DB4D Announcement- Independence Day

Good evening planet Bob. Skipping all the small talk, and the witty comments that usually accompany announcements of such nature, it is my personal pleasure to announce that Independence Day has arrived for Death Before Dishonor! Every since we first made that transition from a thought up concept, to a living, breathing alliance, we have remained focused on one thing in particular, existing as an honorable society. We have had our share of ups and downs, but keeping the same focus as we have since the beginning, we are still here and still kickin', and plan to be for a long time to come, now as an independent alliance. On behalf of the entire DB4D membership, I would like to thank our former protectors, Veritas Aequitas, for taking the time and responsibility of watching our backs. o/

Now that all of that is out of the way, without further ado I present:

[quote]
[center][size="6"]The Basement just Isn't Big Enough Anymore pact
[/size][img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj79/cybernationsart/forTreaty.png[/img][/center]

[b]Preamble:[/b]
United together under a code of honor, Death Before Dishonor and Veritas Aequitas have decided that it's time to elevate their friendship to the next level. This binding article shall serve as a symbol of friendship and brotherhood between DB4D and VA.
[b]
Article I: Sovereignty[/b]
Both signatory alliances will continue to acknowledge and respect the sovereignty of the other. Out of respect for mutual interest, both signatories are encouraged to consider the position, and well-being of the other while making political decisions.

[b]Article II: Non-Aggression[/b]
Neither alliance will be involved in acts of aggression toward the other, be it military or espionage. If a violation of this article has occurred by a member of either alliance, both alliances will immediately seek a peaceful resolution to the problem, and will administer the appropriate discipline to the offender.
[b]
Article III: Intelligence[/b]
Both alliances are required to share any information that may damage, harm, or otherwise negatively effect the other signatory in any way.

[b]Article IV: Aid[/b]
Both signatories are encouraged, but not required to aid each other financially, when in need. Requests will be considered on a case by case basis.

[b]Article V: Mutual Defense- [/b]
Any declaration of war and/or other hostile act upon a member of either signatory alliance is considered an act of aggression against both. Peace will only be offered through mutual consent of both signatories; and only accepted under the same terms. Both signatories are strongly encouraged to seek and aid in diplomatic resolutions when plausible. Diplomatic channels will remain open in the event that a declaration of war by an outside alliance is an unsanctioned operation.

[b]Article VI: Mutual Aggression[/b]
Both alliances agree to support each other in offensive operations when called upon.
Both DB4D and VA agree to notify each other before an offensive operation takes place, allowing the concerns of both sides to be addressed, and are strongly encouraged to seek and aid in diplomatic resolutions when plausible.

[b]Article IV: Cancellation[/b]
If one or both alliances decide that this document is no longer in their best interest, it may be canceled after a 72 hour notice via private channels, and will be considered null and void after the 72 hour period has expired.

[u][b]Signed for Death Before Dishonor:[/b][/u]
Aryan83- Supreme Commander
Azteka- Minister of War and Defense
BWC153- Minister of Internal Affairs
Frocony- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

[u][b]Signed for Veritas Aequitas::[/b][/u]
Erixxxx- Lord Protector
Tristan da Tyrant- Lord of Economical Development
Discojames- Lord of Internal Affairs
Mankiller- Lord of Foreign Affairs
Wanderofys- Lord of Recruitment
Amanita phalloides- Lord of Armed Forces
[/quote]

Edited by Land of True Israel

I am proud to see how Death Before Dishonor has grown to become selfsustaining in such a short time. Protecting you guys has truly been an honour, and that you want to continue relations with us makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

o/ DB4D
o/ VA

[quote name='Erixxxx' date='29 May 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1275091195' post='2315067']
I am proud to see how Death Before Dishonor has grown to become selfsustaining in such a short time. Protecting you guys has truly been an honour, and that you want to continue relations with us makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

o/ DB4D
o/ VA
[/quote]

It always makes me warm and fuzzy to see a yellow alliance do well, especially one like DB4D that I know has none of the colonialist attitude. :)