Escape Goat DoW

Auctor

[quote name='Vol Navy' date='01 July 2010 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1277948356' post='2356066']
What "manner" are we fighting in exactly?
[/quote]

That statement made a lot more sense when I was drunk last night but I think you get the point. Fighting a war where you had the slight advantage when we attacked, then pulling more and more numbers and allies to your side, that's the manner in which you're fighting.

You turned what could've been a fairly even fight into a dogpile, which in one way I can understand, but then your buddy proceeded to brag about it. Quite ridiculous really.

Anyway, do as you will, we'll continue to fight until we get bored. :D

[quote name='Mayzie' date='01 July 2010 - 08:48 AM' timestamp='1277988516' post='2356535']
That statement made a lot more sense when I was drunk last night but I think you get the point. Fighting a war where you had the slight advantage when we attacked, then pulling more and more numbers and allies to your side, that's the manner in which you're fighting.

You turned what could've been a fairly even fight into a dogpile, which in one way I can understand, but then your buddy proceeded to brag about it. Quite ridiculous really.

Anyway, do as you will, we'll continue to fight until we get bored. :D
[/quote]

I don't understand how you view this as a problem. What are we suppossed to do when attacked, sit there and lose?

[quote name='Daeryon' date='01 July 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1277991064' post='2356565']
I don't understand how you view this as a problem. What are we suppossed to do when attacked, sit there and lose?
[/quote]

Yes that's exactly what you're meant to do. Bend over and take it like a man or pull three times the number of people to your side then gloat about how awesome you are on the OWF are your only two options.

Anyway, forget about it, I dgaf anymore, it's a good opportunity for our guys to learn how to fight outnumbered and practice half attacks so either way the war is good practice for the both of us.

Listen, if you guys had wanted a fair fight you could have dropped a friendly PM and said:

"Hey Kodiak Corps! We would like to fight a practice war, starting tomorrow, are you game?"

We more than likely would have said:

"Wow! What a great idea! We also have ALL THESE OTHER NATIONS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A PRACTICE WAR TOO! LET'S ALL FIGHT EACH OTHER!".

But alas, it was not to be.

Instead, our plans got interrupted BY A SNEAK ATTACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! So since the practice war we were planning got ruined, we pulled in all the nations we were planning on practicing with.

What exactly did you guys consider "fair" about the sneak attack?

Edited by Daeryon

I don't think his issue is that you brought in friends so much as the fact that the said friends then bragged about jumping in... kind of a pointless boast.

[quote name='Woref' date='02 July 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1278110282' post='2358158']
I don't think his issue is that you brought in friends so much as the fact that the said friends then bragged about jumping in... kind of a pointless boast.
[/quote]
Last I checked everyone talking here from our AA was in our AA when we were originally attacked.