Bet you didn't see this one coming.. or you probably did

This pleases me so much, I wanted to share a few words.

LoSS, I am goignt o go against the grain on this one, I am not going to cite the war as being the influence on this friendship. While it may have been the larger catalyst linking us up - I do not believe war alone is strong enough to create a bond worthy of friendship let alone a formal treaty.

LoSS has shown in the last few months to be of good salt. And even when this treaty was pressured, they stood by the sprouting friendship with TOOL when it would of been easy to cede with nothing lost to themselves - but instead we have seen LoSS make a serious gesture towards TOOL. And where TOOL had already fallen for LoSS; this gesture has won my own personal and much more critical respect and adoration.

My door is always open to LoSS.

GK

[quote name='Salmia' date='16 May 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1274064575' post='2300827']
I happen to be a female, so I promptly went to #loss to say how can they dare say all people who should surrender are males? D: Sexist!
[/quote]

Why does this upset you? LoSS obviously thinks women are tougher fighters than men in that they won't surrender. :v:

Congrats on the treaty guys.

• 2 weeks later...