Bet you didn't see this one coming.. or you probably did

[size="5"][color="#0000FF"][center][b]Announcement from the desk of TOOL's Hand of Foreign Affairs[/b][/center][/color]
[/size]
[center]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070808040610/cybernations/images/0/02/TOOL.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/drugsup/flag.jpg[/img][/center]
[center]
[color="red"][size="7"][b]Note[/b][/size][/color] TOOL's link has [b]changed[/b] to forums.theorderoflight.com with a server switch. I apologize for this inconvenience.

During this previous war, the CnG conflict, LoSS and TOOL found themselves on the opposite side of the battlefield. Both the alliances had never encountered each other before. One government member (me) received a surrender pm from LoSS' MoFA titled "Attention gentleman". I happen to be a female, so I promptly went to #loss to say how can they dare say all people who should surrender are males? D: Sexist!

Thus sprung an invasion of TOOL's IRC channel by LoSS and subsequently, I spent the rest of the war in LoSS' IRC channel and still do today. This began a relationship between LoSS and TOOL as both governments began to reach out to one another and learn about another.

So, out of a war on IRC where the Darkness of the Black Sphere came to blind the White light of TOOL came a friendship of joking and annoying( mostly to the expense of Mia) and mutual respect as Legion-X of LoSS puts it.

TOOL is proud to announce this treaty and continue TOOL's tradition of coming out of war with new bonds formed.
[/center]

[center][quote][size="4"][color="#0000FF"][b]Shadow of Light[/b][/color][/size]
[i]TOOL-LOSS PIAT[/i]

Preamble
In the interests of friendship between their esteemed alliances, The League Of Small Superpowers(LOSS) and The Order Of Light(TOOL) agree to the following terms:

Section I
Both alliances and their respected members shall remain sovereign of each other.

Section II
Neither alliance shall engage in or endorse military action against the other signatory. If a nation is found in violation of this they will be ordered to offer peace and appropriate reparations as agreed upon by both alliances. Defending nations are required to limit retaliation to the level of attacks received should an offending nation refuse to offer peace or refuse to agree on terms of reparations.

Section III
Neither alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the other.

Section IV
Both alliances and their respective members shall remain civil to each other at all times, especially but not limited to the public forums.

Section V
If either alliance receives information concerning a threat to the other, the receiving alliance will notify the other signatory as soon as possible and provide the relevant information, keeping the source hidden if chosen.

Section VI
Should either alliance find themselves at war, members are encouraged to provide aid where possible to members of the that signatory, however such action is voluntary. Should Military, Diplomatic, Financial or other forms of Aid be needed by either party they may submit a private request for such aid to the other party. Should the request be denied, a written response should be privately conveyed within 48 hours of the request.

Section VI
Either signatory may terminate this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 48 hours prior to this, except when the countersigned has violated Sections II, III or IV.[/quote][/center]
[center][b]
Signed by The Order of Light[/b]
Lord Captain Commander, grahamkeatley
Hand of Foreign Affairs, Mia
Hand of Internal Affairs, Creekynoise
Hand of Commerce, Dealmaster13,
Hand of Finance, PlanckBorn
Hand of War, Dodoei123
Inquisitor, thomas20 and Lureene
Council of Light
[b]

Signed by LoSS[/b]
Legion-X, tri
Desert_Ratz, tri
Slade, tri
Phoebus, eater of Mia's cookies[/center]

[quote name='Desert Ratz' date='16 May 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1274064918' post='2300837']
Glad to finally get this signed. :D

No mention of the epic slugfest between our nations Mia? I am disapoint.

o/LoSS
o/TOOL
[/quote]

I beat you up on that particular Saturday night and you threatened my cat. That enough mention? D:

[quote name='legion-x' date='16 May 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1274064925' post='2300838']
wow a lot of effort has been put into this treaty and im glad to see it announced and Mia CAN I HAVE VOICE NOW
[/quote]

I already gave you voice you greedy one. :wub: LoSS :wub:

You found a great ally in TOOL, LoSS. I hope this does not get so easily dumped the next time you end up on opposing sides of a fight as some of your past treaties :)

Edited by Lord Boris

As TOOL's Hand of Executive Affairs, I likewise sign this treaty, and hope that - some day - LoSS/LOSS will keep to a single capitalization convention for an entire announcement.

(-1 Points to the first TOOL official to angrily tell me to stop being a TOOL official)

Edited by Gopherbashi

^if not for the fact I resigned from Inquisition (and everything else, although I got stuck back in Lieutenant a couple weeks ago :laugh: ) I would be the one telling you to knock it off. :P

I AM THE PAHTY POOPAH!!

Ohwait...

o/ LoSS (phew, almost forgot :ph34r:)

In all seriousness, I was most impressed with how LoSS presented themselves both on the battlefield and on IRC.

:awesome: Pheebz :awesome:

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='16 May 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1274066641' post='2300876']
As TOOL's Hand of Executive Affairs, I likewise sign this treaty, and hope that - some day - LoSS/LOSS will keep to a single capitalization convention for an entire announcement.

(-1 Points to the first TOOL official to angrily tell me to stop being a TOOL official)
[/quote]

Gopher, darling, I :wub: you :wub: but you're not a TOOL official even if you want to grow up to be one. *pats Gopher*

(See I didn't get angry!).

Also I said LoSS the entire announcement so no clue what you mean. <_<

If the TOOL members that I fought during the war are indicative of TOOL as a whole we've found solid allies in you folks. I look forward to fighting on the same side of the battlefield as you in the next war.

This is a great treaty I must say. Talking to LoSS members in TOOL's channel (mostly Pheobus) showed them to be respectful people and good allies :). Rather different from other Black alliances, I must say (the respectful part).

o/ This treaty
o/ TOOL
Hesitant o/ LoSS