Hey, we're still here!

[center]Hello ladies and gentlemen of the cyberverse. I come to you today to offer a simple announcement and update on your [s]war-torn[/s] friendly neighbor hood micro alliance, Sajasabie. Also, we brought our crummy flag! [/center]

[center][IMG]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k426/Erni3/SJBflagsimple.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[center]like it? [/center]

Sajasabie is willing to admit that it's seen.. "better days", a few of our members have moved on to find alliances that suit them better in their particular tastes. No hard feelings, we wish all members (past and future) a good and healthy life in the cyberverse.
Sajasabie has been fortunate enough to meet and make new friends at The United Incorporated Republics, as well as First Earth Battalion. We hope to see these relationships grow and prosper.
Currently, our Diplomatic overseer is running around trying to organize all of our paper work, so I'm stepping in temporarily to handle our diplomatic affairs. We're always open to making friends, as long as you're cool and willing to have a good time partying with us ;)

That wraps up our announcement, no, we aren't dead yet ^_^

[url="http://sajasabie.freepowerboards.com/"]Our Forum[/url]

signed- [i]King Ernie. CoL SJB COMO. acting diplomat.[/i]

edit: link to our forum

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='Jakome' date='30 May 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1275287749' post='2317564']
i like your flag
[/quote]

thanks, the dead fish has always been our mascot ^_^

ugh they're still here....I mean GREAT! you guys are still here.

That is a crummy flag. So crummy and scary it would chase enemies off the battlefield.

At first you guys sorta annoyed me for the Xanxus thing, remember that?

Anyways, great announcement and good luck.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' date='31 May 2010 - 06:37 AM' timestamp='1275316641' post='2317738']
ugh they're still here....I mean GREAT! you guys are still here.

That is a crummy flag. So crummy and scary it would chase enemies off the battlefield.

At first you guys sorta annoyed me for the Xanxus thing, remember that?

Anyways, great announcement and good luck.
[/quote]

We love you too nando ;) SJB always sticks up for it's own.

[quote name='Mathias' date='31 May 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1275322990' post='2317854']
Flag would be good without the writing.

Also, your continued existence is duly noted.
[/quote]

I agree. They need something less cliched. Like Papyrus.

[quote name='Lukcia' date='31 May 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1275343896' post='2318176']
That's an awesome flag. Where can I pick up a dead fish skeleton like that? I want one.

Always glad to hear weakened alliances still alive. =)
[/quote]

We get ours at a secret lake.. that used to be the testing ground for Nuclear weapons... but it's a secret..
And yes, it is always good to hear about alliances that have been blown to bits and are still alive :D