Something to Chew Over...

zzzptm

[quote name='Haflinger' date='19 February 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1266625234' post='2192685']
In other news, it was mostly a bad day for the Llonach military against Himynamistan as we continue to restock our nuclear supply, but our intelligence services did enjoy some success, and the millions that went missing from the Himynamistan treasury should more than cover the fines for littering. :)
[/quote]

Well, that's good to hear. We were hoping to not have to use an entire aid slot to pay a littering fine.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Lugosi/forry2.png[/IMG]

Schattenmann was having a rather pleasant visit with the mayor of an outlying village and the mayor's hideous wife when the small comms monitor on his desk began its alto tones. He glared at it for a moment, a rather awkward moment, but it would not be made to shut up by force of will, "forgive me, Herr Brinker, I tell them not to disturb me, and . . ." his voice trailed off as he gave a baleful glance at the device again before addressing it.

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/RP%20Threads/transmission2.png[/IMG]

[i]Ah, Cmdr. Ibsen[/i]. Though nothing could be done for the stern brow, his lips took a less severe twist.
"Commander Ibsen, I'm certain that I gave explicit direction not to disturb me," his eyes danced off to some something beyond the receiver's field of vision, "I have guests."
The young officer saluted hurriedly, "[i]Entshuldigung[/i], Herr Schattenmann, a situa-"
[i]"Hah!"[/i]
Ibsen cringed, that cackle worked on a man's nerves like dry thunder!
"Yes, I should excuse the whole world if they had enough patience to line up for me to do it! Hurry up, then."
"I'll send the stream now . . . "
[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/RP%20Threads/transmission.png[/img]
". . . It's Himynamistan, sir. Llonach has attacked."
Schattenmann's chin wrinkled as his mouth drew tight, then plunged into a deep frown; he grunted haughtily.
"Well!"
Ibsen foundered, [i]was that a question?[/i] Schattenmann leaned back tilting the chair deeply, pasting a wretched sort of smile on his face.
"Everyone pays, Ibsen. Schloss Eggenberg paid, did it not? We've never gone back to black, we were ground to cinders. Browncoats paid, BDC paid. Perhaps Zzzptm paid, but . . . now he'll pay more. To be sure, Haflinger has paid, too, perhaps his mind can rest when this is done."
"Proba-"
"[i]Sh![/i] Probably not. Look here, my young Ivo: Good work. You keep me informed."
"[i]Jawol![/i]"
"Now," he whipped, rising and turning from the monitor with a start, "as I said, I am not to be disturbed; I have here Herr and Frau Brinker." He smiled a charming, apologetic smile to them, amazed that he could muster a smile for so potato-faced a woman.

"Another nuclear attack, sir."

"Praise Huitzilopochtli! How many immolated?"

"Several thousand merged with Tezcatlipoca, at least."

"Then this war has not been in vain. Send them a nuclear attack in thanksgiving."

[quote]
Your nuclear attack against Llonach was a success. Llonach lost 24387 defending soldiers, 1898 defending tanks, 2 cruise missiles, 309.913 miles of land, 106.92 technology, 320.76 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Llonach will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.
[/quote]

Edited by zzzptm

Even after fighting six on one for close to a week... my nukes are still shinier

[quote]Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Haflinger. You lost 30659 soldiers, 1306 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 330.216 miles of land, 110.072 technology, 330.216 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.[/quote]
Himynamistan is putting up a better fight than your fellow Vidian nation of Amoebastankazak, I'll give you that, though.

Looks like he went all turtle-y.

And as for your shinier nukes... well, you still have 200 more tech than I do. True, they blast 10 more infra then mine do, but at the end of the day that's only a few million more for me to spend on rebuilding... BTW, your level nine planes were back in fighting trim to-day. Hats off to the plucky pilots of Llonach!

[quote name='Haflinger' date='20 February 2010 - 12:51 PM' timestamp='1266691897' post='2193917']
I have more than 1000 growth land, and my navy is still pretty handy. :smug:
[/quote]

Yeah, there's no way to get rid of growth land. You kinda gotta keep a navy around for that. Another reason furs suck...

We of Himynamistan are pleased to announce that now our nukes do more damage than Llonach's.

We no longer feel compelled to make rationalizing arguments. That's up to Haflinger, now.

He's a good guy, and I plan to keep him as an advisor when I become Viceroy of Invicta.

[quote name='zzzptm' date='21 February 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1266734292' post='2194702']
We of Himynamistan are pleased to announce that now our nukes do more damage than Llonach's.

We no longer feel compelled to make rationalizing arguments. That's up to Haflinger, now.

He's a good guy, and I plan to keep him as an advisor when I become Viceroy of Invicta.
[/quote]

o/ Viceroy Zzzptm of Invicta!
o/ Haflinger, advisor or Viceroy Zzzptm!

[quote name='Haflinger' date='21 February 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1266734486' post='2194709']
Well, you can probably assume I'm firing Dan.
[/quote]

Excellent idea, O Assistant Viceroy!

Together, we shall rule justly and wisely!

I shall be Jupiter and you, my cup-bearing Ganymede!

[quote name='Republic of Roma' date='21 February 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1266734863' post='2194719']
Zzzptm will do wonders with our new tech colony in purple team. Zzzptm for purple team senator!
[/quote]

I did not seek this office, but if asked to serve, I shall.

With Haflinger at my side, carrying my shield, I shall bring a new era to Purple.

[center][img]http://nuevavida-cn.net/z/nv_war4.jpg[/img][/center]

Another Invicta nation declared on me. This is fast becoming the Zzzptm War. Fair enough. Although they war with me, they will learn to love me all the more. When I become their Viceroy, I shall be their bestest viceroy ever. Truly and forsooth.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='21 February 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1266803489' post='2195765']
zzzptm, it's not just you. In general, we're sending nuke nations against NV members that are getting close to 20 days inactive.

There [i]is[/i] an alliance war going on too :)
[/quote]

Those other attacks were just a cover. I know a personal vendetta when I see one.

I strongly encourage Invicta to give heed to the public opinion expressed in this thread and to seriously consider accepting me as a benevolent, yet strict, viceroy. I would treat all of Invicta as my loving children.

I would even help revise your nation building guide. I'M THAT GOOD!

Edited by zzzptm