mutual Aggression pact with \m/. Should \m/ attack another alliance we will join with them. They are not required to do the same for us.

Our new irc chan is #legionofdoom

That is all.

Signed,
LotS, new sovereign lord of THE DARK LORDS

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LIES. THIS IS ALL LIES. NO SUCH COUP HAS BEEN STAGED. I AM STILL LEADER OF THE DARK LORDS AND IM STILL ROOT ADMIN ON OUR FORUMS. NOTHING MENTIONED IN THE OP HAS TAKEN EFFECT. NONE OF IT!!

WE AT THE DARK LORDS CONSIDER THIS AN ACT OF WAR AND HEREBY RECOGNIZE A STATE OF WAR WITH THE CORPORATION, THE ALLIANCE THAT UNSUCCESFFULY ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW ME.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1277928257' post='2355534']
LIES. THIS IS ALL LIES. NO SUCH COUP HAS BEEN STAGED. I AM STILL LEADER OF THE DARK LORDS AND IM STILL ROOT ADMIN ON OUR FORUMS. NOTHING MENTIONED IN THE OP HAS TAKEN EFFECT. NONE OF IT!!

WE AT THE DARK LORDS CONSIDER THIS AN ACT OF WAR AND HEREBY RECOGNIZE A STATE OF WAR WITH THE CORPORATION, THE ALLIANCE THAT UNSUCCESFFULY ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW ME.
[/quote]

/me coups TOLWYN

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1277928257' post='2355534']

[/quote]

THIS. :frantic::frantic::frantic:

LEGEND DO NOT LIE. :nuke:

Edited by Dayshade

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' date='30 June 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1277928713' post='2355563']
False.

Please stop ghosting my AA.
[/quote]

I AM THE ORIGINAL SUPREME LEADER OF BLACK! HOW DARE YOU DEFY MY POWER!

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' date='30 June 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1277928881' post='2355571']
"Simple, you were couped, and are no longer in control of the alliance."
[/quote]
YOU KNOW THAT YOUR STATEMENTS ARE BOTH NULL AND VOID, CORRECT?

This is rather LOLish.

DO I NEED TO MAKE A LIST FOR YOU PEOPLEE. THE FOLLOWING ARE BANNED FROM BEING PERFORMED ON THE DARK LORDS:

1. TECHNOLOGY RAIDS OR ANY TYPE OF RAID FOR PERSONAL GAIN
2. COUPS ON OUR ALLIANCE
3. PEOPLE TRYING TO IMPERSONATE ME OR THE GOVERNMETN OF THE DARK LORDS
4. VICTORY IN A LEGITIMATE WAR WITH US