A short note from AZTEC

Auctor

[center][size="5"][u][b]AZTEC Declaration of War[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[CENTER][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100425141907/cybernations/images/b/bc/AztecFlag.png[/img][/center]

AZTEC declares war on Mostly Harmful Alliance for the sanctions placed upon their nations as ordered by Confusion of MHA & carried out by LITTLE BOOTS of Umbrella.

You would have thought that with the contact you've had recently with AZTEC members, rather than jumping to conclusions, spouting flag getting conspiracy theories about us in JimKongIl's thread, making veiled threats with your ''AZTEC will get something'' comments, then finally placing sanctions on our top five nations because of a hunch that someone who jumped to our alliance and sanctioned people is our senator, you would have at least spoken to us first.

You wanted us to get involved in this war, well now we are.

Signed,

The pissed off rash decisions committee of AZTEC.

P.S. Round after round, folks come to AZTEC looking for a meatshield to win their wars. It ends tonight. We're not interested in your bigger picture, we don't give a hoot and a half about whether you're being oppressed or not. Those that have any right to demand our help know exactly who they are, and if you're [i]wondering[/i] if you are on that list, gtfo and don't come back. Certainly don't crap all over our sandbox and expect us to adhere to your playground rules, we don't care.

P.P.S. Umbrella, we're giving you a chance to remove the sanctions on our nations. Don't mess this up for yourselves.

P.P.P.S. for those of you who made me stay up late to post this dam thing, I hate you.

P.P.P.P.S. I could really go for some cereal right now

P.P.P.P.P.S. But I don't think we have any rice chex left

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. For those of you who made me stay up this late to post this DoW w/o any rice chex, I will make you pay.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. rice crispies would be acceptable, but I don't have those either.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. What is it with you people and your lack of sympathy as regards Auctor-cereal issues? it's early tuesday morning and I'm posting a TE DoW, something very wrong must have happened in a previous life to me that I am having to do this now.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. call me, I'm lonely :(

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. I wish someone'd hold me when I cry ;_;

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='08 June 2010 - 06:16 AM' timestamp='1275974168' post='2328584']
Good luck, expected this to come :)[/quote]

Really? We didn't up until late yesterday afternoon. If you think this is part of some coalition war, if Confusion has said that we're fighting on the side of TPC and the rest, if he's said those were our intentions from the beginning because we refused to join in on his coalition war or whatever other nonsense you may have heard, you've heard wrong.

This is exactly what it says it is in the OP, a war on the idiotic actions of one person who abused his momentary power by ordering sanctions on five members of an uninvolved alliance.

Also, fail blitz is fail. Communication errors ftl. :lol1:

tehehe cry more Aztec. kthxbye

edit: yah its likely you guys didn't - but rofl

Edited by shwypn

[quote name='shwypn' date='08 June 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1276000587' post='2328760']
tehehe cry more Aztec. kthxbye

edit: yah its likely you guys didn't - but rofl
[/quote]

Yeah cry AZTEC, oh wait you didn't but I'll say it anyway. :rolleyes:

If declaring war is what constitues crying nowdays then we're all either toddlers or in the wrong game.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='08 June 2010 - 05:54 AM' timestamp='1275998040' post='2328743']
Really? We didn't up until late yesterday afternoon. If you think this is part of some coalition war, if Confusion has said that we're fighting on the side of TPC and the rest, if he's said those were our intentions from the beginning because we refused to join in on his coalition war or whatever other nonsense you may have heard, you've heard wrong.

This is exactly what it says it is in the OP, a war on the idiotic actions of one person who abused his momentary power by ordering sanctions on five members of an uninvolved alliance.

Also, fail blitz is fail. Communication errors ftl. :lol1:
[/quote]

Oh no, I expected something would come of Raidon's post, not specifically you would declare on MHA, but hey :) I'm not a genie <--- idk if thats even right

haha sorry Aztec, couldn't help it, but the night of it seemed really apparent you guys were pulling a rude power grab.

Now I'm being convinced of your innocence in WeThePeoples atrocity.