DVD?

Tahsir

At 1:00 pm world wide, allowing for time zones, packages were sent to world delegates and leaders.

They were small boxes wrapped in brown paper, marked with [i]EP[/i], a delivery address, a return address listed as a mouse foot glued to the wrapping, and the title "PLAN 9"

Inside was a unmarked DVD case, with a unmarked DVD.

Kaliknov recieved this strange packege,
"What the hell is this? What am i supposed to do with an unmarked DVD?" Questioned Kaliknov

OOC:What is this all about, I am glad to participate in it though :D

Edited by baskan

The appearance of a mysterious package with the initials EP reminded Antonio Pilar of a certain cellphone, bow & arrow and bottle of wine. Reminded him so strongly in fact, that he threw the package away unopened.

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='baskan' date='10 March 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1268286982' post='2221862']
Kaliknov recieved this strange packege,
"What the hell is this? What am I supposed to do with an unmarked DVD?" Questioned Kaliknov

OOC:What is this all about, I am glad to participate in it though [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
[/quote]
OOC: With Tahsir, you never know what he's up to... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

IC: In Australia, any packages going to a Duke/Duchess or higher, unusuual wrapping or not, would be scanned thoroughly to ensure no harmful or illegal substances were in there, before being passed on.

Davies would leave his unopened; Jackson snorted and threw his in the trash; the old politician and current duke of Darwin, Wallace, passed it on to his publicist, and Anthony Harlem glared at his package as if it were an old enemy he despised, before opening it.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

[quote name='baskan' date='11 March 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1268348910' post='2222540']
OOC: Come on someone has to join me!
[/quote]

OOC: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=78439"]Link[/url] for you.

Those few that didn't grasp the obvious warning, apparently even old EP wasn't heartless enough to leave it a complete mystery, were subjected to the terror, horror, and terrible movie that is Plan 9 from outer space.

Edited by Tahsir

The Security Advisors could hear screams coming from Kaliknov's bedroom,
"Sir are you ok?"
"That was horrifying!"
They pick up the DVD, throw it against the wall, and the guards pull out their guns and put 3 whole clips of bullets into the DVD!

[quote name='Tahsir' date='11 March 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1268357811' post='2222727']
Those few that didn't grasp the obvious warning, apparently even old EP wasn't heartless enough to leave it a complete mystery, were subjected to the terror, horror, and terrible movie that is Plan 9 from outer space.
[/quote]
Anthony yawned. Horror was not really his thing. He'd seen too much reality to be terrified by something so obviously, boringly fake.

Vince, Vincente, Eli, and Keith sat in the Konigshof's theater and put the DVD into the player. After 5 minutes, Eli and Vince left the room, 20 minutes later, Keith left.

After an hour, Vincente left the theater with a smile. He said in his lispy, sing-songy, italian accent, "Oh my god! That was awesome."

When the package that was destined for the Chancellor reached its recipient, the Chancellor promptly placed in his DVD and sat on his couch to watch the movie, only to realize to his horror that it had to be the most horrifically bad movie in the history of cinema. He frowned, remembering seeing the film in the theater when it came out, he remembered it as a horrible movie. He got the DVD out and gave it to his political enemy Mark Tanner, hoping that watching the film will torture him into submission.

Meanwhile, the DVD destined for the Kaiser was confiscated by the Imperial Guards. One adviser to the Kaiser, Fred Duwaltz, decides to watch the movie, and is almost (literally) bored to death. Annoyed that the DVD contained a notoriously bad movie, he sent it to the New Berlin Insane Asylum so as to [s]torture[/s] entertain the convicts.

Sadly, the UPS Delivery messed up and sent the DVD to a large movie theater instead of "Alice in the Wonderlands" that the theater rented...

A few minutes after the "movie" was played in front of 200 audiences...

"OH MY GOD! MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL -bleep- EYES! THE HORROR!" an audience screamed as many people poured out of the room, demanding for a refund. One of the audiences fainted.