Join the cause against injustice

JimKongIl

If you support opposition to true tyranny and you are a high NS nation disillusioned with the status quo now is the time to make a real difference. This is as good of a cause to fight as I have seen in 3 years of CN. Apply to IRON or appeal to your alliance leaders to increase the pressure on Grämlins.

If you need some background and have 4 hours to kill here is a good place to start http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83465

That is all.

Edit: Please keep this thread open as other pertinent threads are either locked or over a month old and 2,000+ posts. This is a new topic on an ongoing subject.

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='11 May 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1273562845' post='2294563']
Since Gramlins are losing IRON is fighting an aggressive war.
[/quote]

IRON accepted the initial peace offers then Gramlins withdrew them. Offers of white peace from IRON are still on the table all Gramlins has to do is accept them to end the conflict so I'm not sure what you are referring to. I am just trying to help IRON get peace without having to accept ridiculous unconditional surrender/demilitarization terms before Gramlins will even offer them terms.

You know this if you are up to date with the facts. If Gramlins see this as aggressive they are free to walk away in peace at any time.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='11 May 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1273562715' post='2294562']
If you support opposition to true tyranny and you are a high NS nation disillusioned with the status quo now is the time to make a real difference. This is as good of a cause to fight as I have seen in 3 years of CN.
[/quote]
Then fight, sitting in peace mode isn't doing squat for your cause.

[quote name='Smacky' date='11 May 2010 - 08:43 AM' timestamp='1273563785' post='2294566']
[/quote]
well, he probably wants to get organized and coordinated attacks. which might take a day or so. he did JUST join IRON.

[quote name='Smacky' date='11 May 2010 - 02:43 AM' timestamp='1273563785' post='2294566']
[/quote]

You are incorrect on that observation. I intend to fight to ZI if Gramlins chooses to go that route.

Patience is a virtue.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='11 May 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1273564193' post='2294571']
You are incorrect on that observation. I intend to fight to ZI if Gramlins chooses to go that route.

Patience is a virtue.
[/quote]
What does that mean, you're going to nicely ask if you can declare war? You hate them, they're not going to surrender because they're scared of you, so get it over with already.

Why don't you stop whinning, get out of that Peace Mode, and actually FIGHT the Gramlins?

Maybe you get lucky and manage to move all the other IRON top nations out of the Peace Mode they have been hidding in for months.

Edited by Krashnaia

[quote name='Krashnaia' date='11 May 2010 - 04:15 AM' timestamp='1273565741' post='2294585']
Why don't you stop whinning, get out of that Peace Mode, and actually FIGHT the Gramlins?

Maybe you get lucky and manage to move all the other IRON top nations out of the Peace Mode they have been hidding in for months.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He is whining because he's doing something you don't like? Seems to be he's done something, which you and your buddies have been goading others to do for months. As for IRON, if they come out now they will be slaughtered in the upper ranks. Peace mode is a viable strategy, and one that is working. In a month or so they should be ready so long as more volunteer and join the cause.[/color]

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='11 May 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1273562845' post='2294563']
Since Gramlins are losing IRON is fighting an aggressive war.
[/quote]
I'd [b]really[/b] like to hear about the logic that got you to that conclusion.

Heh, funny how SF* come in here and post the usual crap about 'come out of peace mode'. Are you guys supporting Grämlins or something? I'm sure JKI is doing what IRON military leadership think is the most strategic approach to winning the war, and you apparently want IRON to lose (and therefore Grämlins to win).

*: Well, okay, just MA and CSN so far

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='11 May 2010 - 07:03 AM' timestamp='1273575803' post='2294639']
Heh, funny how SF* come in here and post the usual crap about 'come out of peace mode'. Are you guys supporting Grämlins or something? I'm sure JKI is doing what IRON military leadership think is the most strategic approach to winning the war, and you apparently want IRON to lose (and therefore Grämlins to win).

*: Well, okay, just MA and CSN so far
[/quote]

Meet the new boss. :smug:

Don't really see how "stop whining and come out of peace mode" = supporting Gremlins, even if the first is a dumb thing to say.

I'm sorry you didn't get enough of a reaction from your other posts. Hopefully making this additional thread will get you the attention you crave.

Also insert something here about IRON crying that the original war with CnG+Pals was no longer aggressive once it was clear they would be beaten...

[quote name='MNNorthStars' date='11 May 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1273577890' post='2294654']
I'm sorry you didn't get enough of a reaction from your other posts. Hopefully making this additional thread will get you the attention you crave.

Also insert something here about IRON crying that the original war with CnG+Pals was no longer aggressive once it was clear they would be beaten...
[/quote]
As long as there is support coming in from MK like your posts, it's definitely worth it making a thread like this one :awesome:

[quote name='shilo' date='11 May 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1273581759' post='2294678']
As long as there is support coming in from MK like your posts, [b]it's definitely worth it making a thread like this one[/b] :awesome:
[/quote]

No, it's not.