Escape Goat DoW

Auctor

[center][img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee302/libranoelrose/Chiefs%20Crowd%20thread%20posting/escapegoat.jpg[/img][/center]

Escape Goat hereby declares war on Kodiak Corps for no reason whatsoever.

With :wub: from me to you.

[quote]
To: Cunctator From: Vol Navy Date: 6/27/2010 12:04:42 AM

Subject: Defeat Alert

Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 0 spies, 40.27 infrastructure has been destroyed, 0.77 technology was lost and $11,449.03 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

[/quote]

[quote name='Auctor' date='27 June 2010 - 10:25 AM' timestamp='1277630719' post='2351764']
cheers guys, not sure I've had this much action in a while :awesome:
[/quote]
I'd like to echo this. Great fight guys!

Considering the apparent lack of soldiers across the entire AA I think this sums it up nicely

[img]http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/turtle_golf_ball.jpg[/img]

[quote name='The Crimson King' date='30 June 2010 - 06:02 AM' timestamp='1277874159' post='2354899']
Considering the apparent lack of soldiers across the entire AA I think this sums it up nicely

<pic>
[/quote]

Well yeah, lesson learned. We attacked an alliance bigger than ourselves to find out they have nations hidden in other alliances and their buddies in Trouble couldn't let them have a fair fight where they already had the NS and member advantage. :rolleyes:

It's pretty hilarious to see you in here gloating about it though.

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='Mayzie' date='30 June 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1277899871' post='2355077']
Well yeah, lesson learned. We attacked an alliance bigger than ourselves to find out they have nations hidden in other alliances and their buddies in Trouble couldn't let them have a fair fight where they already had the NS and member advantage. :rolleyes:

[/quote]

So let me get this straight: You miscalculated, badly, and attacked someone without warning for no reason whatsoever, and now that the implications of your tragic mistake are manifest, and your entire alliance is in shambles...you blame TCK for gloating?

Personally...I think you should just suck it up. You guys had bad intel, bad planning, and lackadasical follow up.

Take it for what it is, war practice. You wanted it, you got it.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='30 June 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1277899871' post='2355077']

[/quote]

Actually you were bigger when you attacked out of the blue at around 3 am server time, then many of you got wrecked and anarchied at the next update when we quadded you because you didnt quad or anarchy us. Then other people joined us....and the rest of you got wrecked.

Moral of the story...when you decide to declare an out of the blue lulz war for no reason, at least try to quad so you get some anarchies.

[quote name='Vol Navy' date='30 June 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1277936018' post='2355824']
Actually you were bigger when you attacked out of the blue at around 3 am server time, then many of you got wrecked and anarchied at the next update when we quadded you because you didnt quad or anarchy us. Then other people joined us....and the rest of you got wrecked.

Moral of the story...when you decide to declare an out of the blue lulz war for no reason, at least try to quad so you get some anarchies.
[/quote]
Words of a wise man. Welcome to te vol. I see your having fun already.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='01 July 2010 - 02:20 AM' timestamp='1277947240' post='2356044']
Heeeeeeeeey Macarena, why is the TPF lot here? :wacko:

Anyone would think two mini alliances warring, you'd love that, a bit of war, right?
[/quote]

In that other world every member of the alliance you attacked is in TPF.

[quote name='dogbite' date='30 June 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1277938063' post='2355875']
Words of a wise man. Welcome to te vol. I see your having fun already.
[/quote]

Why would you attempt to make a mockery of a group who have been in TE since it's inception by congratulating a group who fight in a manner who you normally argue about?

[quote name='Mayzie' date='01 July 2010 - 02:26 AM' timestamp='1277947558' post='2356052']
Why would you attempt to make a mockery of a group who have been in TE since it's inception by congratulating a group who fight in a manner who you normally argue about?
[/quote]

What "manner" are we fighting in exactly?

[quote name='Mayzie' date='01 July 2010 - 02:26 AM' timestamp='1277947558' post='2356052']
[/quote]
i was saying hi to a freind. And he did make a good point in if your going to fight you better fight right. I am not taking sides here. Have fun.

Hey, at least its fun. I was wondering when you guys were going to put me in anarchy =P (yeah, it happened yesterday). I did get to put 3 of yours in the first day, but then again, I do take the blame for this. From there, good fight guys.

[quote name='Lemax' date='01 July 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1277961580' post='2356310']
Hey, at least its fun. I was wondering when you guys were going to put me in anarchy =P (yeah, it happened yesterday). I did get to put 3 of yours in the first day, but then again, I do take the blame for this. From there, good fight guys.
[/quote]

Bah. I was away on vacation! Vacation anarchies shouldn't count! ;)

It was a good fight. (once I got back). :P