A DECLARATION OF WAR!!!!

THE DARK LORDS vs ARES, Facepunch, some UINE, some NpO, a couple FAR people....The Dark Lords have a very good chance in this war:P
I thought this was a legit war until I looked at their statistics page O______o
well back to lurking

oh yeah, go Pink ;)

EDIT--had to post this
"TODAY I HEREBY DECLARE THE EXISTENCE OF THE DARK LORDS, THE NOBLEST AND STRONGEST WILLED BLACK TEAM ALLIANCE EVER. OUR VEINS RUN BLACK WITH LOYALTY TO THE BLACK TEAM. WE ARE DEVOTED TO ENSURING THE PROSPERITY OF THE BLACK TEAM, SO THEREFORE I HEREBY DEMAND THAT ALL NATIONS ON THIS TEAM JOIN MY ALLIANCE."
--from their DoE

Edited by Gingervites

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT--had to post this
"TODAY I HEREBY DECLARE THE EXISTENCE OF THE DARK LORDS, THE NOBLEST AND STRONGEST WILLED BLACK TEAM ALLIANCE EVER. OUR VEINS RUN BLACK WITH LOYALTY TO THE BLACK TEAM. WE ARE DEVOTED TO ENSURING THE PROSPERITY OF THE BLACK TEAM, SO THEREFORE I HEREBY DEMAND THAT ALL NATIONS ON THIS TEAM JOIN MY ALLIANCE."
--from their DoE

"No."
--Ralph Pootawn

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1277928145' post='2355527']
ALSO, BE WARNED ALLIES OF FPA (FACE PUNCH "ALLIANCE"). IF FPA ACTIVATES THEIR TREATY WEB, THEIR WILL BE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES TO BE MADE AGAINST THESE ALLIES OF FPA.
[/quote]

YOU'VE DECLARED WAR ON OUR PROTECTORATE. THANKS FOR PROVIDING THEM WITH ENTERTAINMENT.

[quote name='xenon' date='30 June 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1277932061' post='2355697']
OMG! HE'S RITE!

I CAN'T ATTACK HIM!

THE LIST IS ACTUALLY TRUE!

[/quote]

YEAH Amazing !
TOLWYN was Right !

[img]http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/SeipherCaim/2.png[/img]

My suggestion for the terms of the dark lords' surrender:

[quote][i]I'm A Pretty Pink Pony Accords

1. The Dark Lords admit defeat.
2. DL agrees to switch to pink team.
3. dl promises to avoid use of any and all capital letters in owf's - even at the beginning of a sentence, in acronyms, or in proper nouns - for 100 days.
4. dl agrees that pink ponies are pretty, and we promise to post 10 images of said ponies for the enjoyment of all.

signed,

dl[/i]
[/quote]

I strongly suggest DL offer this. That's the only way you won't end up paying a bazillion reps or being perma-zi'ed.

This is the funniest thing, ever. Just, this is great. Please, all of you keep it up I haven't laughed like this in a long time.

Also, please don't ban laughing.

EDIT:

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='01 July 2010 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1277939298' post='2355894']
IT IS WHAT A BUNNY DOES.

I COULD GET USED TO TALKING LIKE THIS. THIS IS GOOD, BECAUSE NOT TALKING LIKE THIS IS BANNED.

I COULD ALSO GET USED TO BANNING THINGS. THIS IS PARTICULARLY GOOD, SINCE NOT BANNING THINGS IS ALSO BANNED.
[/quote]

:lol1:

Edited by President S O

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1277997220' post='2356637']
LAUGH IF YOU LIKE BUT WE HAVE ALREADY CAUSED MILLIONS OF DAMAGE TO OUR ENEMIES. AND GOONS IS NEXT.
[/quote]

Just encase you didn't know, 2 successful ground attacks on a nation my size is easily 10,000,000 in damage.That's why we keep hundreds of millions for warchests.

Edited by xenon

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1277998914' post='2356669']
THE GREAT BLACK LORDS HAVE ENDOWED ME WITH THOUSANDS OF MILLIOSN IN MY WARCHEST. BOW BEFORE THEIR AWESOME MIGHT OR BE DESTROYED.
[/quote]
PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE MULTIPLE BILLIONS FOR WARCHESTS. YOU MUST TRY HARDER TO INTIMIDATE ANYONE

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1277999072' post='2356673']
THEN THEY WILL SEE TO IT THAT THE DARK LORDS ARE BLESSED WITH THOUSANDS OF BILLIONS IN THEIR WARCHESTS BY TOMORROW.
[/quote]

Rite

I'm guessing you have no more than 5,000,000, probably only 1,000,000:lol1:

[quote name='maxfiles' date='01 July 2010 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1277999292' post='2356683']
is this a war of words, or is there any actual fighting going on?
[/quote]

Yeah, for example TOLY-washisface lost half his NS yesterday (charts don't show it, but he was at like 1.2k)

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1277999072' post='2356673']
THEN THEY WILL SEE TO IT THAT THE DARK LORDS ARE BLESSED WITH THOUSANDS OF BILLIONS IN THEIR WARCHESTS BY TOMORROW.
[/quote]

I would say "Just stop while you're ahead"

but..

you're not.

[quote name='maxfiles' date='01 July 2010 - 09:48 AM' timestamp='1277999292' post='2356683']
is this a war of words, or is there any actual fighting going on?
[/quote]
FIGHTING IS BANNED!

[quote name='Georg von Hindenburg' date='01 July 2010 - 09:25 AM' timestamp='1278001507' post='2356740']
If you think any of us are going to take you serious, your wrong. And I'd like to ask why your alliance uses 'caps lock' all the time? Are you trying to look like idiots on purpose? Wait, my gut feelings tell me that you must be full blooded idiots. [b]God.[/b]
[/quote]

Your gut is probably right. I mean come on, who threatens EZI these days? That's practically begging to be rolled.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 10:44 AM' timestamp='1277999072' post='2356673']
[/quote]

1. You obviously haven't been playing CN too long.
2. You might want to fix your caps lock button, it appears to be jammed.
3. You sound like some overlord on a crusade with all, your bow down nonsense.
4. I lol'd at this thread.

[quote name='Sadizo' date='01 July 2010 - 10:28 AM' timestamp='1278001699' post='2356745']
1. You obviously haven't been playing CN too long.
2. You might want to fix your caps lock button, it appears to be jammed.
3. You sound like some overlord on a crusade with all, your bow down nonsense.
4. I lol'd at this thread.
[/quote]

Thousand's of billions? Wow, I think he's bluffing there! lol

The best part in all of the predictions of destruction is that as long as TOLWYN chooses not to build up and respects the rule of Admin, there is NOTHING you can do about it. Additionally, being A DARK LORD, I doubt if this world is but a momentary distraction and the consternation of it's population, worth but a chuckle and a sig.

[quote name='xenon' date='01 July 2010 - 11:49 AM' timestamp='1277999379' post='2356688']
Yeah, for example TOLY-washisface lost half his NS yesterday (charts don't show it, but he was at like 1.2k)
[/quote]
He was at 250 before the wars. Then he got up to 1.2k after the wars against him started. Then he went down to what he is now.